-警♥察♥才不在乎呢-别闹了,好吗?
- and the police don't give a shit. - Cut the drama, okay?
如果那是真的,我就不会
If that were true, I would not have had
扔掉我的鞋子,因为它们被盖住了
to chuck my shoes away because they were covered
在被污染的河水中。
in polluted river water.
这么说码头边有具尸体?
So there was a body by the piers?
你正在调查这件事。
And you're looking into it.
我说出来只是为了表明观点,好吗?
Oh, I just bring it out to make a point, okay?
我们中的一些人真的在乎。
Some of us actually care.
我今天帮不了你的原因是
And the reason I can't help you today is not
因为你室友是同性恋。
because your roommate's homosexual.
因为他只失踪了12个小时。
It's because he's only been missing 12 hours.
而且,也没有犯罪证据。
Plus, there is no evidence of a crime.
那公园里的尖叫声呢?那个家伙?
What about that scream in the park? That guy?
你听到一声喊叫,然后有个皮匠跟着你。
You heard a yell, and some leather guy followed you.
回家了。等你的室友。
Go home. Wait for your roommate.
如果他周四还没出现,
If he doesn't show up by Thursday,
你回来见我。
you come back and see me.
我要一份完整的报告。
I'll take a full report.
你把那个家伙送走了,因为它不是
You just sent the guy away 'cause it's not
一起人口失踪案。我们在说什么?
a missing persons case. What are we talking about?
也许我们应该调查一下。
Maybe we should look into it.
河里的那具尸体,上个月的另外两具?
The body in the river, the two others last month?
我的直觉很不好。
I'm getting a very bad feeling in my gut.
是啊,我有种不好的预感
Yeah, I get a bad feeling in my gut
每次我打开报纸的时候。
every time I open the newspaper.
我担心我们看到了规律,局长。
I'm worried we're seeing a pattern here, Chief.
有人可能会针对同性恋群体。
Someone could be targeting the gay community.
5人死亡
Five people dead
是在布朗克斯的周五晚上,这不是一个模式。
is a Friday night in the Bronx, it's not a pattern.
让我告诉你。
Let me tell you something.
那些组成“社区”的人呢?
The people that make up that "community"?
他们来到这座城市是有原因的。
They come to the city for a reason.
他们来这里是为了迷路,而这正是他们所做的。
They come here to get lost, and that's exactly what they do.
听起来你已经想过了。
Sounds like you've thought about this.
是啊,我有20年的谈话经验。
Yeah, it's 20 years' experience talking.
什么?
What?
是什么?
What is it?
♪
♪
♪我永远不知道我有多爱你♪
♪ Never know how much I love you♪
♪永远不知道我有多在乎♪
♪ Never know how much I care♪
♪当你拥抱我♪
♪ When you put your arms around me♪
♪我发烧了,难以忍♥受♪
♪ I get a fever that's so hard to bear♪
♬你让我发烧♬
♪ You give me fever♪
是的。
Yeah.
♪当你吻我♪
♪ When you kiss me♪
♪发烧的时候你抱紧我♪
♪ Fever when you hold me tight♪
♪♪发烧
♪ Fever♪
♪在清晨♪
♪ In the mornin'♪
♪♪发烧一整夜…♪
♪ Fever all through the night...♪
...但我同意警方的说法。
...but I agree with the police.
萨利是个荡♥妇♥,还是个毒贩。
Sully's a slut and a drug dealer.
他最终会出现的,可能在监狱里。
He'll show up eventually, probably in jail.
我要去洗个蒸汽浴。
I'm going to get a steam bath.
等你恢复正常了再来找我。
Find me when you're normal again.
♪当你呼唤我的名字♪
♪ When you call my name♪
♪你知道我会…♪
♪ And you know I'm gonna...♪
原谅我。
Excuse me.
你知道照片里的人是谁吗?
Do you know who that is in that photo?
不。不过我知道是谁拿的。
No. I know who took it, though.
——谁?-西奥·格雷夫斯。
- Who? - Theo Graves.
一个很有才华的人。
Very talented.
他有画室吗?
Uh, does he have a studio?
你知道我在哪能找到它吗?
Do you know where I can find it?
他就在那边。
He's right over there.
可以这么说,喜欢引起轰动。
Likes to make a splash, so to speak.
