不是我们。
Wasn't us.
好了,女士们,该走了。
All right, ladies, it's time to go.
——等待。这是…这是威胁吗?——没有。
- Wait. This is a... Is this a threat? - No.
听起来你需要点东西保护自己。
Sounds like you need something to protect yourself.
是你吗?
Is that you?
什么东西闻起来很香。
Something smells good.
哦。波伦亚的牛肉。
Oh. Beef Bolognese.
你今天过得怎么样?
How was your day?
GINO(叹气):哦……
GINO [sighing]: Oh...
真的吗?我不知道我们的市长喜欢男孩。
Really? I didn't know our mayor liked boys.
恐同耻辱堂。
Homophobic Hall of Shame.
第一♥期♥。
First annual issue.
你应该感谢我没有让你加入。
You should thank me for not including you.
——搞笑。——认真。
- Funny. - Seriously.
你的辖区有更多来自社区的投诉
Your precinct has more complaints from the community
比曼哈顿其他警局都多
than any other precinct in Manhattan.
只是一群老派的人聚在了一起。
It's just a lot of old-school guys all in one place.
继续为他们辩护。
Keep defending them.
你应该辞职去干点别的。
You should quit and do something else.
除此之外我什么都不会做。
I don't know how to do anything else.
这并不完全正确。
That's not exactly true.
怎么了?你看起来很紧张。
What's the matter? You look tense.
我们又发现了一具尸体。
We found another body.
在码头旁边。他少了一个脑袋。
By the piers. He was missing a head.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
天啊,帕特里克。
Oh, Jesus, Patrick.
-现在有三个了。——嗯。
- That's three now. - Mm-hmm.
警局要开新闻发布会吗?
Is the department gonna hold a press conference?
-人们需要知道这件事。——没有。
- People need to know about this. - No.
我是私下告诉你的。
And I am telling you this off the record.
我不应该和任何人谈论这件事。
I'm not supposed to talk about this with anyone.
我不是“任何人”。
I'm not "anyone."
我才是你应该爱的人。
I'm the guy you supposedly love.
我应该写关于
I should be writing about--
该死的,《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》应该写这篇文章,
Hell, the New York Times should be writing about it,
-你应该帮忙。-我不能。
- and you should be helping. - I-I can't.
吉诺,我们谈过了。
Gino, we have talked about this.
我们必须把我们的职业生涯分开。
We have to keep our professional lives separate.
哦,真的吗?生死攸关的时候?
Oh, really? When it's life-and-death?
-这就是规则吗?-你想怎么想就怎么想。
- Those are the rules? - Just think what you want to think.
但我不会为了做你的线人而毁了我的职业生涯。
But I am not going to jeopardize my career to be your source.
你♥他♥妈♥有多厉害?
The fuck good are you?
我他妈在干什么?
What the fuck am I doing?
-我在做什么?-你在说什么?
- What am I doing? - What are you talking about?
我他妈跟你在一起干什么?
What the fuck am I doing with you?
在这虚伪的关系里?
Here in this sham of a relationship?
嘿,嘿,嘿,不。别这么说。
Hey, hey, hey, no. Don't say that.
这不是骗局,好吗?
It's not a sham, okay?
我没有把所有的东西都看一遍
I did not go through everything
我这辈子所经历的一切
that I've gone through in my life
为了一个男人回到柜子里
to go back into the closet for a guy
他不想做真实的自己。
who does not want to be what he truly is.
也许吧,但我床上功夫很好。
Yeah, maybe, but I am very good in bed.
基诺……
Gino...
我已经尽力了。
I am doing the best I can.
也许这只是…
Maybe that's just...
这还不够。
That's not enough.
我们需要你。
We need you.
i>需要你。
I need you.
不是这样的。
Not like this.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
在某处。
Somewhere.
-我不躲的地方。毫米。
- Anywhere where I'm not hiding. - Mm.
或者帮助某人躲藏。
Or helping someone to hide.
来吧,吉诺。我们就……
Come on, Gino. Let's just...
大便。
Shit.
治安官[电视上]:尤因先生?
SHERIFF [on TV]: Mr. Ewing?
