揭露变♥态♥
Exposing the perverted
在别人眼中的美丽中。
in what everyone else sees as beautiful.
♪完美的理念抓住了我♪
♪ The idea of perfection holds me♪
好了,靠墙站着。
Okay, go stand against this wall.
突然♪♪…
♪ Suddenly...♪
我不是,呃…
I'm not, uh...
我不是来拍照的。
I'm not here to be photographed.
如果你想问我问题,
If you want to ask me questions,
你得让我一枪毙了你。
you have to let me shoot you while you do.
如果不是,你可以滚出去。
If not, you can get the fuck out.
♪但是山从不移♥动♥♪
♪ But the mountain never moves♪
♪强♥奸♥我就像一个孩子,在血里受洗♪
♪ Rape me like a child, christened in blood♪
衬衫。
Shirt off.
♬像一个不知名的圣人♬
♪ Painted like an unknown saint♪
♪>♪除了希望什么都没有了
♪ There's nothing left but hope♪
好了。
Nice.
♪你的声音已死♪
♪ Your voice is dead♪
♪,哦,它总是空的♪
♪ And, oh, it's always empty♪
告诉我一些可怕的事情。
Tell me something terrible.
我以为我该问你问题。
I thought I was supposed to be asking you stuff.
我们交换一下。
We'll trade off.
♪♪相信我,直到生命的尽头♪♪
♪ Trust in me through closing years...♪
我的朋友萨利失踪了。
My friend Sully is missing.
思念可能是可怕的,但也可能是非常无聊的。
Missing could be terrible, but it could also be very boring.
♪♪如果我们能在一起♪♪
♪ If only we could stay...♪
跪下。
Get on your knees.
♪正确的文字♪
♪ The right words♪
♪我们哭得像石头白色的小丑♪
♪ We cry like the stone white clown♪
♬和站
♪ And stand...♪
继续。
Keep going.
我想知道你给一个模特拍的照片。
I want to know about a model that you photographed.
啊哈。
Uh-huh.
大块头,肌肉发达,戴着皮面具。
Big guy, muscled, wearing a leather mask.
我在你在澡堂拍的照片里见过他。
I saw him in one of the pictures you took at the bathhouse.
嗯。
Hmm.
哦。
Oh.
听起来像老爹,我们都这么叫他。
Sounds like Big Daddy, or that's what we called him.
我不知道他的真名,好几年没见过他了。
I don't know his real name, and I haven't seen him in years.
你可以把衣服穿上了。
You can put your clothes back on.
你介不介意
Would you mind, uh,
叫我……
calling me...
...如果你再见到这个老爹
...if you see this Big Daddy again
或者有他的消息吗?
or hear anything about him?
我觉得他在伤害别人。
I think he's hurting people.
哦。我会尽量避开他的。
Oh. I'll do my best to avoid him.
♪>♪什么都没剩下♪
♪ Nothing left♪
♪>♪什么都没剩下♪
♪ Nothing left♪
那是谁?
Who's that?
你从他那得到什么好处了吗?
Did you get anything good of him?
我没抓到他
Well, I didn't get him
蹲在交通锥上,所以…
squatting over a traffic cone, so...
没有你认为值得的。
nothing you'll think is worthwhile.
我受够了你一副艺术家的样子,
I am so sick of you acting like you're the artist,
而我是个有鸡♥巴♥的支票簿。
and I'm some checkbook with a dick.
我能看到现在的东西和收藏家想要的东西
My eye for what's now and what collectors want
支付了所有的费用,还有你在Spring的小公♥寓♥
pays for all of this, and your little pad on Spring
还有你的可♥卡♥因♥瘾。
and your cocaine habit.
也许你该找个色情片制♥作♥人约会,萨姆。
Maybe you should date a pornographer instead, Sam.
我们的客户不能把色情作品挂在墙上
Our clientele can't hang pornography on their walls
邀请邻居过来看看,
and invite the neighbors over to look at it,
所以如果他们想在公共场所拍混♥蛋♥的照片,
so if they want a photo of an asshole in a public space,
他们需要为此支付5万美元。
they need to have paid $50,000 for it.
