剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
I'll call the house. What'd you like me to tell them?
什么都别说
Nothing.
维多把自己关进了一间酒店
Vito locked himself away in a hotel.
没人知道他在哪儿 也不知道怎么联♥系♥他
No one knew where he was or how to get a hold of him.
包括我在内
Me included.
他告诉布鲁诺和吉奥
He told Bruno and Gio
他不想听到我的名字 因为在我的管制之下发生的事情
he didn't wanna even hear my name after what happened on my watch.
我已经不再是家庭的一员了
I was no longer part of the family.
(国家邮报)
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
知道
Yes.
我听说是你们俩 在文章里写了我的内容
I was told you gentlemen are the ones who wrote about me in the article.
就是那篇关于城市腐♥败♥的文章
You know, the one about the city corruption and all that?
我想聊一下那篇文章 有什么地方方便说话吗
I wanna talk to you about it. Is there somewhere we can go?
那间办公室怎么样
How about in that office?
那是主编办公室… -我没意见
That's the editor-in-chief's office... - Fine with me.
你们在文章里说我与毒品有关联
You wrote that I'm involved with drugs.
其实我们只是写了你为 维多·里佐托工作
Uh, actually we wrote that you work for Vito Rizzuto
他参与了走私和…
who's involved in smuggling and...
别装小聪明
Don't get smart!
读了你文章的人都会觉得我卖♥♥毒品
Anyone who reads that in your paper, to them it means that I sell drugs.
我恨毒品
I detest drugs.
毒品摧毁我们的社区和我们的孩子
Drugs destroy our neighborhoods, our children.
我的朋友和家人
My friends, my family.
体面的人们读了你们的报纸 开始觉得这可能是事实
People of respect read your paper and now they think this could be true.
好的…
Okay...
你来就是说这个吗 -我希望你们写一下说这不是真的
Is that all you came to say? - I want you to write that it's not true!
好的 你想要我们撤回我们写的内容
You want us to retract what we wrote.
撤回 没错
Retract, exactly.
撤回整篇文章 -不 其他的部分我不管
The whole story? - Nah, the rest I don't care about.
只要撤回我和毒品相关的内容就行
Just the part about me and drugs.
事关我的名声和我的遗产
That's my reputation, my legacy.
我们试试看
Well, I'll see what I can do.
我能问你几个问题吗
May I ask you a few questions?
当然
Of course.
人们普遍认为里佐托家族
The Rizzuto family is widely known
是东北部最强大的黑♥手♥党♥家族
to be the most powerful Mafia family in the northeast.
这就出问题了
See, that's where we have a problem.
你们是写故事的人
You are men of words,
你们是专业人士
you're professionals in this department.
“人们普遍认为”就是问题所在
The words "widely known" is the problem.
谁普遍认为
Who widely knows?
不是法♥院♥ 不是法官或陪审团
Not a court of law, not a judge or a jury.
某些把孩子的财产赌输了的败类
Some degenerate who gambled away his kid's future
告诉你们说维多是个罪犯 这就成了人们普遍认为了
told you Vito's a criminal, so that makes it widely known?
外面的秘书告诉我你们俩是同性恋
The secretary out there told me you guys are homos.
所以现在人们普遍认为 你们是同性恋
So now it's widely known that you are homos!
我能在报纸上发表吗 -我是同性恋 他不是
Can I publish that in a newspaper? - Well, I am, he's not.
我不管那些 我只关注我的名声
I don't care about it. I just care about my reputation.
我还要赶去开另一个会 你们什么时候会发布撤回消息
Now, I have another appointment to go to. When can I expect that retraction?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
别跟我胡扯
Don't give me that shit.
想进来吗
You wanna come in?
你想喝一杯吗 -不 我想知道他在哪儿
You want a drink? - No, I want to know where he is.
我不知道
I don't know.
他为什么要躲着我
Why's he hiding from me?
如果没人告诉我他在哪儿 我会去他家里的
I'm gonna go to his house if someone doesn't tell me where he is.
他不肯见我
He won't see me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他不肯见我
He won't see me.
我不知道他在哪儿 不知道他在做什么
I don't know where he is, I don't know what he's doing.
所以你不要再给我打电♥话♥了
So, you know, you can stop calling me now.
尼科是他的骄傲和快乐源泉
Nico was his pride and joy.
再失去他的父亲
And then losing his father on top of that.
要熬过去对他来说会很痛苦
Getting through this is gonna be hell for him.
我没什么兴趣分♥析♥维多的心理状态
Yeah, I'm not really interested in analyzing Vito's state of mind, so...
要喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
要喝请自便 否则就走好不送了
Help yourself, otherwise I'll see you around.
抱歉我打扰了你
Sorry I bothered you.
(维多出狱2个月)
嘿
Hey.
(魁北克东部镇区)
德克兰
Declan!
为什么你之前从来没邀请我来过
How come you never invited me up here before?
因为我不喜欢你
'Cause I don't like you.
这是我独处的地方 布鲁诺
This is my alone place, Bruno.
你所有时间都在独处
You spend all your time alone.
嘿
Hey.
你看起来糟透了 -谢谢
You look like shit. - Thanks.
你也是 -撒谎
So do you. - Liar.
我看起来可棒了
I look great.
你怎么样
How you been keeping?
是
Yeah.
我试着帮你说情 但他不肯
I tried talking to him but he won't have it.
他基本都不说话 一半时间都像昏迷了一样
He barely talks, he's in a coma half the time.
来杯啤酒
Want a beer?
好啊
Yeah.
你家人怎么样
How's your family?
挺好的
Good.
又吵又大手脚
Loud. Expensive.
很棒的房♥产
Great property.
房♥子烂透了 但这景观真是
The house is a piece of shit but what a view.
你该给自己建个漂亮的房♥子
You should build yourself something nice.
我喜欢它现在的样子 很安静
No, I like it. Just the way it is. Quiet.
漂亮
Nice.
便宜
Cheap.
我从没想过会发展到现在这样
I never thought it would ever turn out this way
但也许你应该感激
but maybe you should be grateful.
外面情势越来越紧张
It's getting tense out there.
我♥操♥
Shit! Holy shit!
我♥操♥ -别起来
Holy shit! - Stay down!
我♥操♥ -别起来
Holy shit! - Stay down.
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
在
Yeah.
你找了新的安保人员
I see you got new security.
自己倒麦卡伦威士忌喝
Macallan's is over there.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你看起来不错
You look good.
我不想避重就轻
I don't want to talk around things.
你让我失望了
You failed me.
我知道尼科不容易照看 他听不进话
I know Nico wasn't easy. He didn't listen.
但我让你管事
But I left you in charge.
你管事的时候出的任何问题 都是你的责任
And when you're in charge, whatever happens is on you.
那你为什么给我电♥话♥
So why'd you call me?
他们想把家族都灭掉
They tried to wipe out the family.
包括你
Including you.
你是我们中的一员
You're one of us.
我是吗
Am I?
我从来没有怀疑过你的忠诚
I never doubted your loyalty.
你是要叫我回来吗
You're asking me back?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yes.
好的
Okay.
找到人了
We got someone.
谁
Who?
汉克·弗莱曼
Hank Fryman.
他和他父亲拥有一家 市里很大的建筑公♥司♥
Him and his father own a major construction firm in the city.
他几年前因为贿赂工会官员而被捕过
He was arrested a few years ago for bribing a union official.
带他进来
Bring him in.
你可以进去了 -谢谢
You can come in. - Thank you.
不止一个消息来源说 你和有组织犯罪
We have it from more than one source that you've been working with organized crime
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表