Of course you are.
我会尽量记住的
I'll try to remember it.
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
别走开 我还是给你看看吧
Stay there, right, I'd better have a look at it.
好的
Of course.
我给一个女孩锯过腿 她也叫娜塔莎
I once, cut a leg off a girl called Natasha.
但愿她当时伤得比我重
Tell me she had more than a injured shoulder.
是的 她被卷进了车床
Oh, yes, yes, she fell in a lathe.
她当时才八岁
She was eight.
她还活着
Still is, she's not dead.
在那之后 他又锯了三条腿
And he's cut off three more legs since then.
那女孩有多少条腿啊
How many legs did this girl have?
不不 三条腿是不同人的
No, no. Three legs of three different people.
-一个是农民 -医生
- It was a farmer... - Doctor,
她在开玩笑呢
it was a joke.
我明白 显然是
Yes, I know, obviously.
她又不是马
She wasn't a horse.
不过我们上周倒真杀了匹马
Although we did kill a horse, last week.
快着点 别磨磨蹭蹭的
Chop, chop, stop fanning about.
外面还在打仗呢
Don't you know there's a war on?
够了 你快停下
Now, no, stop right there.
这是家医院 可不是避暑山庄
This is a hospital, not a summer retreat.
多谢你们收留 我非常感激
And thank you again for taking us in. I'm very grateful.
说到这个 你一定要和我们共进晚餐
In fact, I insist you join us for a light supper.
不不 不用了
Oh, no, no, no.
你们还要赶路 应当节约配给
You're travelling, you need to eke out those rations.
没事 我带了一大篮食物呢
Nonsense, I was able to pack a hamper.
几点开饭
What time?
我根本不想吃什么晚餐
I don't even want a light supper.
-我跟你说我想要什么 -是
- I'll tell you what I want. - Yes. Yes.
你都提到好几回了
You have mentioned it, several times.
我只想要支1%的吗♥啡♥
I just want a 1% solution.
又来了
And again.
好了
Come on.
我不会待太久
I'm not gonna stay.
我跟他们聊什么啊 梅毒吗
And what am I gonna talk to them about? Syphilis?
没错 你的谈吐最风趣了
Yes, you're a spell-binding conversationist.
我们毫无共同点
We have nothing in common.
你们都很讨厌布尔什维克党人啊
You both hate the Bolsheviks.
虽说讨厌的原因不一样
Although for different reasons.
行了 别弄了 这样挺好
Will you get off, it's fine.
不 听着 我不能任你这么作践自己
No. You listen to me. I can't let you run yourself down like this.
现在你满脑子都是吗♥啡♥
Right now all you can think about is morphine.
但你得知道 吗♥啡♥不是你的唯一
You have to realize there's so much more to you than just morphine.
你是个医生啊
You're a doctor.
你在统考中拿到了15门"优秀"呢
You scored 15 fives in the state exam.
你还有喜好 你写作
And you have passions, you like to write.
写作让你多开心啊
You feel such a release.
一想起我的小说 好吧 也不算是小说
When I think of my novel, well, it's not really a novel.
但一说起我的话剧...
But when I talking about my play...
话剧
Play?
是啊 你很喜欢戏剧的 记得吗
Yes, you love the theatre. Remember?
在莫斯科帝国医学及牙科大学时
At the Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry
你还写了篇讽刺评论呢
you wrote a satirical review.
是啊 评《莫斯科庸医》
Yes, of the Moscow Quacks.
莫斯科庸医
他一定是疯了
He must be bonkers.
没错 我就是 疯子医生
Yes, I am, Doctor Bonkers.
走吧 会很愉快的
Come on, it'll be fun.
-我好像看到他们有把三弦琴 -天哪
- I thought I saw a balalaika. - Dear God.
你也不想让佩拉盖娅失望吧
And you don't want to let Pelageya down?
她打算穿外出穿的衣服呢
She's going to wear going out dress.
她自己做的哟
She's made it herself.
好香啊
Smell nice.
谢了 不过 那是马肉汤的味道
Oh, thank you, but, that's the horse soup.
他进城买♥♥了一件非同寻常的东西
He went into town and purchased the most unusual item,
一件衣物
an item of clothing,
一条美丽无比的裤子 以至于...
a most dazzling pair of tousers. So dazzling he had to...
