剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
and I don't wanna play golf.
去年靠毒品、赌博和保护费 就赚了一亿美元
We made a $100 million last year from drugs, bookmaking, and protection.
等我们拿下你们 一起合作 就能翻一番
Together, we're gonna double that when we take over.
我都不打算问你加不加入
I'm not even gonna ask if you're in
因为我已经知道你加入了
because I already know that you are.
萨尔·蒙塔纳来了蒙特利尔
Sal Montagna's here in Montreal.
我在试着…
I've been trying...
安排一次面谈
to arrange a sit-down
但他们不给我任何回应
but I can't get an answer one way or another.
为什么想和他面谈
Why do you wanna sit down with him?
做我们一直做的事 达成共识
To do what we always do. To come to an understanding.
维多…
Vito...
恕我直言
With all due respect,
大家都很紧张
everyone is nervous.
他们知道你回来了 但还没见过你
They know you're back, but they haven't seen you.
这无所谓 你做你需要做的
Which is fine, you do what you need to.
但我们现在不是最强大的状态
But we're not at our strongest right now.
他们可以在各方面攻击我们 街头交易、产品
They could get us on all sides: The street, the product,
甚至是佣金
even the commission.
他们可能会逼某个人作证告你 谁知道呢
They could force somebody to testify against you. Who knows?
我觉得最好能和平地解决这个问题
I think it would be better to settle this peacefully.
虽然这很困难
As hard as that may be.
我真想把那婊♥子♥的头给打烂
God knows I wanna smash that son of a bitch's head in,
但博南诺家族有钱 有影响力
but the Bonnanos have money, they have influence.
这场仗我们可能会输 输了我们就会丢掉一切
We could lose this war. If we do, we lose everything.
找出他在哪里
Find out where he is.
好的
Sure.
谢谢你 维多
Thank you, Vito.
德克兰 回头聊 -再见
Declan, talk to you later. - Bye.
你怎么想的
What are you thinking?
我觉得我们需要留意一下布鲁诺
I think we need to keep an eye on Bruno.
但我不觉得他说的全错
But I don't think that he's entirely wrong.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得…
I think...
使用外交手段的时间已经结束了
the time for diplomacy is over.
不要谈合伙关系 不要握手谈生意了
No more partnerships, no more handshakes.
我觉得萨尔杀了你儿子
I think Sal killed your son.
和老爹
And Papa.
应该把他的眼睛挖出来
He should have his eyes cut out.
但我也觉得…
But I also think...
要刺杀总统需要合谋才行
it takes a conspiracy to assassinate a president.
我觉得我们应该干掉所有 帮了萨尔的垃圾
I think we should take out every piece of shit that helps Sal.
我们应该干掉所有考虑过以任何方式
We should take out every other piece of shit that thought about
搞我们的垃圾
screwing us in any way.
我觉得我们要除掉所有 我们认为和我们不是同一阵线的人
I think we clear out anyone we can't see that is with us.
我觉得我们要全盘清洗
I think we should clear the whole goddamn board.
全部杀光
Kill 'em all.
只剩我们
No one left but us.
头盘和主菜之间要间隔22分钟
I want 22 minutes between the antipasto and entrée.
在厨房♥放一个定时器
Keep a timer in the kitchen.
我♥干♥过很多次了
I've done this many times
这是最合适晚餐派对的安排
and I know that's the perfect interval for a dinner party.
说到酒
Now, for the wine,
别允许这些大老粗点别的酒
please don't let these heathens order off the menu.
不停地上我选的酒就行
Just keep bringing out the wine that I chose.
我给这些家伙喝超♥市♥便宜货 一半人都喝不出区别来
I could give half the guys Manischewitz, they wouldn't know the difference.
但他们会点最贵的酒 因为不是他们买♥♥单
They'll order the expensive one 'cause they're not paying!
甜点的话
Now, dessert.
先上提拉米苏 然后上意式浓缩 最后再上蛋糕
Tiramisu first, then espresso, and then the cake.
