我说了 这不能怪任何人
As I said, no one's to blame.
加油啊医生 只剩四十俄里了
Come on doctor, only 40 versts to go.
还有那么远
40?!
我们得赶在布尔什维克党人之前拦下火车
We have to flag down the train before it reaches the Bolsheviks.
快点啊 大英雄
Come on hero.
我可是有枪伤的人
I do have a gun shot wound,
真的很疼的
it really does hurt.
或许你能在火车上找到点阵痛的东西
Well, perhaps you can find something for it on the train.
当然了 是等你救下娜塔莎之后
After you rescue Natasha of course.
助手 时候真的不早了
You know, Feldsher, it is late, isn't it?
你想必非常累
I'm sure you're very tired.
你要是想躺一会儿的话 我会理解的
So if you wanted to lie down for a minute, I'd understand.
杰米扬 你叫杰米扬
Demyan? Your name is Demyan?
是啊 杰米扬·卢科奇
Yeah, Demyan Lukich.
杰米扬·卢科奇
Demyan Lukich?
有意思啊
Well, well, well, isn't that funny.
我绝对不会猜到你叫杰米扬呢
I never would've have you down as a Demyan.
我就叫这名字
Well, I am a Demyan.
你不介意我还称呼你助手吧
You don't mind if I still call you the Feldsher, do you?
别出声
Shush.
我听见火车的声音了
I can hear the train.
要来了 要来了
It's coming, it's coming.
不是 这是要开走了
No, it's not, it's going.
开走了
It's going.
坏了
It's gone.
你先请
After you.
助手
Feldsher.
助手 助手
Feldsher. Feldsher.
杰米...助手 你在哪
Dem... Feldsher.
这里
Over here.
是娜塔莎吗
Natasha?
是我
Yeah.
娜塔莎 你受伤了
Natasha, you're hurt.
你来找我了
You came after me.
是啊 我对之前的事感到很抱歉
Yes, yes, I felt bad about what happened. And...
我希望我们还能做朋友
Well, I... I just hope we can still be friends.
也许我们可以稍后再谈这事
Perhaps we can talk about this later?
我的腿好像断了
I think my leg is broken.
好的 没问题
Yes, of course.
这次砸到我的可不只是个吊灯了
It was more than a chandelier that fell on me this time.
确实 是个板条箱
Yes, it was a crate.
你有机会锯掉第五条腿了
A chance for you to saw off the fifth leg.
还没到那种地步呢
No, no, it's not that bad, yet.
我得找点...
I just need to find some...
这趟列车上不是有药品吗
Oh, God, I thought this train had medical supplies.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
吗♥啡♥
吗♥啡♥
真想说我早说过 但是...
Want to say I told you so, but...
不 慢着 我是那么说过
No, wait, I do.
我不知道这里会有吗♥啡♥
I didn't know these would be here.
但我们还是怀抱希望
But we live in hope.
失陪 还有个病人等着我呢
Excuse me, I have a patient to see.
天呐
Jesus.
-上啊 一点小火罢了 -一点火
- Go on then, it's only a small fire. - Small?
医生 医生 救命
Doctor? Doctor? Help!
上啊 你那么强壮
Come on, you're a big strong boy,
救她出来 时间来得及
carry her out, you still got time.
或者 你更希望我拉住你
Or would you rather I held you back,
告诉你 太危险了
told you it's too dangerous.
米卡 救救我
Mika, please.
跟你说 你无能为力 即便并非如此
Said there was nothing you could do, even though there is.
快点 做决定吧
Come on, this is it.
吗♥啡♥
做个真英雄的机会到了
The chance to be a genuine hero.
闭嘴
Shut up.
医生
Doctor,
救命
help!
这么多吗♥啡♥ 她是多疼啊 医生
Just how much pain is she in, doctor?
没错 跑吧
Yes, that's it, run.
快点
Faster!
别忘了装瘸
Go on, not forget to limp.
是另一条腿
Other foot.
快点啊
Come on.
真是的
Come on.
别
No, no.
不要
No.
看啊
Look at it.
看看那可怜的姑娘
Look at the poor girl.
看看你做了什么
Look at what you've done.
你是个瘾君子
You're an addict.
看啊
Look at it.
这都是你干的
You did this.
你就只知道吗♥啡♥
All you are is morphine.
是啊 没错
Yes! Yes!
你说得对
You're right.
我就是个没用的瘾君子
I'm an addict, I'm a hopeless addict.
我也没办法
There's nothing I can do.
这根本不是我的错
None of this is my fault.
就是
Yes, it is.
我做不了你想让我做的那种人
I can't be the man you want me to be.
我不想要爱情
I don't want love,
我不想要宽恕
I don't want forgiveness,
我只想要吗♥啡♥
I just want morphine.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
有点
A little.
这能缓解你的疼痛
This will help.
第二年冬天
聘用信
医生同志
Comrade doctor,
您被派往柯罗波瓦地区的莫里耶瓦
it is nearly two years since you were posted to Muryevo
已有两年
in the district of Korobovo.
在此期间 您已证明自己医术非凡
In that time you've proved yourself to be an extremely capable physician.
您肩负了巨大的责任
You've shouldered great responsibility
表现出与年龄不符的成熟
with the maturity that belies your age.
更不用说您多番英勇地
This is not to mention the frequent acts of heroism
帮助我们实现伟大目标
shown in aid of our glorious cause,
两次被射伤
twice you were shot and badly wounded
皆因试图为布尔什维克同志抢救重要药品
trying to secure vital medicines to save the lives of your fellow Bolsheviks.
这叫什么大衣啊
What kind of a coat you call this?
佩拉盖娅·伊万诺夫娜
您在校期间优异的成绩更不言自明
And of course your academic records speak for itself,
十五门优秀前无古人
fifteen fives is unprecedented.
杰米扬·卢科奇[医生助手]
勇敢的同志
Valliant comrade,
莫斯科正需要像您这样有才华的医生
Moscow urgantly needs doctors of your undoubted caliber.
如果您肯接受莫斯科性病研究所的聘用邀请
We would be honored if you were to accept the position
我们将不胜荣幸
at the Moscow Institute of Venereal Diseases.
医生
Doctor?
佩拉盖娅·伊万诺夫娜
抱歉我来迟了
Sorry, I'm late.