Is there news of the general?
不好意思 您这样的贵妇不该来这种地方
I'm sorry, this is no place for a lady.
拜托了护士 我帮得上忙的
Matron, please, I can help.
再说你正好少个护士
You are a nurse short.
-是啊 佩拉盖娅哪去了 -生病了
- Which is right, where the hell is Pelageya? - Ill.
什么时候的事 我也病了 不还是来了
Since when, I'm ill and I'm here,
他也是
so is he.
你去过格里耶瓦附近吗
Have you been anywhere near Goldieva?
你有第五营的消息吗
Do you know anything about the fifth battalion?
啊对 你哪里疼吗
Oh, and where does it hurt?
被埋伏了
Ambushed.
这是正在手术的手术室 不是沙龙
This is an operating theatre not a Salon.
你也不是助产士
And you're not a midwife.
他可能知道些消息
He might have information.
想当助产士得培训好几周呢
It takes weeks to become a midwife.
那我也帮得上忙的
Well, I can still help.
要好几周
Weeks.
不如你去照料一下你哥哥吧
Why don't you tend to your dear brother?
这样好吗 他伤得够重的了
Is that a good idea, he already is quite badly injured.
我会替你打听一下
I'll... I'll see what I can find out.
我们死伤惨重
It was a massacre.
-米卡 -抱歉 我尽力了
- Mika. - I'm sorry, I've did everything I could.
我觉得很不好意思
I feel terrible.
不用 他死于多处枪伤和体温过低
Don't. He died of multiple gun shot wound and severe hypothermia.
而且我觉得他已经是肺结核晚期
And I think he was in the late stage of tuberculosis.
你没扯断他的手指他也活不成的
I doubt the finger made any difference.
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything?
你最好坐下听我说
I think you better sit down.
我还是站着吧
I prefer stand.
好吧 你介意我坐下说吗
Right, do you mind if I sit down.
格里耶瓦发生了惨烈的大战
I'm afraid there's been a massacre in Goldieva.
第五营呢
And the fifth battalion?
有幸存者吗
Were there survivors?
没有
No.
他不是这么说的吧
That's not exactly what he said, is it?
不 他说死伤惨重
No, he said massacre.
如果士兵们只是被激怒了
I think he would've metioned if it was one of those nice massacres
我想他会说明的
where thousands of soldiers were mortally offended.
那军官们呢
And the officers?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
惨遭凌尸
Mutilated.
他绝对没这么说过
He definitely didn't say that.
你能别多事吗 她已经很伤心了
Would you keep out of this, it's hard enough as it is.
那将军是不是也...
So does that mean, the general...
我亲爱的格里高利
my darling Grigory.
-无一生还 -天啊
- All dead. - Oh, God.
你这是在瞎编
Now you're just making things up.
他差不多肯定是死了
He's almost certainly dead.
他们惨遭血洗
It was a bloodbath.
虚妄的希望对她有什么好处
And what good does false hope gonna do for her?
至少不会让她这么绝望
I don't know, make her feel less desolate?
-你完全确定吗 -是的
- Are you absolutely sure? - Yes.
是的 他说 他们逃跑的时候
Yes, he said, he said they were shot in the backs
被敌人从背后扫射
as they ran away.
战争真是太残酷了
What a terrible thing war is.
请抱住我
Hold me, please.
我抱着呢
I am.
你为了得到你想要的 真什么都编得出来
You would tell a lie to get your hands on anything.
你能来真是太好了 医生
So glad you could join us, doctor.
我也生病了好吗
I'm ill too, you konw.
老天爷啊
Jesus.
看来便秘通了
I say the constipation's clear up.
她还在发烧
She's still feverish.
胃痛 又没胃口
Pains in her stomach, and she's lost her appetite.
真走运 吃的本来就不够了
Lucky her, there's hardly anything left to eat.
-我没说错 -我服了奎宁粉
- There isn't. - I took the quinine powder.
-为什么 -治疟疾
- What for? - For malaria.