但别插蜡烛 他们知道我多大年纪
But no candles. They know how old I am.
我们为什么要在这里停车
Why are we stopping here?
我想走一走
I wanna go for a walk.
老天 -拜托 今晚天色不错
Jesus. - Come on, it's a nice night.
空气清新
Fresh.
里佐托先生 你去哪了
Mr. Rizzuto, where you been?
我在这里
I'm here now.
出狱感觉如何
How does it feel to be out of jail?
你觉得呢 -嘿
What do you think? - Hey.
他们怎么知道我们会来 维多
How'd they know we were coming here, Vito?
放松 -老天
Relax. - Jesus.
就在那一刻我明白了
Right then at that moment, I got it.
维多给他们透露了消息
Vito had tipped them off.
他做了一次闪亮出场 他要用最公开
He was making an entrance, letting everyone know
最自大的方式让所有人知道 他回来了
in the most public and cocky way... he was back.
维多 很荣幸你来帮我庆祝生日
Vito, I'm honored you'd come to my birthday.
开玩笑吗 你是我最老的朋友之一
You kidding? You're one of my oldest friends.
我绝不会错过 -谢谢
I wouldn't have missed it. - Thank you.
一、二、三、四…
One, two, three, four...
雪茄真棒
This is a good cigar.
是
Yeah.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
吉奥 礼物拿了吗
Gio, you got the present?
拿了 就在这里
Yeah, it's right here.
维多 你已经做了很多了
Oh, Vito, please, you've already done too much.
来吧 没事 今天是你生日
Come on, it's nothing. It's your birthday.
这是给你坐在门廊上
That's for when you're sitting on the porch
抽雪茄用的 -太美了 谢谢
smoking a cigar. - It's beautiful. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
坐下 没事的 不用谢我
Sit down. It's all right. Don't thank me.
你记得吗 之前邻里 每户人家都有一个这个
Remember, when every house in the neighborhood had one of them?
是啊 又大又黑那种
Yeah, big black ones.
还有自己的立台
They had their own stand.
那时候到处都是烟灰缸 因为所有人都抽烟
There were ashtrays everywhere 'cause everyone smoked.
是啊 有趣
Yeah. It's funny.
一件事变了 好多其他事情也会变
When one thing changes, all these other things change.
你知道吗
You know?
是啊
Yeah.
尼科和老爹被杀之后
When Nico and Pop were taken from me...
改变了我看问题的角度
it changed how I saw things.
改变了别人看我的方式
Changed how people saw me.
不知道
I don't know.
以前总是觉得…
I don't know. Before there was always...
有太多需要担心的事情了
too many things to worry about. You know?
如果我做了A、B、C 三件事会怎么样
What would happen if I did A and B and C?
会有什么影响 如果我不做会有什么影响
And what would that effect? And what would effect if I didn't do 'em?
对吧
Yeah?
我没法这么做了 现在…
I can't do that anymore. Now...
我只能看到我看得到的东西
I can only see what I can see.
明白吗
You know?
德克兰…
Declan...
德克兰让我失望了 但是…
Declan, he let me down but, you know...
我能看到他和我站在一起
I can see that he's with me.
是的 -你知道吗
Yeah. - You know?
还有吉奥 总是…
And Gio, always...
他总是和我站在一起
I can see that he's with me.
是的
Yeah.
但你 布鲁诺…
But you, Bruno...
我不能总是看到你
I can't always see you.
什么 什么意思 我…
What? What do you mean? I'm...
我当然站在你这边啊
Of course I'm on your side!
我和你站在一起
I'm on your side.
不 布鲁诺
No, no, Bruno.
你是和事佬
You're a peacemaker.
你坐在篱笆墙上
You sit on the fence.
关注你自己的利益
You take care of your own interests.
你懂的
You know.
你不确定我是不是还有能耐
You're not sure if I got it anymore.
所以你得保护你的生存
So you gotta protect your survival,
你的生计 你懂的
your livelihood, you know.
维多 拜托了 我…
Vito, please, I...
生日快乐
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表