剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
The doctor says one more punch to the head
可能会造成永久性脑损伤
could cause permanent brain damage.
我儿子求我不要报♥警♥
My son begged me not to press charges,
他说这样只会让情况更糟糕
because he said it would only make it worse for him.
所以我就去见了其中一个男孩的父亲
So I went to see the father of one of the boys.
带头的那个
The leader.
他没有你希望的那么通情达理
And he wasn't as understanding as you wanted him to be?
怪物创造怪物
Monsters create monsters.
几年前 我第一次见你的时候…
Some years ago when I first met you...
你说你为我工作
you said you worked for me.
现在还是这样吗
Is that still true?
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me?
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
你们狂揍的那个小孩
You know that kid you beat the hell outta?
那个聪明的亚裔小孩
That smart little Asian boy?
你如果再碰他一次 你就会消失
If you ever touch him again, you will disappear.
如果有人想动他
If anyone ever touches him again,
你就得跑去救他
you will rush to his rescue.
你现在是他的守护天使了
You are now his guardian angel.
因为你的存在
And because of you,
他整个高中生涯都会
from now on, his entire high school existence
无比美好
will be charmed.
如果你明白并且同意这些条件
Nod your head if you understand
很好
and agree to these terms. Good.
嗨
Hey.
尼科怎么样
How's Nico?
他现在两点一线
He's walking the line.
每天去上班 下班回家吃饭
He's going to work every day, going home for dinner.
很好
Good.
生意呢
Our business?
很好
Real good.
全线收益涨了8%
I mean, we're up eight percent across the board.
合法控股的财产增加了3%
We've increased our legitimate holdings by three percent.
没有我预想的多 但是势头不错
Not quite as much as I want, but we're getting there.
团伙呢
And the syndicate?
还是老一套
Usual bullshit,
不过他们也开始渐入佳境了
but they're starting to get back into the groove now.
你安保怎么样
How's your protection?
还行 没人看我 没人碰我
It's all right. No one looks at me, no one touches me.
好的
Good.
米歇尔怎么样
How's Michelle?
无聊
Bored.
她有和别人约会吗
She seeing anyone?
你还在跟踪她
You still got a tail on her?
不间断的跟踪 她很忠诚
Around the clock. She's loyal, that one.
她像个军人 如果她是个男的
She's a soldier. If she was a guy,
总之看起来一切都在你掌控之中
Anyway, looks like you've got everything under control.
是啊 现在很平静 维多
It's peaceful right now.
我女性朋友会送我回家
My girlfriend's gonna take me home.
行啊
Okay, sure.
你今晚玩得开心吗
Did you have fun tonight?
开心
Yeah.
你明明就不开心
No, you didn't.
谢谢你
Thank you for this.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
再见
Bye.
(8年前)
干得不错
I mean, good job,
不过幸好你的顾客眼光不咋地
but it's a good thing your customers aren't very discerning.
我永远不会抽这狗屎玩意儿
I'd never smoke this crap.
给你
Here you go.
走吧
Move.
不许动 扔下枪
Don't move! Drop the gun now!
你怎么样 德克兰
How you doing, Declan?
挺好的
All right.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是雷娜塔
I'm Renata.
维多的律师
Vito's lawyer.
现在我也是你的律师了
And now I'm yours.
他们说…
They...
如果我把大佬供出来
offered me total immunity for me to flip.
我回答说我不知道他们在说什么
Told them I didn't know what they were saying
你应该明白…
and to kiss my ass. You do realize...
你可能会被判15年监禁
you could get 15 years?
那又怎么样
So?
服刑一年后
They'll come back to you with the same offer in a year.
两年后
Two years.
五年后都会如此
In five years.
足够时间
Enough time...
让你开始怀疑你在牢里做什么
for you to start to wonder what it is you're doing in there.
而他则在外面吃牛排睡女人
While he's on the outside eating steak and getting laid.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥他的
I won't talk.
永远不会
Ever.
维多说你会这么说
That's what Vito said you'd say.
然后他告诉我…
Then he told me...
这些是他的原话…
and these are his words...
直到把他弄出来 我不会停止的
"I will not stop until he is out.
我会像我的亲儿子入狱了一样努力”
I will work as if it were my own son in prison."
(4年后)
维多信守了他的诺言
Vito was true to his promise.
他们判了我15年监禁
They'd given me 15 years,
但他疯狂努力 4年后就把我接了出来
but he worked like hell and he got me out in four.
嘿
Hey.
从那天起 我就成了
From that day on, I was
任何工作做久了
You do any job long enough,
通常都能预测生意的跌宕起伏
you can often predict a general ebb and flow of your business.
而作为帮派成员
When you're a gangster,
有一件事是肯定的
the only thing you know for certain
平静时期永远没有你希望的那么长
is that things never stay quiet as long as you'd like them to.
他们杀了我哥哥们 他们死了
They shot my brothers! They're dead!
出了什么事
What happened?
有一天 一些爱尔兰人雇的人
Then one day, some Irish recruits
就屠♥杀♥了三个海地人
massacred three Haitians
这种愚蠢的业余行为
over a street corner beef. It was the kind of amateur brass-balls-swinging move
会引发战争
that starts a war
本来一通电♥话♥就能解决的
when all was needed was a phone call to work it all out.
你们谁是管事的
Which one of you am I talking to?
知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
谁叫你攻击圣亨利的队员的
Who told you to hit the St-Henri crew?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我已经问过米克了
I checked with Mick already.
他说这烂摊子他屁都不知道
He said he doesn't know shit about this mess.
如果你越线帮别人工作
So if you're working outside of the lines for somebody,
我需要知道 他也想知道
I need to know about it and he'd like to know about this too.
报♥警♥啊
Call 9-1-1!
谁报个警
Somebody call 9-1-1!
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
一个愚蠢的行动
One bonehead move
使我们努力的一切都化为泡影
and everything we worked for was about to fall apart.
你杀了…
You killed...
(魁北克拉瓦勒)
一个无辜的市民
an innocent civilian.
他是个父亲 是个丈夫 哦对了
A dad, a husband. Oh!
他家还都是教会的人
And he was from a missionary family.
你们好好想想清楚会遭什么报应吧
So I just want you to wrap your heads around that karma.
所以除了
So along...
警♥察♥
with the cops,
我还要应付教堂的人
I've got the church so far up my ass
整天都在闻焚香的味道 你
all I've been smelling is incense all day long. You.
还有你
And you.
你们知不知道…
Do you guys have any idea...
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表