♪罗密欧爱朱丽叶♪
♪ Romeo loved Juliet♪
♪朱丽叶,她也有同样的感受♪
♪ Juliet, she felt the same♪
♪当他搂着她♪
♪ When he put his arms around her♪
♪他说:“朱莉,宝贝,你是我的火焰。
♪ He said, "Julie, baby, you're my flame"♪
♪你让我发烧
♪ Thou giveth fever...♪
我可以结束了吗?
Um, can I close?
♪用你燃烧的青春发烧♪
♪ Fever with thy flaming youth♪
发烧…♪♪
♪ Fever...♪
原谅我。
Excuse me.
嘿,对不起。我不是来找…
Hey, I'm sorry. I'm not here looking for a...
不,不。不,不,不,不,不。
No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我忍♥不住,但
I couldn't help but, um,
无意中听到你在谈论你的朋友。
overhear you talking about your friend.
你说他昨晚在公园消失了。
You said that he disappeared into the park last night.
我很抱歉。我…我不认识你。
I'm sorry. I... I don't know you.
警♥察♥不会帮你的。
The police aren't going to help you.
当她爸爸想要杀了他的时候…♪ -但是我会。
-♪ When her daddy tried to kill him...♪ - But I will.
我是吉诺·巴莱利。
Um, I'm Gino Barelli.
我为The Native.
I write for The Native.
♪他的吻♪
♪ With his kisses...♪
这就是你找到我的地方。
Here's where you find me.
♪抱紧我♪
♪ Holds me tight♪
♪♪发烧
♪ Fever♪
♬直到你嘶嘶的♬
♪ Till you sizzle♪
♪♪♪>多么可爱的燃烧方式♪
♪ What a lovely way to burn♪
♪♪♪>多么可爱的燃烧方式♪
♪ What a lovely way to burn♪
♬多么可爱的燃烧方式
♪ What a lovely way to burn.♪
你好。我来找西奥。
Hi. I'm here to see Theo.
他要我过去。
He asked me to come by.
我相信他说过。他刚做完
I'm sure he did. He's just finishing up
有个疗程,但你可以进去。
with a session, but you can go in.
他喜欢观众。
He likes an audience.
不用了,谢谢。
Uh, no, thanks.
让我尿裤子了。
Makes me shit my pants.
正确的。
Right.
好了。美丽。
There you go. Beautiful.
很好。不错,不错。
Nice. Nice, nice.
好吧。
All right.
抬眼,抬眼。
Eyes up, eyes up.
不错,不错。等等,等等。
Nice, nice. Hold it, hold it.
美丽。美丽。不好意思,等等,等等,等等。
Beautiful. Beautiful. Excuse me, hold it, hold it, hold it.
持有它。好了。
Hold it. Nice.
好了,看这里。
All right, eyes here.
好的。你可以去取钱了
All right. You can collect your money
从坦尼娅那里拿到的
from Tanya on the way out.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你好。我是亚当。
Hi. I'm Adam.
我知道。我在澡堂看到你了。
I know. I saw you at the bathhouse.
我想和你谈谈你的一些照片。
I was hoping to talk to you about some of your photographs.
啊。
Ah.
我祖母是通灵师。
My grandmother was a psychic.
你知道吗,在海地的时候他们叫她女巫,
You know, they called her a witch back in Haiti,
因为她能看到别人看不到的东西。
'cause she could see things no one else could see.
她总是说我是她家里最喜欢的人
And she always said that I was her favorite in the family
因为她把超能力传给了我。
because I'm the one she passed her powers on to.
看,嗯…
See, um...
...当我拍摄包裹着铁链的阴囊时,
...when I used to photograph a scrotum wrapped in chains,
其他人看到了一些怪诞的事情,
other people saw something grotesque,
但我看到了一束花,你知道吗?
but I saw a bouquet, you know?
你不再拍那种东西了吗?
And you don't photograph that kind of thing anymore?
哦,有时。
Oh, sometimes.
但事实是
But, uh, truth is,
当其他人开始看到其中的魅力时,
as soon as other people started seeing the beauty in it,
我只是…不再那么感兴趣了。
I just... wasn't as interested anymore.
现在我喜欢拍花和水滴。
Now I like photographing flowers and water drops.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表