要我说 就是个小食篮
I'd call it a small hamper.
-精彩的故事 -别急 还没完
- Oh, marvelous anecdote. - Wait, there's more.
她的头在门柱上撞碎了
She cracked her skull open, on a gate post
死于脑挫伤
and died of a brain contusion.
-悲伤的故事 -是啊
- Sad. - Hmm. Yes.
再次感谢你们
Once again, thank you for your kindness.
上一次有如此温馨的感觉
I haven't felt such warmth, since...
是在布尔什维克党人烧毁我儿时的家之前了
since I sit and watched the Bolsheviks burned down my childhood home.
你们一定饿坏了
Please, you must be ravenous.
-上校 红酒 -好的 红酒
- Colonel, the wine. - Yes, wine.
我听说 这顶漂亮的假发是用死马的鬃毛做的
I'm told you made this splendid hairpiece out of a dead horse.
的确如此
Indeed.
-胶水也是吗 -绝不浪费一点一滴
- And the glue? - Nothing goes to waste.
护士 这是自助餐 请自便
Matron, please, it is a buffet. Help yourself.
谢谢 我不是没见过自助餐
Thank you. Yes, I do know what a buffet is.
我以前常为利奥波德·利奥波德维奇
I would often put on a magnificent spread for
做一桌丰盛的宴席
Leopold Leopoldovich.
自助的
Buffet.
亚历山大·勃洛克的《雪的面具》
Alexander Blok, the Mask of Snow.
[二十世纪早期俄♥国♥象征主义诗歌♥流派的代表人物]
你也认识[知道]勃洛克
Oh, you know Blok?
了解不多
Well, a little.
我也是
Same.
也就是能在聚会上打个招呼吧
I mean, just to say hello to at parties.
娜塔莎 永远感激你 亚历山大
Natasha, forever indebted, Alexander.
正是你最需要的
This is exactly what you need.
佳人陪伴和一杯好酒
Good company, and a glass of wine.
谁请你来的
Who invited you?
杰作
Extraordinary.
这是幅自画像
Oh, it's actually a self portrait.
哦 原来如此
Oh, I see.
画谁的呢
Of whom?
我啊
Me.
真了不起
Extraordinary.
已经超越了野兽派的境界
Well, this is almost beyond fauvism
简直会让人误以为是孩子的烂漫涂鸦
so deceptively childlike.
是啊 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
正是你需要的
This is exactly what you need.
佳人陪伴和一瓶好酒
Godd company, a bottle of wine.
你无法想象我们的境遇
Oh, you wouldn't believe what we have to endure.
过去两周我们简直像去冥府走了一遭
The last two weeks we've been to hell and back.
[助手听成了哈伦贝克]
你们走得还真快啊
Well you arrive in remarkably good time.
好吧 你说的不是巴伐利亚的哈伦贝克啊
Oh, right. You didn't mean the town of Hallenbeck in Bavaria.
这么说
So, you...
你喜欢研究老地图了
have a passion for the old atlas, do you?
是啊
Aye.
但是战争对严谨的地图爱好者打击很大
But war is unkind to the rigorous *cartiphiles,
前一天还叫圣彼得堡 明天就改叫彼得格勒了
St. Petersburg one day, Petrograd the next.
我不得不花很多钱买♥♥新地图
It's costing me a fortune.
我们虽然十分欢迎你们
Of course, you are all most welcome here.
但你们打算何时离开呢
But when you're going?
很快就走
Oh, soon.
巴不得赶紧离开这个破地方呢
Sooner we can get out of this fetid cesspit the better.
如果你就这种态度
Well, if that's your attitude
那就带上你们的水煮鸡和果酱
you can take your poached chicken and you jelly...
他是说俄♥国♥ 不是针对医院
He means Russia, not this hospital.
没错
Oh, yeah.
一天不到巴黎 我就一日不得心安
I won't feel safe until we reach Paris.
哦 巴黎啊[伪法语]
Ah, Paris.
你去过美丽的法国啊[法语]
Vous avez déjà visité la belle France?
我拿了15门优秀
Je have fifteen fives.
人们都会说
People would tell you,
只有和感染者发生性行为
you can only catch syphilis through sexal contact