剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
It's too hot! I can't!
这衣服太热了
I'll just take the blast.
就让它往我身上炸吧
Okay, I got a Dora the Explorer backpack.
这有一个朵拉探险家的背包
No, strike that.
不 不对
The eyes are too small, and the haircut's wrong.
眼睛太小了 发型也不对
Laura the Adventurer.
应该是劳拉探险者
It's a knock-off!
这是个山寨背包
I got movement!
背包动了
Freeze. Put your hands on your head.
不许动 把手放在头上
Oh, right.
好吧
Guys, do you mind?
弟兄们 你们介意转过去吗
Okay, go ahead.
好了 继续
You're shining that right in my eye.
你要闪瞎我的眼睛了
How is she doing?
她怎么样了
Post-traumatic stress, hypothermia,
创伤后应激障碍 体温过低
possible case of the Mondays.
可能是周一发生的案件
I'm just glad I had extra workout clothes in my locker.
真庆幸我柜子里有套多余的运动服可以给她穿
Ma'am, what's your name?
女士 你叫什么
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Do you have any idea who could have put you in that backpack?
你知道谁有可能把你放到那个背包里吗
No.
不知道
Name all three Bee Gees.
说出比吉斯乐队的三个成员
Barry, Robin, and...
巴瑞 罗宾 和
and...
和
It's like her mind's been erased.
她的记忆好像被清除了
This is a textbook case of amnesia.
教科书上讲过失忆的案例
You can see here on the back of her head
你们可以看看她的后脑勺
where someone hit her with a textbook.
有人用教科书打了她的后脑勺
Ma'am, I'm gonna say some key words
女士 我会说一些关键词
to try and jog your memory.
来试图唤起你的记忆
Let me know if anything sounds familiar.
如果你听到熟悉的内容请告诉我
Ceviche.
酸橘汁腌鱼
Galapagos.
加拉帕戈斯群岛
Almond butter.
杏仁黄油
Saddle bags.
马鞍袋
Lupita Nyong'o.
露皮塔·尼永奥
This is hopeless.
真是绝望
Let's just put her in the asylum and be done with it.
我们把她送到精神病院也算是处理好这件事了
Asylum.
精神病院
The... The... The lunatics are taking over the asylum.
那些精神病人接管了精神病院
Oh, good, she knows who she is.
很好 她知道自己是谁
You're free to go, ma'am. Have a nice day.
你可以走了 女士 祝你愉快
Good job, Geils.
干的不错 盖尔斯
Wait.
等一下
Where'd you get that tattoo?
你那个纹身在哪做的
I have a tattoo?
我有纹身吗
It's a walk/don't walk sign.
那是个通行/禁止通行标志
What? Seriously?
什么 真的吗
That's terrible.
太可怕了
Do you think they could turn it
你觉得他们能把这个纹身
into a dolphin or a yin-yang?
换成海豚或者太极图案吗
Yeah, probably.
有可能吧
Something's wrong here.
有点不对劲
No, we were just telling her it could be changed
没有啊 我们只是告诉她纹身可以换成
into something else so she wouldn't get upset.
她喜欢的图案 这样她就不会伤心了
We need to figure out who she is
我们得查出来她是谁
and who put her in that bag.
还有是谁把她放到背包里的
Showing up naked in a backpack is not a crime,
裸体出现在背包里可算不上犯罪
and without crimes to solve,
那就没有犯罪案件要破
we're just two people in businesswear.
我们不过是两个有职业宣言的人
What are we supposed to do, drop her off at the bus stop,
我们就应该把她扔在公交站
where she has to turn tricks to buy a candy bar?
让她卖♥♥淫才能谋生吗
Guys, you aren't far away enough where I can't hear you.
伙计们 你们离这么近讲话我都能听到
Look, it was exciting
听着 她全♥裸♥着爬出背包的时候
when she crawled out of the backpack,
确实很刺♥激♥
but now she's eating up our whole day.
但现在她浪费了我们一天的时间
She's all alone.
