剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
Oh!
嗷
I hope you die!
去死吧你
Aside from our weekly dinner, I never saw him after that.
除了每周例行晚餐之外 我就再也没见过他了
Okay, we'll be in touch.
好的 我们会和你保持联♥系♥
Do you mind if I use your restroom?
我可以用你的洗手间吗
Uh...
呃...
actually, I don't... I don't have a restroom.
其实 我这... 我这里没有洗手间
No, isn't that it right here?
不是 洗手间应该就在那里
No. No!
不 别进来
Are you sure this isn't a restroom?
你确定这不是洗手间吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
我确定
Something's not sitting right. I feel like it's a trap.
有件事不对劲 我觉得这是圈套
Let's skip dinner at your parents' house
不去你父母家吃晚餐了
and go straight to your brother's play.
我们直接去你兄弟那里
Okay, Wiedner.
再见 维德纳
Tell me you got something on the egghead murder.
告诉我你们找到谋杀书呆子的线索了
We have a suspect...
有个嫌疑人...
his former partner, Frederick Wurst.
被害人的前合作伙伴 弗雷德里克·沃斯特
He has a motive but not a shred
他有动机但是根本没有
of physical evidence connecting him to the crime...
能把他联♥系♥到这次谋杀案的线索...
no fingerprints, no footprints, no fibers.
没有指纹 没有脚印 没有毛发纤维
So we find one eyelash, one tire tread,
那我们只需找到哪怕一根睫毛或者杂七杂八
and this Wurst is cooked.
就能将他捉拿归案(香肠就熟啦)
We grilled Wurst, but I don't think he cuts the mustard.
我们试过强行逼问 但我觉得他不吃这套
No dog in the hunt? He's just a sour Kraut.
没有叫助手一起去吗 他就是个懦夫
So we ketchup with him later.
那就以后再跟他对账(可以蘸番茄酱啊)
As much as I'd relish raking him over the coals,
就算我喜欢把他和煤块耙在一起
frankly, he's a weenie.
但实话说 他就是个窝囊废(小细香肠)
I just don't think he snapped a man's neck.
我觉得他压根折不断一个男人的脖子
Maybe a woman or a child,
一个女人或者小孩都有可能
but not a full-grown professor.
但不可能是个成熟的教授
What about the beautiful assistant?
有没有可能是那位漂亮的助理
Did anyone... I'll do it.
有人问过... 我去问她
You cut me off.
我还没说完
I was gonna ask if anyone questioned her.
我想问有没有人审问过她
I'll do it.
我去审她
But I think I should... do it alone
但我觉得我应该... 一个人去
so we don't spook her.
一个人的话就不会吓到她
All right, let me know what you find out.
好的 有线索要告诉我
Hey.
喂
Since when did we start questioning suspects alone, partner?
我们什么时候开始一个人审问嫌犯了
Oh, I mean, you can come along if you want.
噢 我的意思是你也可以跟我一起去
I just thought you'd be bored, you know?
我只是觉得你会很无聊
"Where were you the night of?
你昨晚去哪了
"Did you murder him?" Blah, blah, blah.
你是不是凶手 之类的话
Yeah, I guess that makes sense.
你还真说到点上了
Promise you'll call me if you rough her up?
你要保证你对她动粗的时候给我打电♥话♥
I promise.
我保证
Hey, Stirelli, I got a really big interrogation tonight.
斯坦利 今晚我有个重要的审讯要做
Can I borrow a toothpick?
可以跟你借一跟牙签吗
You got it, Geils.
没问题 盖尔斯
Let the record show I'm talking to Victoria...
正在记录在案的是 我正在审问维多利亚
Nova.
诺沃
Victoria Nova, assistant to Dr. Jurgen Kottbulle.
维多利亚·诺沃是尤尔根·考特伯博士的助理
Do you know why you're here?
你知道你来这儿的原因吗
Yes... you are hoping I can shed some light
知道... 你希望我能为考特伯博士的死亡
on Dr. Kottbulle's death.
提供线索
You said the last time you saw him alive
你说过你最后见到他还活着
was the previous night.
是前一天的夜晚
When I left the office on Tuesday night.
星期二晚上我正要下班回家
He was enjoying a "M.A.S.H." rerun
他正在看陆军野战医院的重播
and eating a Hungry-Man Salisbury steak dinner.
同时他正吃着Hungry-MAn的汉堡牛排套餐
Do you love Dr. Kottbulle?
