剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
已经合作了很多年
for years
而且还贿赂市政♥府♥官员 以获取工程合同
and paying off city officials to get contracts.
我会说
I will say...
如果你就你知道的一切作证
that if you testify to everything that you know,
可能会帮助你其他的案件
it may help your other case...
但我不能保证
but I can't guarantee that.
好的
Okay.
什么好的
Okay, what?
我把知道的都告诉你
I'll tell you everything.
我厌烦死了
I'm... tired of this.
我不是个罪犯
I'm not a criminal.
继续说
Go on.
每一个建筑工程都要交贿赂
Every single site out there is paying people off.
从政♥府♥那里骗钱
Skimming from the city.
整个行业就是一个封闭的市场
The whole industry is a closed market.
没有人 没有任何一个人能做生意
No one, and I mean no one, can do business
除非打点好上下所有人
unless you pay people up and down the line.
从头开始解释
Talk me through it.
市政♥府♥公布工程合同
A city contract is announced.
只有几个公♥司♥能做大工程
There's only so many firms who can handle big jobs.
我们都轮流获得标书
We all took turns winning bids.
所以你是和其他公♥司♥勾结了
So you were in collusion with the other firms?
百分之百的情况都会勾结
One hundred percent of the time.
市政♥府♥那些接受投标的人
And all people at City Hall who approved those bids,
也是被收买♥♥的
they were being paid off, too.
然后给黑♥手♥党♥支付全部花费的2.5%
Then you pay 2.5 percent of the entire cost to the Mafia.
还有城市的工程师和政客呢
And city engineers, politicians?
所有人都收买♥♥
You paid everybody.
除非给钱 否则任何东西都不会批准
Nothing gets approved unless a payout is made.
所有这些人
And all these people?
都是黑♥手♥党♥介绍的
All introduced to you by the Mafia.
你交现金都是交给哪些黑♥手♥党♥的人
Who are the Mafia people you paid cash to directly?
每次都是不同的人 从来都不知道名字
They were always different people and you never knew their names.
你见过维多·里佐托吗
Did you ever meet Vito Rizzuto?
我在一些活动上见过他的几个手下 但我从没见过维多
I met a few of his guys at events, but I never met Vito, no.
他是整个城市最出名的黑帮成员 却没有人见过他
The most famous gangster in the city and no one's ever met him.
所以你回来了 -是啊
So you're back. - Yeah.
肯定花了不少功夫拍马屁吧
Must've been a hell of an ass kissing session.
他在哪儿 -他在蒙特利尔
Where the hell is he? - He's in Montreal.
他睡哪儿不关你们的事
Where he sleeps is none of your goddamn business.
他为什么不来
Why isn't he here?
为什么还没给我们消息
Why haven't we heard from him?
他想露面的时候自然会露面
When he wants to show his face, he'll show up.
我在南海岸的位置是没人敢动的
My place on the South Shore is untouchable.
就算在酒吧给12岁的小姑娘卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
I could've served coke at the bar to 12-year-old girls
都没人敢指手画脚
and no one would go near it.
昨晚我们被突袭了
Last night we get raided.
怎么回事
What's going on?
上周我有三个地方被搜查
Three of my corners got busted last week.
先生们 拜托
Come on, gentlemen.
我们都做了这么久 大家都明白
We've been around long enough to know that the cops
警♥察♥不时要装装样子
have to make a show of things every so often.
仅此而已 这是做我们这行的生命周期
That's all it is. It's the circle of life in our jungle.
所有人都说他怕了
Everyone is saying he's scared.
我觉得他们可能说得没错
I think they might be right.
一直告诉我们说维多已经回来了 他掌事了
Keep telling us Vito's back and in charge, but...
但我没看到有人掌事啊
I don't see no one in charge.
我们加入这个团伙的主要原因
The main reason we joined this syndicate
就是因为市政♥府♥和警♥察♥受维多控制
was 'cause Vito owned City Hall and the cops.
现在看起来不是这样了
It's not looking like that anymore.
他都不肯和我们说话
He won't even talk to us.
只会派劳雷尔和哈迪来和我们说段子
Instead he sends Laurel and Hardy.
所以这团伙还有什么用
So what do we need this for?
真好笑 爱尔兰小妖精
That's funny, leprechaun!