——是的。巴恩斯先生提出了一个非常严重的指控
- Yeah. - Mr. Barnes made a very serious accusation.
他说你把谢泼德小姐推下了阳台
He claims you pushed Miss Shepard off that balcony.
那个人是个该死的骗子
That man is a damn liar.
我看见他…
I saw him...
我在看那个。
I was watching that.
得了吧。把自己洗干净。
Mm. Come on. Get yourself cleaned up.
你要和我一起出去。
You're coming out with me.
我哪也不想去。
I don't want to go anywhere.
滚开,萨利。
Fuck off, Sully.
你一直在吃早餐麦片和看电视
You have been eating breakfast cereal and watching TV
六天了。
for six days.
亚当,总有一天我能听懂他的口音,
Adam, I could understand one day 'cause of his hot little accent,
但如果你再多呆一会儿,你就只能自怨自艾了。
but any longer is just you feeling sorry for yourself.
我爱上了他。
I was falling in love with him.
废话。你爱上了坠入爱河的感觉。
Bullshit. You were falling in love with falling in love.
放开我。
Get off of me.
今晚我真的很需要你。
I really need you tonight.
我得去办点事
I got to do some business,
我不想一个人出去
and I don't want to go out there alone.
那些是毒品吗?
Are those drugs?
卖♥♥安♥眠♥酮♥急什么?
What's the hurry with selling ludes?
物价飞涨,我真的很需要钱,
The price is skyrocketing, I really need the money,
你真的需要一些新鲜空气。
and you really need some fresh air.
很好。
Fine.
我们要去哪里?这是什么?
Where are we going? What is this?
世界上最好的地方之一。
Only one of the best places in the world.
你不是来卖♥♥药的,对吧?
You're not here to sell those pills, are you?
好吧,也许我撒谎了。
Okay, so maybe I lied.
我得把你从沙发上弄下来,好吗?
Had to get you off that couch, okay?
-这太脏了。-我是在帮你。
- This is dirty. - I'm doing you a favor.
这让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩。
It's giving me the creeps.
我在发抖,但不是因为他们是变♥态♥。
Well, I'm shaking, but it's not 'cause they're creeps.
告诉我你不会和那家伙去任何地方。
Tell me you're not going anywhere with that guy.
很酷。尽情享受吧。
Be cool. Groove with it.
-嗨。-嗨。
- Hey. - Hey.
-那我该怎么办?-玩得开心。
- What am I supposed to do? - Have fun.
萨伦伯格?
Sully?
萨伦伯格? !
Sully?!
来吧,萨利。
Come on, Sully.
伙计,我不想惹麻烦。
Hey, man, I-I don't want any trouble.
萨伦伯格? !
Sully?!
亚当?对不起。那是我的室友。
Adam? Sorry. That's my roommate.
——亚当?——玷污?
- Adam? - Sully?
亚当?
Adam?
亚当?
Adam?
太好了。就好了。
Great. Just great.
萨伦伯格?
Sully?
好吧,再说一遍。
Okay, tell me again.
这个高个子是怎么穿的?
How was this tall individual dressed?
他戴着兜帽,全身皮质,
He was wearing a-a hood and all leather,
而且,他不只是个子高。
and, uh, he wasn't just tall.
-他块头很大。——好的。
- He was gigantic. - Okay.
好吧,但是,他的裙子
Okay, but, uh, his dress--
看皮衣,你会说他是个皮衣人吗?
by leather clothes, would you say he was a leather man?
是同性恋皮具亚文化的一部分吗?
Part of a gay, uh, leather subculture?
就像你可能会在,呃,呃,
Like what you might find at places like, uh, uh,
回填俱乐部?
The Backfill Club?
我不知道。我有……从来没有。
I don't know. I-I have... never been.
我从没去过那样的地方。
I haven't been anywhere like that.
你要告诉我你什么都做不了,是吗?
You're gonna tell me you can't do anything, aren't you?
我就知道这是浪费时间。
I knew this was a waste of time.
你根本不在乎我们。
You don't give a shit about us.
每天,我们都在挨打,我们在死去,
Every day, we're getting beaten, and we are dying,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表