剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
Tribeca?
翠贝卡
Hey.
嘿
I didn't mean to wake you up.
我不是故意吵醒你的
Where you been?
你去哪儿了
Uh... you know, just working.
嗯...去工作了
Till 5:00 p.m.?
工作到下午五点吗
Yeah, uh, I got some beers
下班后 我和坦纳还有霍夫曼
with Tanner and Hoffman after work.
去喝了几杯啤酒
Guess I kind of lost track of time.
喝得太尽兴 忘了时间
For future reference, I like drinking beer
提前说一声 我也喜欢喝啤酒
and losing track of time, too.
尽情玩乐 不看时间
Yeah, it was really a last-minute thing.
是临时决定去的
Hoffman was supposed to text you.
霍夫曼本来应该发简讯给你的
All I got was this selfie.
我只收到了这张自♥拍♥照
The food I stole from work
饿了的话 冰箱里有我从
is in the fridge, if you're hungry.
警局偷来的食物
I ate already, but thanks.
谢谢 我吃过饭了
You know, Tribeca, I don't know what's gotten into you lately,
翠贝卡 我真的不知道你最近是怎么了
but you've been acting really distant.
感觉离你非常遥远
What?
你说什么
I got to be honest... I'm really frustrated.
跟你说实话吧...我真的是筋疲力竭了
I wonder if it's time we took a break from dating...
我在想 还是不要再继续约会了...
I totally agree... And got married.
我同意... 结婚吧
I'm gonna go sleep in the car.
我去车上睡
Geils.
盖尔斯
We'll be right there.
我们这就到
Tribeca, we got a murder.
翠贝卡 发生了起谋杀案
Wake me up in 10 minutes.
十分钟后叫醒我
You know what? Wake yourself.
不起来拉倒
What are we looking at, Scholls?
什么情况啊 肖勒
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Never better.
再好不过了
Right this way.
在这边
This is Dr. Jurgen Kottbulle...
这是尤尔根·考特伯博士...
36 years old.
三十六岁
Found dead on the floor by his assistant.
他的助理发现他死在地板上
What do we know about him?
我们了解到了多少
He was a genius pioneer in robotics and automation.
他是机器人学和自动化领域的天才领军人物
You ever hear of the dishwasher?
听说过洗碗机吗
He had two.
他有两台
Although recently, it was rumored that he'd been working
但是最近有传言称 他在研究些
on some pretty out-there stuff.
非常先进的玩意儿
Until someone broke his neck.
直到有人把他脖子扭断了
I was obsessed with robots as a kid.
我小时候超迷恋机器人
I always wanted one that would help
我一直都想要一个 来帮忙
take care of me and my brothers...
照顾我和我兄弟...
cook us dinner, make our beds,
给我们做晚饭 整理床
tell us we did a good job...
告诉我们 我们很优秀...
but my mom never got one for us.
但我妈从来都没给我们买♥♥过
This place is immaculate.
这里干净整洁
No signs of forced entry, no evidence of a scuffle.
又没有强行进入和打斗留下的的痕迹
Necks don't break themselves. How did he...
脖子总不会自己断掉吧 他是怎么...
I don't know, okay? I get paid either way.
我不知道 好吧 反正薪水照发不误
Monica, take five.
莫妮卡 休息五分钟
The hell's gotten into her?
她是怎么了
Gambling.
迷上赌博了
It's gotten pretty bad.
沉迷其中不能自拔
Come on now.
加油
Yes!
赢了
The world lost a brilliant man today.
今天这个世界失去了位天才
I'm sorry. And you are...?
请问 你是...
Victoria.
维多利亚
I've been Dr. Kottbulle's assistant for three years.
我担任考特伯博士的助理已经三年了
Detective Jay Geils.
杰伊·盖尔斯警探
I-I mean, uh, Detective Jay Geils.
我是说我是杰伊·盖尔斯警探
This is my friend Andrew Jarbaca.
这是我朋友安德鲁·贾巴卡
"Andrew's" fine.