啊 对
Oh, yes.
-这不是疟疾 -可你说是
- This isn't malaria. - But you said it was.
我可没说过 是你自己说的
No, I didn't, you did.
医生 你可是医生啊
But doctor, you are the doctor.
她还是助产士呢
Yes, and she's a midwife.
没错 除非她是怀孕了...
Right, so unless she's pregnant.
绝不可能 你怀孕了吗
She's definitely not pregnant. Are you?
那她到底怎么了
So what is it?
可能是感染了病毒 白喉
Umm, it could be a virus, or... diphtheria,
或者伤寒
or typhus.
-伤寒吗 -我只是说可能
- Typhus? - I said it could be typhus.
-伤寒啊 -不是 不是
- Typhus? - No, no.
-伤寒吗 -可能不是伤寒
- Typhus? - It might not be typhus.
不过最好还是帮她洗个胃
Althought it might be an idea to pump her stomach.
那确实是伤寒了
So it is typhus.
我的天啊 她感染了伤寒
Dear God, typhus.
我要说几遍只是有可能啊
How many times do I have to say that it might not be typhus?
还有 即使是的话 也不一定会传染
And, even if it is, it might not be contagious.
要看是什么类型的伤寒了
Depends on the type of typhus.
娜塔莎不是要病死的那个 你说呢
I think Natasha can wait, don't you?
-她怎么样了 -完全崩溃了 可怜人
- How is she? - She's distraught, poor girl.
她失去了...我们都失去了一个好人
She lost a great man, we all did.
格里高利跟我情同手足
Grigory was like a brother to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我要进去安慰她一下吗 -不
- Should I? - No.
不必了 她说想一个人待会儿
No, she asked to be left alone.
当然 我知道了
Of course, understand.
上校说...
The colonel said...
请坐
Please.
你看起来很伤心
You seem sad.
他早就料到会有这一天
He said this day would come.
还让我保证不会哭
He made me promise not to cry.
别担心
Well, don't worry.
-你哭了他也不知道 -是啊
- He'll never know. - Yes.
说起来真讽刺
It's ironic really,
我在俄♥国♥最优秀的医学院学习了七年
I spent seven years at the finest medical university in all of Russia,
我学会治疗各种身体疾病
I learned to heal every piece of the human body,
却不会治愈心病
except the heart.
当然 我只是在打比喻
I am speaking metaphorically, of course,
心脏病学这门课我拿了个优秀
I at least got a five in cardiology.
曾经的感情 将永远真切
I hold it true what I had before,
伤痛至深时 愈能感受到
I feel it when I sorrow most.
嗯 优美的语言能给予我们慰藉
Yes, we can find solace in beautiful words.
冬天的大雪
No winter has ever snowed,
乌鸦的啼叫
no crow has ever crowed,
狂风的呼啸
nor wind blowed,
都不如此爱至深
more than this love.
谢谢你 米卡
Thank you, Mika.
谢谢你逗我开心
For trying to make me laugh.
换了其他场合 我都会喜欢打油诗
On any other occasion, I adore comic verse,
-但今天我没兴致 -当然
- but, not today. - Of course.
你过来看我 这真的很贴心
It was very sweet of you to come and see me.
能来这儿我再开心不过了
I'm more than happy to be here.
-但现在我想一个人静一静 -当然
- I'd like to be alone now. - Of course.
-我过会儿再去找你 -好吧 当然
- I'll come and find you later. - Oh, yes. Of course.
我回自己房♥间
I will be in my room.
什么时候来找我啊
What time?
她一直在喊你的名字 医生
She's been calling for you, doctor.
是伤寒
It is typhus.
正如我所料 我们得给她除虱子
As I thought, well, we'll have to delouse her.
佩拉盖娅 脱掉你的衣服
Pelageya I need you to take your clothes off.
米卡...
Oh, Mika.
套套好像还在这儿呢
I think the sheaf's here somewhere.
安娜 你去拿虱子梳