她一个人孤零零的
Dr. Scholls?
肖勒医生
Can you pack her up for me? I'm gonna take her home.
你能帮我打个包吗 我要把她带回家
Let me grab her food and her toy.
我去带上她的食物和玩具
How you doing?
你怎么样
I'm just glad I had an extra set of pajamas.
我只是很高兴我还有一套多余的睡衣
Why are you being so nice to me?
你为什么对我这么好
I guess I can relate to someone who doesn't know who they are.
可能是我对陌生人更加亲近吧
But we're gonna have to come up with something to call you.
我们得给你起个名字
Oh, I remember my name. It's...
我记得我的名字是
How about Deirdre?
迪尔德丽怎么样
Okay, sure.
好的 可以
Anyway, you know where the towels are,
你知道毛巾在哪吧
and help yourself to anything else.
就当自己家吧
Just try to get some rest.
好好休息一下
Thanks.
谢谢
Good night.
晚安
It's a one-bedroom.
我家只有一间卧室
Night-night.
晚安
Are either of you familiar with the murderer
你们两个认识凶手吗
Edward Stracciatelli?
爱德华 斯特兰塔里
Geils!
盖尔斯
He's one of the Stracciatelli brothers.
他是斯特兰塔里兄弟帮成员之一
They ran a pyramid scheme about five years ago
五年前他们基于一款能量饮料
based around an energy drink
策划了一起传销案
that promised to make you immortal. Oh, yeah!
那件案子让你名声大振 对啊
Didn't one of the brothers rat out Edward,
其中的一个兄弟背叛了爱德华
so he killed him?
所以他就杀人吗
Yes, and then the third brother
是的 然后第三个兄弟
ratted out Edward for the murder.
因为那个杀人犯也背叛了爱德华
In any case, he was in Huggies Maximum Security Prison
无论如何 他被关在安全性最高的哈吉斯监狱
until this morning, when his cell was found empty
但是今早狱警发现
by prison authorities.
他的牢房♥空空如也
I thought nothing gets out of Huggies.
我还以为没有人能逃出哈吉斯监狱
Your job is to catch him and put him back.
你们的任务就是抓住他 把他送回监狱
Hopefully by this Saturday because I'm planning a little...
最好在这周六之前 因为我在计划
engagement party for me and Wiedner.
我和维德纳的小型订婚派对
Wow, lieutenant!
哇 中尉
I don't want to make a big deal out of it.
我不想太高调
It is a big deal! That's great!
这可是个大事 这真是太棒了
What are you talking about?!
你在想什么呢
I said I do not want to make a big deal of it!
我说了我不想兴师动众
Thanks for the clothes.
谢谢你的衣服
I'm just glad I had an extra suit.
我很庆幸我还有多余的衣服
But maybe we could also stop at a store.
但是我们还是去趟商店吧
You're welcome.
你嫌弃这身衣服
I think I remember what happened.
我好像记得发生了什么
My parents, they left me at home,
我父母把我扔在家里
and then these two burglars, they tried to break in,
然后有两个家伙要入室抢劫
but I set all of these elaborate traps.
但是我精心设置了很多陷阱
We watched "Home Alone" last night.
那是我们昨晚看的"小鬼当家"
Don't worry. You'll figure it out.
别担心 你会想起来的
How's your head?
你的头怎么样了
Where'd you learn to do that?
你在哪学的这一套
I don't know.
我不知道
What?
什么
Ah, no knife training. Got it.
看来没受过飞刀训练 知道了
We've gone through Edward's cell top to bottom.
我们把爱德华的牢房♥翻了个底朝天
No clue how he escaped.
完全找不到他逃脱的线索
Great. Okay.
好的
Well, thank you for your help... Guard.
谢谢你的帮助 守卫同志
It's pronounced "Gward."
它念"格瓦德"
Okay, I'm Edward Stracciatelli.
好吧 我现在就是爱德华 斯特兰塔里
I'm in my cell, and I'm gonna escape.
我在牢房♥里 我想要越狱
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表