别担心,宝贝。
Don't worry, baby.
我还在拍男孩和他们的玩具。
I'm still photographing boys and their toys.
是啊,但你的艺术家心不在里面,我看出来了。
Yeah, but your artist's heart isn't in it, and I see.
我还能说服那些没出柜的股票经纪人
And I can convince the closeted stockbrokers
以及好莱坞的暴发户高管
and the nouveau riche Hollywood executives
新作品在美学上和旧作品一样真实,
that the new work is as aesthetically true as the old,
但最终,他们会发现事实并非如此。
but, eventually, they're gonna figure out that it isn't.
黑暗的东西要来了。
Something dark is coming.
当你走在街上的时候,难道你感觉不到吗?
Can't you feel it out there when you walk down the street?
你说话又像你奶奶了。
You sound like your grandmother again.
因为我是对的。
Because I'm right.
现在,我得把目光从这件事上移开,
Look, for now, I need to look away from it,
用我的眼睛看到明显的美,
and use my eyes to see the obvious beauty,
否则黑暗就…
or else the darkness is...
-它会把我吞掉的-是啊,
- It's gonna swallow me up. - Yeah, well,
我们不会让这种事发生的,对吧?
we're not gonna let that happen, are we?
嗯?
Hmm?
我有个绝妙的主意,要拍一组新照片。
I've got a marvelous idea for a new series of photographs.
我正在准备呢。
I'm in the process of setting it up.
你……将……
You... will...
爱死它了。
love it.
-你要去哪里?——出来。
- Where are you going? - Out.
好吧,呃…
Okay, uh...
等待。
Wait.
抽和平烟斗?
Smoke the peace pipe?
所以,嗯…
So, uh...
听着,我问过马扎拉我能不能泄露个消息
So, look, I asked Marzara if I could leak a story
关于这个连环杀手的事,
about this possible serial killer to a reporter,
他告诉我如果我那么做,我就会被关进停尸房♥
and he told me if I did that, I'd end up in a morgue,
他是认真的。
and he meant it.
如果我做了什么泄露出去
If word got out that I did anything
让纽约警局难堪,我就死定了
to make the NYPD look bad, I'd be a dead man.
我不想搞什么大新闻,帕特。
I'm not looking to break a big story, Pat.
来吧。这是关于人的死亡。
Come on. This is about people dying.
现在,我不会给你更多的信息
Now, I am not gonna give you any more information
在这次调查中,
on this investigation,
但我想
but I would like
来问你几个问题。
to ask you some questions.
哦。
Oh.
好的。
Okay.
蓝色手帕是什么意思?
What does a blue handkerchief mean?
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
你们这些迟到的家伙真…
You boys who came out late are so...
迷人的na ïve。
charmingly na ïve.
你真的没听说过手帕密♥码♥吗?
You really never heard of the handkerchief code?
真的吗?
Really?
嗯…
Well...
我们不像直男,你去哪,去哪
we're not like the straights, where, when you go
去勾搭酒吧,每个人都知道你喜欢什么。
to a pickup bar, everybody knows pretty much what you're into.
把它插♥进♥去,稍微移♥动♥一下,
You stick it in, you move it around a little bit,
你希望她在吃避孕药。
and you hope she's on the pill.
不。
No.
我们的品味更…
Our tastes are more...
具体。
specific.
我们不怕让别人知道
And we're not afraid to let people know
在我们脱衣服之前,这就是原因
before our clothes come off, which is why
他们发明了手帕密♥码♥。
they invented the handkerchief code.
我看过了。那些人到处走
I've seen that. All those guys walking around
在克里斯托弗街戴着头巾
down on Christopher Street with the bandanas
把他们的后口袋挂出来?
hanging out their back pockets?
嗯。
Huh.
你右边口袋里的浅蓝色
Light blue in your right pocket
意思是你喜欢给人头。
means you like to give head.
左边口袋意味着你喜欢得到头部。
Left pocket means you like to get head.
灰色代表束缚。
Gray is for bondage.
黑色代表sm。
Black is for S&M.
黄色是f…
Yellow is f...
自解释的。
self-explanatory.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表