剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
Papa Lou. Papa Lou. Papa Lou.
他为更小的一点事都会杀人
He kills guys for less.
小得多的事
A lot less.
更不要说我们和他有一笔获利颇丰的
Not to mention that we've got a lucrative
印度大♥麻♥和妓♥女♥生意
hashish and prostitution business going on with him.
这笔钱你想都别想了 -你是想叫我害怕吗
Kiss that money goodbye. - You telling me to be scared?
好了德克兰… -布鲁诺 这件事你别管
Okay, Declan... - Bruno, stay outta this!
他的无能还远不止如此
His incompetence doesn't stop there.
还有个巧合
Just by coincidence,
汉克的女朋友 也就是卢爸爸的妹妹
Hank's girlfriend, Papa Lou's sister,
住在奥利瑞酒吧楼上
lives above the building of O'Leary's pub,
这是爱尔兰人用来卖♥♥摇♥头♥丸♥的地方
and that's where the Irish are running their Ecstasy out of.
那次爆♥炸♥…
Well, that explosion...
吸引来了无数个警♥察♥
caused so many goddamn cops to come
爱尔兰人得暂停行动两周 甚至一个月
that the Irish had to put their operation on hold for two weeks, maybe a month.
他们想让我们赔偿损失 -算他们倒霉
They want us to cover their losses. - Too bad for them.
他们不倒霉
It's not too bad for them.
我们会赔偿他们的损失 因为这很明显是我们的过错
We're gonna cover their losses. That's a clear violation on our part.
他们可以去死了 我们才是管事的
Then they can shove it up their asses! We are in charge!
不 你否认了你父亲的协议
No, you reneged on your father's deal.
我做了一个执行决定 -你屁个执行都他妈不是
I made an executive decision. - You're not a goddamn executive of shit!
我觉得问题就出在你每件事
The problem, as I see it, is that you wanna bend over
都想要妥协
for every goddamn thing.
我们现在得双倍强硬
We have to be twice as hard now.
必须发出清晰的信息 维多也许不在了
The message has to be clear: Vito may be gone,
但里佐托家族仍是管事的
but the Rizzutos still run everything.
你听见最后一部分了吗 德克兰 里佐托家族
Did you hear that last part, Declan? The Rizzutos.
提醒我一下你姓什么
Remind me again your last name.
狗好像撒了一泡尿
I think the dog just took a piss.
妈的 塔克
Goddammit, Taco.
什么
What?
什么 苏菲
What? Sophie?
把狗给弄出去 -我现在就去
Get him outta here. - I'll be right there.
德克兰
Declan?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
放开我 你们这帮黑帮傻♥逼♥
Get the hell off of me, you goombah shit heads!
放开我
Get off me! Get off!
嘿
Hey!
苏菲 哇
Sophie, whoa!
叫这些傻♥逼♥放开我
Tell these freaks to let me go!
你冷静下来他们就会放手的
They'll let you go if you calm down.
冷静 -放开我
Calm down. - Get 'em off!
冷静
Calm down
否则就会难看了
or this is gonna get ugly.
喂 好了
Hey, come on.
行吗
Okay?
我来搞定她 来吧
I got her. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
到这边来
Come on over here.
来吧
Come on.
你怎么喝得这么醉 你醉了
Why you so drunk? You're drunk.
我没有 -你醉了
I'm not. - You're drunk.
那又怎么样 -你来这儿干什么
So? - Why would you come here?
他家人在屋里
His family's inside.
没人回我电♥话♥ -他不在这里
No one's gonna return my calls. - He's not here.
维多不给我打电♥话♥ -不
Vito won't call me. - No.
我寄的信也被退回来了 他为什么不给我打电♥话♥
My letters get returned. Why won't he call me?
听着
Listen.
听见了吗
You hear me?
你现在就得振作起来
You gotta get it together right now.
否则你很可能会没命
Or you could very well end up dead.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on. Come on.
他有没有…
Was he...
