-深蓝色?——肛♥门♥。
- Dark blue? - Anal.
为什么?
Why?
死者中有人有蓝色的吗?
Did one of the dead men have a blue one?
哦,得了吧。基诺。
Oh, come on. Gino.
我在问问题。
I'm asking the questions.
你去过褐石酒吧吗?
You ever been to The Brownstone Bar?
不知道,但我知道在哪儿。为什么?你想去吗?
No, but I know where it is. Why? You want to go?
我不应该积极调查这个案子。
I'm not supposed to be actively investigating this case.
现在,只是一堆不相关的尸体
Right now, it's just a bunch of unrelated bodies
纽约警局凶案组
to the NYPD homicide unit.
但记者不受这些规则的约束。
But the, uh, reporter's not bound by those rules.
他想干什么就干什么。
He can do whatever he wants.
去褐石酒吧。
Go to The Brownstone Bar.
你想问什么就问什么。
Ask whatever questions you need.
爱管闲事的人。
Snoop.
你还有希望。
There's hope for you yet.
是安全的。
Be safe.
-嗨。-嗨。
- Hi. - Hey.
我想给你一个拥抱,但我夏天感冒了,
I'd give you a hug, but I have this summer cold,
我不知道我们之间的规则是什么
and I don't know what the rules are between us.
我想表示尊重。
I want to be respectful.
这没有规矩,芭布,我们还是可以拥抱的。
Well, there are no rules, Barb, we can still hug.
-我们还爱着对方。——好的。
- We still love each other. - Okay.
我甚至觉得担心都很愚蠢,
I feel stupid even worrying about it,
但这一切对我来说太奇怪了。
but this is all just so weird for me.
我知道。我很抱歉。
I know. I'm sorry.
好的。嗯…
All right. Uh...
不如赶紧把这事做完吧。
might as well get this over with.
让你的律师做个标记
Uh, have your lawyer mark those up
然后再寄回给我。
and then send it back to mine.
我,嗯…我…哦,谢谢。
I, uh... I... Oh, thank you.
我,嗯…我…谢谢。
I, uh... I... Thanks.
我没有…芭芭拉。
I-I don't have... much, Barbara.
但是当你看这些文件的时候你就会知道我是怎么做的
But you'll see when you look at those papers that I would do
我很乐意确保你能得到照顾。
my very best to make sure you're looked after.
我已经找到工作了…在布鲁明岱尔。
Well, I already got a job... at Bloomingdale's.
——啊。-我猜是女士的正式鞋吧。
- Ah. - Women's formal shoes, I guess.
很显然,如果你拿佣金的话,这是你应该去的地方,所以…
Apparently, it's the place to be if you work on commission, so...
太好了,亲爱的。
That's great, honey.
亲爱的?
Honey?
你为什么就不能对我说实话呢
Why couldn't you just have been honest with me
在我们结婚之前,帕特里克?
before we got married, Patrick?
我是个懦夫,
I was a coward,
我爱你。
and I loved you.
我以为我能成功。
I thought I could make it work.
你和你的秘密。
Well, you and your secrets.
你是不可知的。
You are unknowable.
哦。谢谢你!
Oh. Thank you.
嗯。
Huh.
我真幸运。
Well, lucky me.
我看到的是一个时间旅行者。
I'm looking at a time traveler.
一个来自过去那个时代的人
A man from that bygone era
当求爱开始的时候足够天真
when courtship began innocently enough
买♥♥了一杯鸡尾酒和一句"你好"
with the purchase of a cocktail and a "hello."
是啊,美好的过去。
Yeah, the good old days.
但我来这不是为了成名。
But, uh, I'm not here on the make.
我…我是Gino Barelli。
I'm... I'm Gino Barelli.
——哦。-我是The Native.的记者
- Oh. - I'm a reporter with The Native.
我想跟你谈谈。
I was hoping to talk to you.
为什么要找我面试?
Why ask me for an interview?
那个酒保在你耳边挑逗你了吗
Did that bartender whisper coquettishly in your ear
关于我在褐石屋的超现实主义收藏吗?
about my surrealism collection back at my brownstone?
