剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
出了件事我们需要你帮忙
Something's come up we'll need you for.
什么事都行
Anything.
我们听说有个人从卡拉布利亚过来
There is a man we've heard coming from Calabria,
从光荣会来的一个很危险的人
a very dangerous man from the 'Ndrangheta.
人们管他叫“微笑” 因为他脸上有很多伤疤
The call him The Smile because he's got all these scars.
他被砍伤了 但他活了下来
He's all cut up but he lived through it.
他是被恶魔国王雇佣的 -做什么
He was hired by the Devil's Kings. - To do what?
来杀维多
To kill Vito.
机车党想霸占海♥洛♥因♥交易
The Bikers wanna take over the heroin trade.
所以第一要务就是维多的安全
The number one priority is Vito's safety.
我想叫他离开一阵子
I try to tell him to go away for a while,
但他不听我的 -爸爸
but he won't listen to me. - Pop.
我要怎么告诉你 现在不是逃跑的时候
What do I gotta tell you? This is not the time to run.
现在需要稳住不动 保持冷静
It's time to stand still and be calm.
爸爸 我是认真的
Pop, I mean this.
只要我活着 就没有人会伤害维多
As long as I'm alive, no one's ever gonna harm Vito.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
代表我们家族
On behalf of the family,
我想第一个邀请你入住他将要建的 85个房♥间中的
I wanna be the first to invite you to live in any of the 85 bedrooms
任何一个里面
that this guy's making, okay?
只要你不用我的浴室就行
Just don't use my bathroom.
特别的那个 -好的
The special one. - Okay.
(魁北克圣阿代勒)
你很好 我也很好
Yeah? Good, me too. Sure.
我是来见雅克的
I'm here to see Jacques.
维多呢
Where's Vito?
嗨
Hey.
只有我们
Just us.
你不是来吃热狗的吧
I don't think you came up here for a hot dog.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我们能私下聊吗
Can we talk in private?
不能
No.
跳过屁话
Skip the bullshit.
好的 跳过屁话不说
Okay, I'll skip the bullshit.
从现在起…
From now on...
所有和光荣会的对话都结束了
all conversations with the 'Ndrangheta, they're over.
我们知道这件事
See, we know about that.
没关系 我们理解
It's okay. We understand.
有时候有些人会觉得
Sometimes people, they start thinking
这山望着那山高
it's greener somewhere else.
这很正常
You know? It's normal.
就像是那个…
It's like that...
你停不下来一直要操的火♥辣♥的女孩
hot girlfriend that you just can't stop screwing
直到你见到了另一个火♥辣♥的女孩
until you see another hot girlfriend.
我不知道 我每个人都操 德克兰
I don't know, man. I screw them all, Declan.
那是当然了 雅克
Of course you do, Jacques.
你是个很性感的男人
You're a very sexy man.
但里佐托家族喜欢承诺 他们是意大利人
But the Rizzutos, they like commitment, they're Italian.
你懂的 教堂、家庭、美食
You know, church, family, food.
所以我们会优♥惠♥现有的协议
So, we're gonna make our current deal more favorable for you.
多给你5%
You're gonna get five percent more,
产品也会变纯25%
the product is gonna be 20 percent more pure.
你可以就这么卖♥♥ 也可以切开
Now, you can sell it that way or chop it up
混成你平时卖♥♥的那些屎玩意儿
into the shit you normally do.
如果你们觉得我想搞你们
Why'd you come here offering me more money
为什么还要过来给我钱
if you think I'm trying to screw you?
维多理解人性
Vito, he understands people.
人们觉得自己
People get angry
没有得到应得的东西是会生气
when they feel they're not getting what they deserve, you know?
我们都应该满足于我们得到的东西
We should all be happy with what we're getting.
这样就没有理由
That way there's no reason
乱搞了
to screw it all up.
你老板真是西格蒙德·弗洛伊德
He's Sigmund Freud, your boss.
