剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
God willing... we'll come out with a Win.
一切听从上帝的安排 我们会凯♥旋♥而归
Thank you. Thank you, Aaron.
谢谢大家 谢谢你 亚伦
I am now being joined by Detective Angie Tribeca,
以下时间 是对安琪·翠贝卡警官的采访
who was instrumental in bringing the charges against Aaron.
正是她牵头立案起诉亚伦
Detective Tribeca, first of all,
翠贝卡探员 首先
let me say, you look beautiful.
我要告诉你 你漂亮极了
Thank you so much. It's so fun to be here.
非常谢谢 这里太好玩儿了
How are you feeling about your chances?
你觉得有多大把握
It's a real honor to work for the criminal justice system
在刑事司法系统工作我感到很荣幸
and really just looking to have a good time.
而且我也很享受每一刻
I love you, Tribeca!
我爱你 翠贝卡
Love you, too!
我也爱你
All right, but you have to step up to the glam cam.
现在 请你走上台阶对准镜头
So, there's a lot riding on this case for...
这个案子挺多周折的
All right, guys, have a great trial.
好吧 祝你成功
Thank you. Thanks, everyone.
谢谢你 谢谢大家
Great seats, Tanner.
位置不错呀 坦纳
Yeah, my cousin, he's the bailiff.
当然 是我表弟的功劳 他是这儿的法警
Oh, man. Look at McLaren.
瞧瞧迈凯轮
They completely cleaned him up for court.
为了上法庭 把他给洗干净了
He's a good kid.
他很乖的
Works hard, donates to charity,
他还勤勉工作 慈善捐赠
volunteers at an investment bank.
担任投行志愿者
You remember what it's like to be young.
你记得年青的感觉
I played football. I don't remember a thing.
我以前玩橄榄球 所以不长记性的
All rise.
起立
This is the City of Los Angeles vs. Aaron McLaren.
这场庭审是关于洛城和亚伦·迈凯轮一案
The Honorable Judge Gruff presiding.
由格拉夫法官主持
You may be seated.
各位就座
Don't worry. We got this.
放心 我们一切就绪
Gruff hates lawbreakers.
格拉夫讨厌违法者
Mr. McLaren, please stand up and face the court.
迈凯轮先生 请起立 面向法庭
You have been charged with fleeing the scene of a crime.
你被指控逃逸犯罪现场
How do you plead?
你的申辩
Not guilty, Your Honor.
无罪 法官大人
You love badminton. So what? I love it, too.
你喜欢打羽毛球 那又怎么样 我也喜欢
But at some point, you have to ask yourself,
但某种程度上 你要抚心自扪
"Is it worth a person's leg?"
这样就可以夺走别人的腿吗
Is this the wheel that was recovered
这个就是在案发现场
at the scene of the accident?
找到的那个轮子吗
Objection!
反对
Sustained! Sustained!
反对有效 反对有效
Your Honor, I'd like to call one final witness...
法官大人 我想传召最后一位证人...
Detective Jay Geils.
杰伊·盖尔斯警官
Detective, we are gathered here for one thing
警官 我们来这里是为了弄清一件事
and one thing only...
只是一件事
Did Aaron McLaren flee the scene of the crime?
亚伦·迈凯轮究竟有没有从犯罪现场逃逸
You were there that day.
那天你在现场
Did he flee?
他有逃逸吗
No.
没有
There's no way he could have fled the scene of the crime.
他根本不可能逃逸犯罪现场
There's no way he could have fled,
他不可能逃逸
because he's way too slow.
因为他跑得太慢
Wait. What'd he say?
等一下 他说什么
He's slow on the court, he's slow off the court.
无论是场内还是场外 他都跑得慢
He's probably the slowest athlete I've ever met.
他可能是我见过跑得最慢的运动员
Hey, I ain't slow.
我一点都不慢
Aaron you've got this. Be quiet.
亚伦 你听到他说的 闭嘴
He's just so slow
他正因为那么慢
that there's no way he could've gotten out of there
才逃不出现场
before anyone saw him.
否则就不会被发现了
I mean, this guy's a real load.
这家伙本身就很沉
Oh, you want to see fast? I'll show you fast.
你想看什么叫快吗 我可以快给你看
It's a trap!
这是一个陷阱
I hit that guy's truck, and I was out of there
我撞了那人的卡车之后 从车里出来之前
before the bones even popped out of his legs.
就已经看到他的腿骨给撞了出来
You ain't never seen a guy flee that fast!
你不可能看见有人跑得比我还快
Order!
肃静
Order!!
肃静
Objection, Your Honor!
反对 法官大人
Your Honor, given the admission from the defendant,
法官大人 鉴于辩护人亲述承认
the state would like to invoke Nanny Nanny Foo Foo
政♥府♥想行使Nanny Nanny Foo Foo
and move to immediate sentencing.
并且要求进入立即判决阶段
Motion granted.
动议通过
Bailiff!
法警
Thank you.
谢谢你
What'd I... What'd I... What'd I say?
我要...我要说些...什么吗
Aah! He got the cuffs on tight.
你的手拷拷得太紧了
You knew he'd crack.
你一早就知道他会一团糟
Athletes have egos. It was just a matter of time.
运动员都很自负 只是表现得早跟晚的区别
Pretty good police work...
警♥察♥工作做得很到家嘛
Lieutenant.
警长
You still willing to get a beer with one of your cops?
还想跟你的队员喝一杯吗
Sure.
当然了
I mean, until I make real lieutenant.
我是说 当我真的成为警长的时候
Then probably not.
我可能就不想了
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表