我的结局是死的,
My Finis are to die for,
城里最好的。
the best in town.
不,酒保忽略了这个有趣的事实。
No, the bartender neglected that fascinating fact.
但他确实告诉我你是个…
But he did tell me that you were a, uh...
你是这里的常客。
You're a regular here.
哦。
Oh.
毫米。
Mm.
我能帮你什么,露易丝·莱恩?
How can I help you, Lois Lane?
我在写一个可能是连环杀手的故事
I'm working on story about a possible serial killer
在酒吧和码头上攻击同性恋。
trolling the bars and the piers targeting gay men.
你最近写的这个故事
And this story you're writing about lately--
你觉得这会不会
do you think this is going to, what--
强迫你的读者采取行动?
compel your readers to action?
你觉得这个城市的男同性恋们
Do you think the gay men of this city
会改变他们的方式开始保护自己吗
are gonna change their ways and start protecting themselves
对抗你所写的危险?
against the danger that you're writing about?
从人群的规模来看
Well, from the sizes of the crowds
在澡堂和酒吧外面
outside the bathhouses and the bars
在街角,
and on the street corners,
-我会说“不”。——嗯。
- I would say "no." - Hmm.
我认为这是一个错误。
I think this is a mistake.
外面有个捕食者。
There's a predator out there.
怎么可能没有呢?
Well, how can there not be?
掠食者在堕落和放纵中茁壮成长。
Predators thrive on decadence and excess.
你知道,就在离这里两户人家的地方,
You know, two doors down from this very spot,
有一个叫“The Hol”的酒吧,在那里,一天24小时
there is a bar called "The Hol" where, 24 hours a day,
他们雇用一个年轻人做无偿志愿者
they employ, as an unpaid volunteer, a young man
供任何人和所有人享用
for any and all to enjoy.
现在我和旁边的男人一样喜欢丰满的臀部,
Now I enjoy a plump rump as well as the next man,
但黑暗怎能不受欢迎
but how can the darkness not feel welcome
在那种地方?
in an establishment like that?
我不是在寻找黑暗
I'm not looking for the darkness
作为一个想法。
as an idea.
我在找……一个男人。
I'm looking for... a man.
杀人的人。
A man who kills.
我想他来过这个酒吧
I think he's been in this bar.
我见过他
I've seen him.
像他这样的人。
Someone like him.
他通常很晚才到,在打烊前五分钟才到
He usually comes in late, five minutes before closing
当所有不受欢迎的女王,太胖或太
when all the unloved queens, too chubby or too...
悲伤或太过凌乱都刚刚放弃希望。
sad or too messy have just about given up hope.
他骑着马把希望带回了生活。
He rides in to bring the hope back to life.
他长什么样?
What does he look like?
说实话,等他来的时候,
Honestly, by the time he comes in,
我已经陷得太深了,没注意到…
I'm already too deep to notice the...
男人的细节。
specifics of a man.
毫米。
Mm.
我可以告诉你一件事。
One thing I can tell you.
他似乎被喜欢迈泰酒的人所吸引。
He seems drawn to the ones that like mai tais.
一旦他带着他们离开
And once he leaves with them,
我再也没见过他们。
I never see them again.
我可以在文章中用你的名字吗?
Can I use your name in the article?
好让凶手下一个来找我?
So this killer can come after me next?
我在电♥话♥簿里,亲爱的。
I'm in the phonebook, sweetheart.
不用了,谢谢。
No, thank you.
我明白了。
I understand.
-谢谢你的帮助。毫米。
- Thanks for your help. - Mm.
所以我得知道你会这么做
So I have to know that you're gonna do
不管我们要你做什么。
whatever it is we ask you to do.
你不可能到达那里然后就退出。
That you're not gonna get there and back out.
因为我们的时间很宝贵。
Because our time is very valuable.
你的痛阈是多少?
How's your pain threshold?
我来纽约是为了当演员。
I came to New York to be an actor.
我…我什么都不想做
I... I wouldn't want to do anything
这会影响我的声誉,你知道吗?
that could affect my reputation, you know?
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
西奥是谁?
Who Theo is?
这些照片是私人出♥售♥的
The photos are for private sale
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表