你和别人聊了 是吗 米克
Are you talking to people, Mick, is that what you're doing?
找到另一个赚钱渠道了 -你知道吗
You find a different money train? - You know what?
我他妈想和谁聊就和谁聊 -是吗
I'll talk to whoever I goddamn want. - Oh, yeah?
那你去呗
You go right ahead.
够了
Enough! Enough!
妈的
Goddammit!
发泄完了吗
You get that out of your system?
振作起来
Now get your shit together!
你们这样搞下去 会被判25年到终身监禁的
This is how guys end up doing 25 to life!
愤怒了就会粗心大意
They get angry and then they get sloppy.
维多回来了
Vito is back.
他已经经受过比这剧烈得多的风暴
He's weathered storms much worse than this.
你们好日子过得太久了
You've all had it too easy for too long,
忘了时不时被打击一下的日子
you forgot what it's like to get slapped around a little bit,
少抱怨了 把自己的事情管好
just stop your bitching, take care of your end.
时候到了维多会叫你们的
Vito will call when it's time.
把他弄出去
Get him out of here. Get him out of here.
德克兰…
Declan Declan.
他们说得对
They're right.
在他们面前我不会说 但我们俩必须说一说这件事
I wouldn't say it in front of them but you and I have to talk about this.
他必须得出现一次
He's gotta make an appearance.
如果我是他们 我肯定已经退出了
If I was them, I would've quit already.
他都回来了几个月了
I mean, he's been back for months.
他还没出过酒店 甚至都没见过家人
He hasn't left his hotel, he hasn't even seen his family.
我不知道…
I don't know...
我不知道他是不是还有能耐
I don't know if he still has it in him.
我的意思是…
I mean...
可能受的打击实在太大了 如果是这样我也不会怪罪他
It might have been just too much to bear. I wouldn't blame him if that were true.
但我们俩在这里
But you and I are here.
我们得考虑一下我们的生存和生计
We need to think about our survival, our livelihood.
我要养家
I have a family.
大家都觉得他很衰弱
The perception out there is that he's weak,
不管事实是否如此 这种想法 就会引来人们的攻击和遗弃
and true or not, that perception invites attack and desertion.
你有何提议
What are you suggesting?
如果萨尔·蒙塔纳对我们开战 我们可能会输
If Sal Montagna takes us to war, we could lose.
我知道
I know.
所以呢
So?
所以 我是和事佬
So, I'm the peacemaker.
讲和是我的工作
That's what I do.
行吗
Okay?
(安大略旺市)
这就是萨尔·蒙塔纳 博南诺犯罪家族的代理大佬
Here's Sal Montagna, acting boss of the Bonnano crime family.
萨尔是新一代黑帮大佬
Sal was the new breed of capo, you know?
为了施展手段不顾目的
The means always justified the ends.
萨尔雇了托托·毕阳奇 处理加拿大的事务
Sal recruited Toto Bianchi on our side of the border.
在多伦多管理光荣会
He ran the 'Ndrangheta out of Toronto.
萨尔
Sal,
谢谢你大老远赶来
thanks for coming all the way out here.
我知道路途遥远 但是…
Look, I know it's far, but...
如果我们想成功 就得小心行事
If we're gonna do this, make it work, we gotta be careful, huh.
没问题
It's not a problem.
想法不错
It's good thinking, huh?
对我来说是个问题
It's a problem for me.
我不会再来这个屎一样的地方了
I'm not coming back to this shit hole again.
不管谁管事 都得和机车党合作
No matter who was in charge, you had to work with the Bikers.
想要绕开他们有太多环节了
There was just way too many chapters to work around.
目前最重要的是谨慎行事
Discretion is important at this juncture.
对他来说是这样
For him it is.
维多如果找到你会把你的头砍下来
Vito will cut your head off if he finds you.
维多很快就会一事无成了
Vito is not gonna be doing much of anything... pretty soon.
他的组织会崩溃
His organization is gonna fall apart.
你们俩已经认为 这是最有可能的结果了
Both of you already think this is the most likely outcome.
想知道我是怎么知道的吗
You wanna know how I know that?
因为你俩开了这么远 开到这个屎一样的地方
'Cause you guys drove all the way to this shit hole
就为了听我说两句话
just to hear what I have to say.
我不想建公♥寓♥楼
I don't wanna build condominiums
也不想打高尔夫
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表