你是不是爱上他了
What is love?
什么是爱
I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思
Beats the hell out of me.
爱伤我太深
But seriously, did you have any feelings for Dr. Kottbulle?
没开玩笑 你对他有没有感情
What is feelings?
什么是感情
Like, did you think about him all the time?
就比如 你是不是无时无刻不想念他
Could you only picture your life with him in it?
有没有想过你和他在一起的美好时光
Do you have feelings for Andrew Jarbaca?
你对安德鲁·贾巴卡有感觉吗
Good feelings, bad feelings...
时而感情好 时而没感觉...
all kinds of feelings.
各种情况都有
I think I had feelings for Dr. Kottbulle...
我觉得我对考特伯博士有感觉...
good feelings, bad feelings,
好的感觉 不好的感觉
all kinds of feelings.
各种各样的感觉
Like I got a giant pit in my stomach all the time.
就像我肚子里一直有一个巨型煤矿
Your intestinal tract is functioning normally.
你的肠道系统工作正常
No foreign bodies detected.
没有检测到外来物体
You have a really good sense of humor, Victoria.
你非常有幽默感 维多利亚
I like talking to you.
我喜欢跟你交流
And I like your toothpick,
我喜欢你的牙签
one they call Geils.
人人都爱盖尔斯
Let me ask you something.
可以问你个问题吗
If you were gonna go out and have beers with my friends,
如果你要跟我的朋友们外出喝点小酒
you'd invite me along, right?
你会邀请我一起去吗
Of course I would.
我肯定会的
I'm not a monster.
我又不是怪物
I'm sorry you have bad feelings.
我很抱歉你有过糟糕的感受
For some reason, I'm not having them right now.
鉴于某些原因 我现在没有这种感受
Because of me.
是因为我吗
That might have something to do with it.
你差不多可以这么说
Just tell me you didn't have anything to do
请告诉我你和考特伯之死
with Dr. Kottbulle's death.
没有任何关系
You know what? Never mind. Don't say anything.
这样吧 什么也别想 什么也别说
I don't know nothing more from the last time you called.
你上次来电♥话♥之后我并没有新的进展
Could be a cannonball, could be a knife.
可能是个炮弹 也可能是个刀伤
Oh, my God, how many times you gonna call here
我的天 你想打多少次电♥话♥
asking about semen?
问我关于精♥液♥的事
Hoffman, line 6.
霍夫曼 六号♥线
What's going on?
你们在干什么
Where's Scholls?
肖勒去哪里了
She didn't come in,
她压根没来
and I didn't want to get her in trouble
我也不想让她和助理人员
with the lieutenant, so...
发生矛盾 所以...
Were you able to get to the Kottbulle murder?
你检查过考特伯的尸体了吗
Kottbulle? Kottbulle.
考特伯 考特伯
Oh, right here.
哦 在这里
Now, whatever broke this dude's neck
无论是什么东西拧断了他的脖子
had to be crazy-strong.
那东西一定非常有力量
Snapped his spine right in half.
一把将他的脊柱拧成两段
Can a human do that?
人类做得到吗
Oh, no. We talking about some type of machine.
不能 我觉得是某种机器
So a machine that's mobile enough
一种方便移♥动♥的机器
to walk into an office and snap a guy's neck.
可以走进办公室折断他脖子的机器
Isn't that called a robot?
你是不是想说机器人
We're gonna need some help.
我们需要帮助
Boy, you kids sure do love your vegetables.
天呐 你们肯定非常喜欢蔬菜
Here you go, Brian.
这一泡给你 布赖恩
Hello, Diane.
你好啊 黛安
And we try so hard to keep rats out of the cafeteria.
然而我们想尽了一切办法防止老鼠进出食堂
What brings you to Carl's Jr. Junior High School?
是什么风把你吹到小卡尔初级中学
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I know we didn't leave things on the best of terms.
我明白我们之前没有好好相处
You mean imprisoning me for conspiracy and attempted murder?
你在说因为阴谋论和谋杀未遂而囚禁我的事吗
But who testified at your parole hearing?
但是谁在假释听证会上为你作的证
You did... against me getting parole.
是你... 反对我获取假释
All the more satisfying that you're out.
更让人满意的是你出来了
Just stay away from me.
有多远给我滚多远
I have an apartment, a good job.
我有房♥子还有不错的工作
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表