剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
15 years is a long time to be in a coma.
昏迷了十五年
Things might not be the way you remember.
很多事早已物是人非
Well, as long as I can still rent movies from Blockbuster
但只要我还能从Blockbuster租电影
and find work as a travel agent, I'll be totally fine.
并能在旅行社找份工作 这根本就不算事儿
Mainly, I'm just excited to do this.
但我其实最期待这个
Ah! Ha! Oh!
啊 哈 噢
Uhh!
噢
Detective Geils, you've done very well
警探盖尔斯 你在中尉培训考试中
on the written portion of your Lieutenant Training Exam.
取得了不错的成绩
Oh, it's really the guy I copied from who deserves all the credit.
噢 看来我抄对人了
Of course, the real measure of any lieutenant
当然了 成绩没法说明什么
is how well he does on his feet.
主要还是看平时表现
Therefore, I'm assigning you your first provisional case.
所以 现在给你分配第一个任务
Oh, a jumper.
噢 要我调查一起坠楼案
Nice.
不错
Now get back here and show me what you got.
现在坐到这儿来 看看你表现如何
Tribeca, Tanner, get...
翠贝卡和坦纳 进...
Tribeca, Tanner, get the hell in here!
滚进来 翠贝卡 坦纳
You wanted to see us, Lieutenant?
有何吩咐 中尉
For the purposes of this case,
在这个案件中
Detective Geils will be acting as lieutenant.
警探盖尔斯充当代理中尉
A sub? Can't we just watch a movie?
替补啊 要不先去看个电影吧
Can I go to the bathroom? It's an emergency.
我能去洗手间不 快忍♥不住了
Now, now! I expect you to afford him the same respect you afford me.
干什么你们 见他如见我
Do you understand?
记住没有
Acting Lieutenant Geils?
代理中尉盖尔斯
Okay. Hi, guys.
行 各位
We've got a lot of work to do today.
今天工作量比较大
Who threw that?
谁干的
Well, it's mine now.
没收了
All right, enough with the nonsense.
别废话了
I want you two to head down to the hospital and figure out
你俩马上去医院
how the hell this guy got dead!
查出这家伙到底怎么死的
Yes, sir, Lieutenant.
遵命 长官 中尉
Thank you.
谢谢你
Nice one.
干得漂亮
I didn't put it down yet.
我还没放气啊
The emergency room is closed due to an emergency.
急诊室因为突发状况已经关闭
If this is an actual emergency...
如果您有突发状况
Ow! Ow! Emergency! Emergency!
噢 噢 突发状况 突发状况
What are we looking at, Scholls?
肖勒 我们需要了解什么
Before we go any further,
在更进一步调查之前
I'd like to acknowledge the elephant in the room.
我先告诉你们
I've just received my 2-week chip
我刚从一个赌博中心
from a gambling addiction program.
拿到了为期两周的会员卡
That's a casino chip.
那是赌场下注的筹码
So what happened here? Looks like a suicide.
这里怎么了 像是自杀
We have a deceased male, mid-30s. No I.D.
死者身份不明 男性 三十多岁
There's an "A" on his T-shirt, but we're not sure what it signifies.
T袖上印着字母A 还没查明这代表什么
Judging by these injuries,
从伤势判断
I'd say he fell from about a thousand feet.
我估计他是从一千英尺的高空坠落
The only wrinkle is, the hospital's only about a hundred feet tall.
但问题是 这家医院只有一百英尺高
Any chance you got the height wrong?
你会不会算错了
Is that just from eyeballing it?
该不会是目测出来的吧
No, it's not from "eyeballing it." I looked at it.
不是目测 我检查过
You don't get these injuries from a 100-foot fall.
一百英尺根本摔不成这样
Was just asking. I'll take him back to the lab
我只是问问 我先把尸体带回实验室
and see what an autopsy tells us.
做份验尸报告
And although stock in my opinion is at an all-time low,
虽然我认为股票从没涨过
I strongly believe he didn't jump from this building.
但我觉得他根本不是从这栋楼掉下去的
All right, well, let us know what you find out.
好吧 有结果了告诉我们
In the meantime, let's keep this place on lockdown
同时把这地方列为一级戒备
until we figure out what happened.
直到调查清楚为止
What's this? Blood.