他还在和另一个婊♥子♥说话吗
Was he still talking to that other slut?
老的那个
The old one?
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
没有
No.
你想要我告诉你吗
You want me to tell you something?
这是真♥相♥
This is the truth.
我见过他了 和他聊过了
'Cause I see him, I've talked to him.
他想你
He misses you.
好吗
Okay?
但是你听着
But listen,
你必须百分之百隐形
you have to be 100 percent invisible.
他24小时都被监控 知道吗
I mean, he's under monitors all the time, 24 7, okay?
所以不能和任何人接触
So he can't be in contact with anyone.
好的 -送她回家
Okay. - Take her home.
我们送你回家 好吗 回家吧
We're gonna take you home, okay? Go home.
抱歉 -没事的 回家吧苏菲
I'm sorry. - It's okay, go home, Sophie.
抱歉 -回家吧
I'm sorry. - Go home.
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry about it, baby.
走吧
Now, go.
走吧
Come on.
这有完没完
Will this ever end?
吉奥 我说…
Gio, I mean...
那是怎么回事
The hell was that?
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
你知道吗
You know what?
什么
What?
滚出我家
Get the hell outta my house.
没错 这是我家
That's right, my house.
我是在这个房♥子里长大的 你不是这个家的家长
I grew up in that house. You're not the head of this family.
你要多久才明白这一点
How long will it take for you to understand that?
你现在的行为
Your behavior right now,
还有刚在楼上的行为
and upstairs...
会把很多人都搞死的 尼科
it can get a lot of people killed, Nico.
甚至包括你自己
Maybe even yourself, too.
我们付钱给你就是要确保 不会发生这种事情
We pay you to make sure that that doesn't happen.
如果你做不到 我们就另请高人
If you're not up for the job, we'll find someone else who is.
恕不奉陪
Now, if you'll excuse me...
我们家人要坐下来吃晚餐了
the family is sitting down for dinner.
(1995年 蒙特利尔卡地亚维尔)
厨房♥岛台要2.4米长
We'll have an eight foot long kitchen island.
要两个冰箱 8个灶眼的商用灶台
Gonna have two refrigerators, an eight burner commercial stove.
直接买♥♥个餐馆都便宜一点
It'd be cheaper to buy a restaurant.
并没有 我买♥♥过餐馆
It's not. I got a restaurant.
要7个卧室和8个浴室
I'll have seven bedrooms and eight bathrooms.
8个浴室 -对
Eight bathrooms? - Yeah.
每个卧室配一个浴室 再加一个专门给我用的
One bathroom for each room, and then an extra special one just for me.
他想建个酒店 不是房♥子
He's building a hotel, not a house.
你要这么多干什么 -爸爸 我一直告诉你
What do you need so much for? - Pop, I keep telling you,
等我退休后 我希望家里所有人
when I retire, I want everybody in the family
都回来住在同一个屋檐下
to come live under the same roof.
就像以前那样
All right? Like in the old days.
就像以前那样
Oh, like in the old days.
我们五十年前就离开了意大利
We left the old country 50 years ago
离开就是为了不再需要 住在同一个屋檐下
so we wouldn't have to live all under the same roof.
现在你又要把这个礼物还给我们
Now you give this gift back to us.
意大利监狱 谢谢你了
Italian prison, thank you very much.
爸爸 我想建我自己的遗产
Pop, I'm trying to build a legacy.
这个房♥子非常好
This house is fantastic.
这房♥子会特别优秀 都不需要地址
It's gonna be so good, it doesn't need an address.
所有人都会知道 这里是里佐托家宅
Everybody's gonna know, this is the Rizzuto home.
建一个帝国 不要建家庭
Yeah, build an empire, not a home.
我会建帝国的 爸爸
I am, Pop.
杰瑞 我晚点想和你聊聊花房♥的设计
Jerry, I wanna talk to you later about plans for the greenhouse.
没问题
You got it.
德克兰 -是
Declan? - Yeah.
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表