剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
cock of the walk, BMOC, LGBTQ.
称王称霸 有头有脸
You get all jacked up,
高高在上
and maybe you did something you regret.
可能做了什么后悔的事
Maybe you choked out the school mascot
可能在酒醉愤怒时
in a drunken rage but denied it
掐死了学校的小丑却否认
'cause you wanted to go into a career in law enforcement.
因为你想进执法部门开展事业
But eventually, there comes a time, Aaron,
但最终 会有那么一刻
where you got to put ego aside and...
你得把自尊放下
never put my ego aside.
我绝不会放下我的自尊
Aaron McLaren...
亚伦·迈凯轮
has left the conference.
已离线
We have a problem.
出问题了
He's not pressing charges.
他不起诉了
What?
什么
Mr. Piedmont, the truck driver?
那个卡车司机 皮德蒙先生
He's not pressing charges.
他不起诉了
Oh. Dr. Scholls.
肖勒博士
I didn't realize you were...
我之前没发现你
crazy.
疯了
Oh, no, I'm fine. My brother died.
不是的 我很好 我弟弟死了
I was sad, but now I'm happy.
我之前是伤心 但现在我很好
See you next Wednesday, Monica. And no gambling.
下周三见 莫妮卡 不准赌博
Call your brother if you need support.
如果需要帮忙 打给你哥哥
Tribeca.
翠贝卡
You sure you're in the right place?
你确定来对地方了吗
I know, Dr. Moreau.
我知道 莫罗医生
I'm sorry I called you a quack at the picnic.
抱歉之前野餐时叫你骗子
No.
没事
Something on your mind?
有什么烦心事
I guess.
是吧
I'm not really comfortable talking about...
我对谈论心事真的感觉
inside stuff.
不太舒服
I can't tell you the number of times I've heard that.
那样的话听了不知道多少次了
Why not?
为什么
How's work?
工作怎么样了
I mean, it's basically good.
基本上还不错
I still enjoy roughing up bad guys,
我仍享受折磨坏蛋
putting them behind bars for life.
把他们关进监狱一辈子
And it's not even my job
我的工作甚至都不用
to decide whether or not they did it.
去管是不是他们做的
No, I mean your real work... at home.
不 我指你在家里的那份工作
Well, that's where it gets a little tricky.
好吧 那正是问题所在
Let me guess.
我猜猜
You're finally in a committed relationship
你终于有了一段值得投入的感情
where you know you should feel comfortable,
你本应觉得舒服 自在
so why is it that you're feeling
那你为什么感觉完全
completely uncomfortable?
相反呢
Maybe because the closer you get with Geils,
或许是因为你跟盖尔斯越亲近
the more you're realizing how many things separate you,
你越清楚你们之间有多少隔阂
and how can two people be right for each other
那么两个对人生有完全不同追求的人
when they want totally different things out of life?
又怎能适合对方呢
And maybe Geils applying for the lieutenants program
又或许是因为盖尔斯申请副官的计划
just shines a big, giant spotlight
让这个问题更加
on exactly this problem.
显而易见了
I know you mean well, Doc,
我知道你是好意 医生
and don't take this the wrong way, but...
别误会 但是
I think your profession's a joke.
我觉的你的职业就是笑话
Well, it was worth a shot.
总之 值得一试
I have some antidepressant samples.
我有些抗抑郁样本
That'd be great!
那太好了
How you feeling, Mr. Piedmont?
你感觉怎么样了
Good. So much better.
好多了
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
啊
We didn't catch you at a bad time, did we?
我们是不是来的不是时候
No.
不是的
No, not at all.
没关系
No, I feel very well.
没事 我感觉好极了
Figure I'll be out of here in a day or...
我想顶多再住一天或者...
We heard you changed your mind...
我们听说你已改变主意
about pressing charges against Aaron McLaren.
要指控亚伦·迈凯轮
I've got a 3-D television for a Mr. "Guy I Hit"?
送快递 3D电视机给 被撞先生
Oh. Yeah, you can put it over there.
我是 你把它放在那边
Thanks.
谢谢
I may be way out of line here,
我也许跑题了
but is there any chance Mr. McLaren,
不过 有可能是迈凯轮先生
or maybe even the university,
或者是学校
talked to you about dropping the charges?
找过你谈关于放弃指控的事
No. I just...
没有 我
I figured, boys will be boys.
只是想 他年少无知
He made a mistake.
偶尔犯错而已
No harm, no f...
人畜无害
That's complete B.S.
简直是一派胡言
The school obviously got to him.
很明显学校已经找过他
What are we supposed to do? Without a victim, there's no crime.
我们应该要怎么做 没有受害者立不了案呀
Tribeca?
翠贝卡
Should we give her a minute, or...?
要等她缓过来 还是...
She usually...
她通常...
Fleeing the scene.
现场逃逸
What do you mean?
什么意思
We charge him with fleeing the scene.
我们控告他现场逃逸
I know it's small, but maybe it shakes something loose
我明白这有点小题大作 但正是从小事情做起
and the whole thing falls into place.
最终才会大功告成
We're treading on very thin ice here.
可我们现在正如履薄冰
There's two seasons in L.A.... summer and badminton.
洛杉矶只有两个季节 夏季和羽毛球季
I'm gonna have to answer to the mayor,
我要到市长那儿汇报工作
the president of the university...
还有向校长汇报...
Maybe this is one we just let go.
也许这次我们就这样算了吧
Oh, is that right, Lieutenant?
噢 真的吗 警长
Hey, that's not fair.
这不公平呀
You're not even behind a desk,
你都不做文职的
and already, you're concerned about your track record?
已经在担心你的个人表现
Lieutenant, how are you not calling her on this?
警长 你为什么不问问她的表现
You can challenge, but if you're wrong,
你可以质疑权威 不过一旦发现你有误
it's gonna cost you a time-out.
将面临停职
Geils, you going out for Lieutenant?
盖尔斯 你想升职当警长
Congratulations, man!
喜你
That's great! Not now.
太好了 住嘴
I'm just saying, you'll make a great lieutenant.
我只是说 你会是一名很称职的警长
Me? I'm a cop for the streets.
我嘛 只是一个穿街过巷的警♥察♥而已
You know what I'm talkin' about, right?
你懂我的意思
What's it gonna be, Real Lieutenant?
你想怎么做 如假包换的警长
You gonna play it safe
你想明哲保身
or are you gonna go after the bad guy,
还是继续调查那个坏家伙
like it says on the mural we painted?
像请君入瓮那样
The D.A. is gonna have my ass.
地方检察官会看到我的厉害
You want to dance?
你想跳舞吗
Let's dance.
让我们起舞吧
Though we're only 17 years in,
虽然只是十七年
they're already calling it the trial of the century.
人们已经称它为世纪审讯
The City of Los Angeles vs. Aaron McLaren
洛城和亚伦·迈凯轮之间的一场较量
is sending shock waves
给疲惫的南加州镇
through this sleepy Southern California town.
带来惊人的舆♥论♥热潮
Oh, I am just getting word now
我刚得知
that Aaron McLaren is pulling up to the courthouse.
亚伦·迈凯轮正抵达法♥院♥
Let me see if I can get a word with him.
看我能否给他作个简短的采访
Mr. McLaren. How are you feeling about the trial today?
迈凯轮先生 你对今天这个审讯有什么感受吗
We knew they were gonna come out and hit us
我们知道 证人会出来作证
with everything they got,
并且用一切证据来指证我
but we're gonna stick to the game plan,
但是我们将坚持作战方案
focus on the fundamentals, and hopefully...
把策略集中在实质性证据上 希望...
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表