好吧
Okay, good.
我还有样东西要给你
I got one more thing for you.
在车里
It's in the car.
不要开枪
Don't shoot.
吉奥
Gio.
好了 放松
Okay, relax.
给我们带了个礼物 -是啊
Brought us a gift? - Yeah.
他是个恶毒的混♥蛋♥ 这家伙
He was a vile bastard, this one.
你该听听我把他头砍下来前一秒 他在说什么
You should've heard what he was saying the moment before I chopped off his head.
如果你再次
If you ever,
再一次想搞我们
ever try to screw us again,
再一次
ever...
你们会见着微笑的其他身体部分
the rest of The Smile's body parts are gonna be found
塞在这里每一辆机车的排气管里
in all the exhaust pipes of every bike I see around here.
你们都会因为谋杀
You'll all go to prison for the murder...
那个傻♥逼♥混♥蛋♥而入狱
of that little shitty bastard.
下次你不开心了 就回来找火♥辣♥的女友
Next time you're unhappy, just come back to the hot girlfriend.
直接告诉我们
Talk to us.
我们挺讲道理的
We're reasonable.
劳驾
Excuse me.
请问你的钱包哪里买♥♥的
Where did you get your purse?
是我男友给我的礼物
It was a gift from my boyfriend.
很漂亮
Aww. Well, it's beautiful.
你男友的品味很好
Your boyfriend has very good taste.
谢谢
Thank you.
你应该试一下这件 很衬你的肤色
You should try that on. It'd look great with your skin tone.
这不是我的风格
It's not really my style.
这件呢
What about this?
很漂亮
It's nice.
我这么说吧
Well, let me put it this way.
你男友明显品味很好
Your boyfriend obviously has very good taste.
他会喜欢这样的裙子吗
Would he like a dress like this?
你穿上的话
On you, I mean.
他更喜欢更加…
He prefers things that are a bit more...
低调一点的衣服
understated.
我发现他们在公开场合会这么说
See, I find that they say that in public,
但私下里可不是
but not in private.
不过我知道什么呢
But I mean, what do I know?
我还是单身
I'm still single.
抱歉
Excuse me.
当然
Yeah, of course.
你以为我不知道你是谁吗
You don't think I know who you are?!
放开我
Get off of me!
放开我
Get off of me!
离他远一点 你个臭婊♥子♥
Stay away from him, you goddamn whore!
滚出我们的生活
Stay out of our life!
我会杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
(蒙特利尔市中心)
我们很满意
Good for us.
你背着我和他签了协议
You made a deal with him behind my back?
不 我解决了问题
No, I fixed things.
如果我父亲还在这里 你绝不会 没有他的同意
If father was here, you wouldn't have done something like this
就做这种事 -没错
without his consent. - That's right.
但你父亲永远不会捅这么大的篓子
But your father would've never created this mess in the first place.
你没意见吗 -听他解释
And you're okay with this? - Let him explain.
你父亲清晰的长远目标
Your father's explicit, long-term vision
就是让所有生意都合法化
is to make all our businesses legit.
所以我找了几个第三方的金融人士
So I've arranged for some outside financial guys
介入完成这个项目
to come in to finish the project.
我们和他们合作过
We worked with them before.
我们会拿他们佣金的1.5%
Now we're gonna get 1.5 percent of their cut,
搞定所有需要的许可证 然后我们会拿到销♥售♥额的10%
and we'll do all the permits if needed, and then we get ten percent of the sales.
已经同意了
It's already agreed on.
都是合法的 你跟得上吗
It's all above board. You following me so far?
然后水电工程市政♥府♥会
Then the electrical and water work are gonna be subcontracted
放给我们承包 我的人已经安排好了
back to us by the city. It's already arranged by my guy.
在这上面又能赚钱
We'll get more money for that.
然后为了解决你惹的 海地人和爱尔兰人的问题
And then, to fix the problem you created with Haitians and the Irish,
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表