他们就是来检查卫生的吧
They would just want to make sure everythings' clean, right?
不只是检查卫生
It's not just cleanliness,
还要查看病人档案管理有序
they'll be seeing the patient records are in order,
检查一下医用器材
checking our instruments,
再来一次大库存盘点
then we'll have a comprehensive stock take.
利奥波德·利奥波德维奇就是为检查而活
Leopold Leopoldovich lived for inspections.
有一年雪太大 巡查员过不来
They weren't able to come one year, cause of the snow.
于是他就修了路
That's why he built the road.
是组织大家修路吧 是吧
You mean had the road built. Don't you?
慢着 那这就是例行检查吧
Wait. So, it's just routine?
是的 老实说
Oh, yeah. The best thing you could do, honestly,
你别碍事就行
is keep out of the way.
-但我不用... -你去治病人吧
- But, shouldn't I... - You just treat the patients.
好吧
Right.
你终于回来了 助手 你干什么去了
There you are, Feldsher. What have you been doing?
我给那匹马剃毛去了
I've been shaving, the horse.
你先进去坐一会儿 我马上就过去
Take a seat in there, I'll be with you in a moment.
-屁♥股♥疼 -好吧
- Arse hurts. - Perfect.
那你先进去站着 我去拿痤疮膏
Stand in there, and I'll get the hemorrhoid ointment.
抱歉我得...他屁♥股♥疼
Sorry, I just... his arse hurts.
地方巡查员又不是来
I hardly think the zemstvo inspector's coming to see
检查马的仪容仪表的
how well groomed the horse is, do you?
马都死了
It is dead.
来吧 我们还有好多事要做呢
Come on, we have a lot to do.
你得把内窥镜洗干净
You have speculums to pick clean.
我还想做顶假发呢
But, I thought I make a wig.
说不定用得上呢
You never know.
没事 我刚问了安娜
It's all right. I just spoken to Anna.
只是例行检查 没事的
And it's just a routine inspection, we'll be fine.
库存有差额
We have a shortfall.
我知道 但也不是很严重吧
No, I know, but it's not that bad, is it?
少了1夸脱
It's a quart.
那不就得了 才1夸脱而已
Well, there you are, then. It's a quart. That's nothing.
初级地方巡查不会在莫里耶瓦待那么久
No junior district clerk's gonna stay in Muryevo
少1夸脱 他肯定注意不到
long enough to notice one missing quart.
一共才1.5夸脱
Out of one and a half quarts.
你别忘了 病人也用的
Don't forget that the patients have some, too.
不 我算上病人用的了
No, no. I've taken that into account.
我们还是少1夸脱
And a quart is the shortfall.
我们现在是少1夸脱
A quart is the shortfall.
你说的好像1夸脱很多似的
You say that like it's a lot.
-都够灌一池子了 -池子
- It's basically a pond. - A pond.
可我也没用那么多啊
But I haven't taken that much,
有时我都不用的 就打一针1%的
some days I don't take it at all, I just have a 1% solution.
不 的确都是你用掉的 这上都记着呢
No, no, you did take it all. It said so right here.
尽管字写得都没法看
And even though the words are mostly illegible.
但这些图也能说明问题了吧
I believe the pictures speak for themselves?
我们不能改变历史
We cannot change the past.
对啊 你说得对 我可以改变历史
That's it, you're right. I can change the past.
我只要把病历改掉就行了
I just have to doctor the patients records.
不 我不是这个意思
No, I meant the opposite.
我说的是"不能"
In fact, I'm sure I said the opposite.
他怎么样 他得了什么病
What about him? What did he have?
我当时完全可以给他开点吗♥啡♥
I'm sure I could've prescribed morphine.
-拇囊炎而已 -有多大
- A bunion. - How big a bunion?
这不行 我得补上这1夸脱
It's no use. I need a quart of morphine.
现在只能去格里耶瓦了
I'll have to go to Goldieva. It's as simple as that.
这样不太好吧
Is that a good idea?
没什么不好 怎么
Yes, what?
你还记得吗
You won't remember.
纱布 15克咖♥啡♥因♥
Gauze, 15 grams of caffeine,
20克阿司匹林 120克吗♥啡♥
20 grams of aspirin, 120 grams of morphine,
1瓶樟脑 1瓶氯仿...
a bottle of camphor, a bottle of chloroform...