叫我安德鲁就行
Cappuccino?
喝卡布奇诺吗
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
Tea for me.
我喝茶
What can you tell us about this morning?
能告诉我今天早上发生的事吗
I entered the lab at 7:00 a.m...
我七点钟来到实验室...
And that's when you two arrived.
接着你们俩就来了
Did anyone else see your boss before you came in?
你来之前有人见过你老板吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
Did he have any enemies? People with an ax to grind?
他有仇人吗 有人想除掉他么
His former partner, Dr. Frederick Wurst.
他前任搭档弗雷德里克·沃斯特博士
Wurst was jealous of Dr. Kottbulle
沃斯特嫉妒考特伯博士
and would send frequent angry, incoherent e-mails.
经常发来愤怒不知所谓的骚扰邮件
Pardon my French, but...
我的法语说得不好 但...
Il est un grand trou de cul.
他就是个人♥渣♥
Well, thank you for talking to us, Victoria.
谢谢你的配合 维多利亚
We'll be in touch.
我们再联♥系♥
Of course.
好的
And if I can be of any help, please don't hesitate to call.
如果有需要的话 请直接打给我
Here's my card.
这是我的卡片
We got an address on Frederick Wurst.
找到弗雷德里克·沃斯特的地址了
Geils?
盖尔斯
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Maybe we should talk about what happened last night.
我们得谈谈昨晚的事
Victoria seemed really upset about her boss's death.
维多利亚看上去真心为她老板的死感到伤心
You think she had a crush on him?
你觉得她对她老板有意思吗
What's going on with us?
我们俩该怎么办
Are we taking a break? Are we not taking a break?
是分开一下 还是不分开
Why don't you talk about it with Tanner and Hoffman
你昨晚跟坦纳和霍夫曼喝酒的时候
when you go out for beers tonight?
怎么不跟他们讨论一下
I'm really trying, Geils.
我真的在努力 盖尔斯
It's just every relationship before this
只是在这之前的每段感情都
has ended in disaster.
以悲剧收场
I'm just asking you to bear with me, okay?
请你体谅我一下好吗
Okay. I'm trying, too, you know.
好 你知道吗 我也在努力
Dr. Wurst?
沃斯特博士在吗
Come in. Come in.
请进 请进
I'm so sorry I can't be there in person.
很抱歉 不能亲自接待你们
I'm currently at a conference in Vienna.
我现在在维也纳开会
That's convenient.
真太不巧了
How long have you been out of the country?
你出国多久了
Oh, I arrived last Thursday,
上周四来的
so way before any murders were committed.
那时候还没发生什么谋杀案
Please, sit down. Make yourself at home.
请坐 别拘束
Doctor, I don't know if you've heard,
博士 不知道你听说没有
but your former partner, Dr. Jurgen Kottbulle,
你的前搭档尤尔根·考特伯博士
was found dead this morning.
今天早上死了
Oh! Great news!
天哪 好消息
Thank you, detectives.
谢谢你 警探
Suppose there's no right way to grieve.
这可不是人悲伤的时候会有的样子
Well, when the world is rid of a madman,
这个世界又摆脱掉了一个疯子
the only logical response is joy.
开心才是合理的回应
You see, Dr. Kottbulle was developing
你们知道吗 考特伯博士正在研发
artificially intelligent beings who would surely
人工智能机器人 而这
have hastened mankind's extinction from the Earth.
会加速地球上人类的灭绝
Not a fan.
理念不合
In fact, let me show you a lecture we gave two years ago.
给你们看段我们两年前的演讲视频吧
What if I told you in 20 years,
如果我告诉你们二十年之内
90% of all relationships will be computer-to-computer?
百分之九十的人际交往将会通过电脑进行
And what if I told you that these very same computers
如果我告诉你们 这些电脑也会
will murder you in your sleep?
在睡梦中把你杀死呢
I told you not to tell them that.
我跟你说过别提这事的
They need to know. Don't push me!
他们有权知道 别推我
What are you talking about?! Don't push me!
你在说什么 别推我
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表