剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
你们不需要看到我来了
You don't have to stop talking when I enter the room.
就不说话了 -需要的
Yeah, we do.
我对你们生意的了解 比你们想的要多
I know more about your business than you think.
你得专心发展你的生意
You need to concentrate on your business.
房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥可没法以光速发展
Real estate development doesn't exactly move at the speed of light.
看到蛋糕了吗 -看到了
Do you see the cake? - Yeah.
那根本不是蛋糕 是个纪念碑 不只是个甜点而已
That's not a cake, it's a monument. That's no dessert.
你知道蛋糕花了多少钱吗
You know what that cake cost?
他在那儿
There he is.
我们去研究下情况
Should we check that out?
警监说纯监控
Captain said strictly surveillance.
如果有更多要求 得付我双倍工钱
If they want more, they can pay me double time.
德克兰呢
Where's Declan?
在路上
He's coming.
你生日想吃什么 冰淇淋蛋筒
What do you wanna do on your birthday? An ice cream cone?
来吧 我们进屋吧
Come on, guys, let's go inside.
好的
Okay.
我们下手吧
Let's do it.
妈的
Goddammit.
做有钱人真好
Nice to be rich.
在这个街区停个车
You just park your car in this neighborhood
附近的警♥察♥就来了
and local cops are right there.
妹子们在车里亲热吗
You girls making out in there?
我们收到了投诉 你们得跟我们走一趟
We've received some complaints. You'll have to come with us.
你在卡地亚维尔有事吗
Do you have business in Cartierville?
是啊 我想在这儿买♥♥♥房♥♥
Yeah. I'm in the market.
那你们带步♥枪♥和望远镜干什么
Why do you got all those rifles and scopes for?
防范像你们这样的性侵罪犯
Protection from sexual predators like yourselves.
喂说话注意点
Hey, watch your mouth.
你们最好问一问警长
Might wanna check in with your sergeant before you
别做自毁前程的举动 猪头
make any decision that could end your career, pig.
这话什么意思
And what's that supposed to mean?
意思是我们有人罩
What it means is we're protected.
恶魔国王和警♥察♥局有交易
The Devil's Kings have a deal with the police.
上报
Call it in.
找19局的拉姆西警长
Sergeant Ramsey. Station 19.
我不知道 你觉得呢 要上报吗
I don't know. What do you think? You wanna call it in?
照做吧 我要回家拉屎
Just do it. I wanna get home. I gotta take a shit.
等一下
Hang on.
名字
What's the name?
什么
What?
我和警长说什么名字
What name am I giving the sergeant?
就说我们是雷让的手下
Just tell him we work for Réjean.
雷让
Réjean.
喂
Hey.
是的
Yes, it is.
帮我接拉姆西
Yeah, pass me through to Ramsey.
喂
What's up?
我很好
I'm good.
听着
But listen, hey,
我们抓了几个机车党
we got a couple of bikers in the back.
他们叫我告诉你 他们的老大是一个叫雷让的人
They said to tell you they're working for a guy called Réjean?
真的吗
Really?
好的
Oh, okay.
是
Yeah.
行 晚点聊
All right, later.
那么
Well?
抱歉了女士们
My apologies, girls.
真是浪费时间
What a waste of time.
你们想在这儿下车吗
You wanna get out here?
带我们回我们车那里
Take us back to our goddamn car.
行
Sure.
喂 出来
Hey, come on, move.
走吧
Let's go.
坐下
Sit.
什么鬼 -你们可以走了
What the hell is this? - You're free to go.
说了开回我们的车那里 混♥蛋♥
Told you to take us back to our car, assholes.
我不记得车停在哪儿了 你记得吗
I can't remember where they parked. Do you remember?
不记得 -我们枪呢
No. - And our guns?
打报告
File a report.
滚
Beat it.
走吧
Let's go.
(蒙特利尔 旧港)
他们闯到我家里来了
They came into my house, you know.
两个无名臭小子闯进了我家
These two punk nobodies, they came to my home.
我全家人都在
My whole family was there.
我理解
I understand.
八个月没死人了
We had eight months without any dead bodies.
你不需要告诉我
You don't have to tell me.
是我让他们闭嘴的
I'm the one who put the muzzle on 'em.
上面很生气 维多
The brass hit the roof, Vito.
拉姆西警长是谁
Who's Sergeant Ramsey?
我搞定了 把他调去北岸了
I took care of it and he's being transferred to Côte-Nord.
应该一枪解决了他 比搬去那舒服
Should've put a bullet in him. Better than living there.
这个叫雷让的人呢
What about this Réjean?
搞定了
It's taken care of.
我可不想节外生枝
I don't want things to escalate. - They won't.
不会的
They won't.
雷让
So, Réjean.
雷让 你想怎么玩 你知道规矩
Réjean, how do you wanna proceed? You know how this works.
布鲁诺 瞧见了吗 看你做了啥
Bruno, did you see that? See what he just did?
真恶心
That was disgusting, yeah.
正中我的鞋子
On my shoe.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
布鲁诺是个拔尖的人
Bruno's a class act.
真正的出类拔萃 这种玩法♥会♥搞得他反胃
He's a real class act. This kind of stuff makes him queasy.
雷让 是谁下的命令
So, Réjean... who gave you the order?
我为什么要告诉你
Why should I tell you?
因为我的工作就是问你
Because it's my job to ask.
德克兰 拜托 这件事已经死了两个人了
Declan, come on, we've already got two bodies on this thing.
维多不希望再死一个人
Vito would prefer to avoid adding another to the pile.
快点 -雷让 你认识布鲁诺吗
Come on. - Réjean, do you know Bruno?
你知道他的外号♥是什么吗
You know what his nickname is?
“和事佬”
"The Peacemaker".
即使你这种傻子都听得明白吧
That's pretty self-explanatory, even to an idiot like you.
你知道他喜欢干什么吗 他会给你一杯卡布奇诺
You know what he'd like to do? Bring you a cappuccino.
给你一块软布 把你脸上的血给擦掉
He'd like to bring you a nice soft rag and wipe that blood off your face,
因为他讨厌看见血
'cause he hates blood.
没错
It's true.
雷让 我再问你一次
Réjean, I'm gonna ask you one more time.
谁下的命令 不许说雅克
Who gave the order? And don't say Jacques.
我知道不是雅克 这是你自己在做
I know it wasn't Jacques. This is you stepping out on your own.
有人告诉你 你能成为下一个老大
You know, someone's telling you you could be the next king
之类的屁话
or some kind of horseshit.
快告诉我吧
Come on, just tell me.
布鲁诺会放了你的
Bruno will let you down.
他会轻轻地把你放下
He'll let you down softly.
搀着你的手走出去
He might take your hand, walk you outside.
谁知道呢 可能还会在车里给你个口♥活♥
Hell, who knows, he might even blow you in the car.
更差的我都做过
I've done worse.
所以
So?
亲我的屁♥股♥吧 爱尔兰蠢货
Kiss my ass, you Irish prick.
好吧 算了
All right, forget about it.
这个蠢货什么都不会说的
This piece of shit's not gonna say anything.
我不玩了 你上吧 吉奥
I'm done, it's your turn, Gio.
嘿
Hey!
慢着
Wait!
喂
Hey!
这是什么 -是的
What is this, huh? - Yeah, yeah.
你以为机器就能解决我
You think a machine burns me?
我杀了你
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表