不好意思 你要120克吗♥啡♥吗
I'm sorry, did you said 120 grams of morphine?
让我看看...没错
Ah... yes, I did. Yes.
你要的吗♥啡♥可不少
That is a lot of morphine.
是的 都怪那些布尔什维克党人
Yes, well, you know. Those Bolsheviks.
最近老在打仗
There's been a lot of fighting.
都打到莫里耶瓦了吗
What? Even as far as Muryevo?
是啊 很残酷的 真是...简直....
Oh, yes. No, it's been...it's been brutal...it's been...I mean...just...
我真的不想提
You know, I'd rather not talk about it.
不过120克 快赶上医院配额的两倍了
Still, 120 grams, is almost double the hospital's allocation.
没事 超出的部分我可以自己付
Well, it's alright. I can pay for the surplus.
我想...这个应该够了吧
I think, this should cover it?
不用找钱了
Keep the change.
我要看看官方印♥章♥
I need to see an official stamp.
好的 没问题
Of course, yes.
给你
Here.
你不是利奥波德·利奥波德维奇
You're not Leopold Leopoldovich.
这事可没完
You haven't heard the end of this.
见鬼 那混♥蛋♥向地方检举我了
Damn it, the bastard reported me to the zemstvo.
-这不是例行检查 -这还难说呢
- This isn't a routine inspection. - You don't know that.
你想清楚了吗
Have you thought this through?
我没时间多想
I don't have time to think this through.
佩拉盖娅 再找些瓶子来
Pelageya, we need more bottles.
放哪了
Where are they?
-在你床底下 -去拿来
- Under your bed. - Well, fetch them.
劳驾了
Please.
就是应付检查
It's just for the inspection.
这些放在后面 吗♥啡♥放在前面
We'll put these ones in the back and the morphine in the front.
很简单的
Simple.
我都没多想
Yeah, I didn't even think this through.
佩拉盖娅 快去吧
Pelageya, please.
吗♥啡♥
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
这是莫斯科大剧院
It's the Bolshoi.
我在那儿看过一场绝妙的《海盗》
I saw a wonderful production of the Corsaire there.
[英国诗人拜伦同名叙事诗改编的歌♥剧]
我真想去莫斯科
I'd love to go to Moscow.
或者随便哪个地方 去鄂木斯克都行
Or anywhere, even Omsk.
去那儿干什么
What for?
我们这儿什么也不缺
We have everything we need right here.
连剧院也有
Even the Bolshoi.
米卡啊
Mika.
士兵
Soldiers.
真打到莫里耶瓦来了
Even as far as Muryevo.
好了 助手
All right, Feldsher.
告诉我发生什么事了
Tell me what's going on?
自从沙皇倒台
Since the fall of the Tsar,
俄♥罗♥斯♥一直内战不断
mother Russia has been at war with herself.
没错 没错
Yes, yes.
我知道这场愚蠢的革命 助手
I'm aware of this stupid revolution, Feldsher.
医生同志
Comrade, doctor.
俄♥国♥居然久久不能实现布尔什维克的崇高目标
Stupid that it took so long for Russia to embrace
真是太愚蠢了
the noble Bolshevik cause.
我们得先把重伤士兵挑出来
We need to sort out the most seriously wounded.
给他缝合 同志
Patch this one up, comrade.
同志 这闹剧早晚会平息 医生
Comrade? It'll blow over, doctor.
用3%的针剂
3% solution.
他看上去很糟糕
This one looks bad.
没错 胸口和腿部中枪
Yeah, he's been shot in the chest and the leg,
大量失血 还有冻伤
he's lost a lot of blood, frost bite, too,
闻上去似乎有坏疽
and that smells like gangrene.
不敢相信他还活着
I can't believe he's not dead.
不是啊 他已经死了
Oh, no, he is dead.
还这么年轻
So young.
来看这个 医生
This one, doctor.
好了好了 撑住 撑着点
Shush now, stay with me, stay with me.
给你讲个小故事吧
Perhaps a little anecdote.
你问我如此华丽的服饰究竟是什么
And what was this garment of such flamboyant, you ask.
一条美丽无比的裤子
A most dazzling pair of trousers.