这是什么 血
I'm examining the effects on blood
我在测试在缺乏压强的环境下
in the absence of any atmospheric pressure.
血液会有什么变化
Don't you have any work to do?
你工作做完了
The blood in the fall victim's body was boiled at some point.
坠楼者的血液在某个时刻沸腾了
Meaning what?
然后呢
Someone boiled him and threw him out a window?
有人把他煮了然后扔出窗外吗
It's difficult to explain, but blood will actually boil
难说 但在缺少压强的环境下
in the absence of any air pressure...
血液确实能升温至沸腾
what's called a "vacuum."
也就是真空状态下
It is my professional opinion
所以我的结论是
that this man fell from space.
这个男的是从外太空掉下来的
Okay. Cool.
好吧 酷
Monica, I know things have been kinda rough on you,
莫妮卡 我知道你最近烦心事挺多
so if you're still not feeling well...
如果你需要休息一段时间
Look, I know it sounds crazy,
我知道这听起来很扯
but if there's one thing I know, it's blood and guts
但我对血液和内脏非常了解
and what happens to them when they've been shot,
无论是以下哪一种状况与它们联♥系♥起来
bludgeoned, stabbed, poisoned, strangled, burned,
重击 刺穿 中毒 扼杀 还是灼烧
and in one case, caramelized.
我甚至还见过有人被烧成焦糖
And I'm telling you that someone dropped that man
所以我告诉你 绝对是有人把他
from over 50 miles into the atmosphere.
从五十英里外又扔回大气层了
Tribeca, Tanner, get in here!
翠贝卡 坦纳进来
It is of the opinion
根据法医学部门
of the department forensic specialist
专家的观点
that the man found this morning in front of the hospital
医院门口的那具尸体
fell from an extremely great height.
是从非常高的高空坠落的
Like a tall building?
高层建筑那么高吗
Even more extreme.
比那更高些
Like from an airplane?
跟飞机那么高吗
Like crazy, loco extreme.
简直高到出乎你想象
Like a... spaceship?
那...就是 宇宙飞船那么高
Acting Lieutenant Geils,
代理中尉盖尔斯
isn't there a point
你觉得这案子还有意义吗
when these cases become so far-fetched
这些线索简直让人
that they're hard to believe?
难以置信
It's typical for the genre, Tribeca.
我们这剧不就是这样吗 翠贝卡
Now get your butts to NASA
现在你们给我去宇航局
and tell me how the hell
查清楚这该死的家伙
this guy fell out of the sky.
到底是怎么从空里掉下来的
NASA, like in Florida?
去肯尼迪航♥天♥中心吗(佛罗里达分局)
No, NASA in Houston.
不 宇航局在休斯顿啊
So NASA in Houston?
宇航局在休斯顿
Yeah.
是啊
Got it.
好吧
How am I doing, Lieutenant?
我♥干♥的怎么样 警长
Considering what you've been given?
就你刚才的表现来说
Awful. Just awful. I have no faith.
简直不能更糟 我已经对你失去信心了
One minute to launch.
一分钟后发射
Two hours to lunch.
两小时后吃饭
Excuse me. Ms. Craft?
打扰了 克拉夫特女士
Oh, hello. Welcome.
噢 你们好 欢迎
And it's "missus." I'm married. Obviously.
是太太不是女士 我结婚了 你看
I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've caught us at a bit of a busy time.
真抱歉 我们现在有点忙
We're about to launch a satellite
正准备发射一颗
that will be able to go around and around the Earth.
围绕地球飞行几圈的卫星
Telemetry! Go!
遥控组 一切正常
Engines! Go!
引擎组 一切正常
Thunderbirds! Are go!
雷鸟特攻队 一切正常
Go, Speed Racer! Go!
出发 极速赛车手 出发
I'm sorry. You were saying?
不好意思 刚说到哪了
A dead body fell to the ground in Los Angeles,
我们在洛杉矶发现了一具从天而降的尸体
and, uh... What's a nice way to put this?
真是自杀也看天气
A lunatic that I work with has a theory...
我有个同事 神经质的觉得
It's just so embarrassing...
太尴尬了
Can an astronaut fall from one of your spaceships?
飞行员有可能从你的飞船上掉下去么
Yeah, right.
当然有
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表