对拥有巨大权力的高净值人士,
to high-net-worth men of immense power,
高级艺术和美的收藏家
collectors of high art and beauty
以及令人震惊的价值。
and shock value.
毁了你的名声?
Ruin your reputation?
宝贝,我在给你机会。
Baby, I'm offering you your big break.
你没事吧,朋友?
You okay, friend?
谢谢你!我不知道我这是怎么了。
Thank you. I don't know what's going on with me.
看来有人在饮料里下了药。
Looks like maybe someone slipped something in that drink.
有点不对劲。
Something's not right.
没关系。我的车就在这。
It's okay. My car's right here.
别担心。
Don't worry.
你会没事的。
You're going to be all right.
你是谁?
Who are you?
好吧。
All right.
我是弗莱迪。
I'm Freddy.
山姆叫我来的?
Sam told me to come?
好了。认为。在这里。
Great. Hold that. Right there.
好了。
Nice.
脱掉衬衫。
And shirt off.
唷。
Phew.
毫米。
Mm.
哦。
Oh.
美丽,弗雷迪。认为。在这里。
Beautiful, Freddy. Hold that. Right there.
好了。
Nice.
不,等等。我们在干什么?我们是在拍《花心女郎》吗?
Uh, no, wait. What are we...? Are we shooting for Playgirl?
不然呢?
Or what, huh?
或者我们真的在做一些有价值的事情吗?
Or are we actually making something worthwhile?
脱♥光♥衣服,弗雷迪。
Get naked, Freddy.
怎么,你不想被西奥·格雷夫斯打死吗?
What, you don't want to be shot by Theo Graves?
好男孩。
Good boy.
你一冲洗出来,我就想看一下联♥系♥表。
I want to see the contact sheets as soon as you develop.
其中一些是我的私人收藏。
Some of those are going into my personal collection.
嗯。
Hmm.
什么?你不赞成?
What? You don't approve?
更糟。我也不在乎
Worse. I don't care.
等待。你还记得那个大块头皮匠吗
Wait. Do you remember that really big leather guy
几年前我拍过几张照片?
I photographed a few times a few years back?
巨大的家伙。难忘。
Huge guy. Unforgettable.
我想他叫"大爸爸"吧?
"Big Daddy" was his name, I think?
你知道他在哪里吗,或者他的真名是什么?
Do you have any idea where he is, or what his real name was?
我想他已经死了。反正我是这么听说的。
I think he's dead. That's what I heard, anyway.
我想做♥爱♥。你想做♥爱♥吗?
I want to fuck. Do you want to fuck?
那之后我就得上♥床♥了。
I got to fuck after that.
去你♥妈♥的♥。
Go fuck yourself.
♪哦,哦,哦,哦,哦♪
♪ Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh♪
♪哦,哦-哦,哦♪
♪ Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh♪
♪哦,哦-哦,哦♪
♪ Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh♪
给你。
Here you go.
♪i>♪一条沙漠之路♪
♪ A desert road♪
——谢谢。♬从维加斯到哪里♬
- Thanks. -♪ From Vegas to nowhere♪
♪更好的地方♪
♪ Someplace better♪
♪比你去过的地方…♪ -呃…
-♪ Than where you've been...♪ - Uh...
听着,你看起来很酷
Look, you seem really cool,
但我不确定我…
but I'm not sure I'm...
我现在真的很想约炮。
really feeling like hooking up right now.
萨利的事真的把我吓坏了。
The Sully stuff is really freaking me out.
正确的。我叫你来不是来做♥爱♥的。
Right. I didn't ask you here to fuck.
我听说了老爹的事。
I heard something about Big Daddy.
他几年前去世了。
He died a couple years ago.
那不可能。我肯定我看到的人就是他。
That's not possible. I'm sure the guy I saw was him.
他和你照片里的一模一样。
He looks exactly like he did in your photograph.
一定是长得像他的人吧?
Must be someone who looks like him?
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
不是说你不适合干,
Um, it's not that you're not fuckable,
因为你完全是。只是,呃,
because you totally are. It's just, uh,
我更喜欢匿名点的。
I prefer something a little more anonymous.
我有男朋友了。
I've got a boyfriend.
♪♪干热的风从我身上吹过♪
♪ A hot dry wind blows right through me...♪
嘿。
Hey.
你要开个房♥间吗?
You want to get a room?
今晚不吃了,谢谢。
Not tonight, thanks.
♪但是我们都知道♪
♪ But we both know♪
♪i>♪改变即将来临♪
♪ A change is coming♪
♪越来越近,甜蜜的释放♪
♪ Coming closer, sweet release♪
我…♪♪
♪ I...♪
♪我在叫你♪
♪ Am calling you♪
你听不到我说话吗?♪
♪ Can't you hear me?♪
我…♪♪
♪ I...♪
♪莪>♪莪在叫你
♪ Am calling you...♪
这是不对的。
This isn't right.
我知道你在追捕一个事实,副警长。
I know for a fact you hunt, Deputy.
这不是打猎。
This isn't hunting.
没有,但这是必须的。
No, but it's necessary.
我…♪♪
♪ I...♪
♪莪>♪莪在叫你
♪ Am calling you...♪
♪哦,哦♪
♪ Ooh, ooh♪
♪我知道你听到了
♪ I know you hear me.♪
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表