前情提要
一位年轻医生的
笔记
第二季 第三集
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 1935年
你确定吗♥啡♥都用光了吗
Are you sure there's not any morphine left?
你知道没有了
You know there isn't.
我只是说你不太舒服 又不是染上伤寒要死了
Said you're under the weather not dying of typhus.
你们知道医院怎么走吗
You wouldn't happen to know where the hospital is, would you?
叫我娜塔莎就好
Please, you can call me Natasha.
向娜塔莎致敬
This is for Natasha.
不
No.
但你说你爱我
But you said you loved me.
我说我爱你不过是因为打了吗♥啡♥
I just said I loved you because I was on morphine.
晚安了 医生
I bid you good night, doctor.
格里高利和我必须得习惯这种风俗了
Grigory and I will have to get used to such custom.
格里高利 你哥哥吗
Grigory, your brother?
不 是我未婚夫
No, my betrothed.
他块头可真大
He's very big.
歌♥剧
An opera.
怪不得你自我厌恶呢
No wonder you hate yourself.
你想摸我蛋蛋
You tried to touch my balls.
不 不是
No, no.
我只是来了写歌♥剧的灵感 咏叹调
I had an idea for my opera, an aria.
如果你不嫌弃 我可以唱给你听
I could sing it for you, if you like.
我宁可你摸我蛋蛋
I'd rather you touch my balls.
莫里耶瓦 1918年
-你气色真差 -我知道
- You look terrible. - I know.
你肯定知道我们早晚会结束
Well, you must have known it was going to end sometime.
你只要好好睡一觉 换个角度想问题就好了
You just need a good night sleep, and a littel perspective.
不 医生 我病了
No, doctor, I'm ill.
头疼得厉害 而且便秘[堵住]了
I've a terrible headache, and I'm blocked up.
估计是哭太多了
That's probably all the crying.
不 是下面
No, the other end.
今天早上还觉得恶心
And I was sick this morning.
你觉得恶心...
You were sick this mor...
没怀孕吧
You're not pregnant are you?
没有
No.
等等 你确定吗
Wait, are you sure?
医生 我是助产士
Doctor, I am a midwife.
你不能每次肚子疼
Well, you know, you can't just swan in here
就这么闯进来
everytime you got a tummyache.
我正忙着呢
I'm in the middle of something.
我得的可能是疟疾
It could be malaria.
你不是知道奎宁粉在哪吗
Well, you know where the quinie powder is, don't you?
还是那个也没有了
Or have you run out of that as well?
我都好几天没吃到好饭菜了
I haven't had a proper meal in days.
是啊 你肯定想来个吗♥啡♥三明治
Yes, I bet you could murder for a morphine sandwich.
-手好像有点问题 -是啊
- I'm not sure about the hand. - I know.
-好纤弱 -对 而且柔软
- They're so delicate. - Yes, and soft.
还很苍白
And pasty,
没有肉
skeleton.
我病了一场啊 现在也还没痊愈
I have been ill, and still am.
瘦了很多
I've lost a lot of weight.
对 但生病不能把你的手变小
Yes, but the illness doesn't make your hands small.
和孩子的手一样大
Like a child's.
对 就是这样 太难描画了
Yes, that's it, they're so difficult to capture.
我亲爱的格里高利的手很大
I mean, my darling Grigory's hands they're so big,
纹理分明 那才饱含了故事呢
and detail, they really tell a story.
战斗留下的伤疤 风霜留下的老茧
Battle scar, and weather beaten callus.
那一双巨大的手 像一幅马皮手套
Those giant paws like a pair of horse leather gloves,
好像会拥住你 让你...
that could just take hold of you, make you feel so...
-觉得安全... -湿了
- safe... - Damp.
安全...
Safe.
也许手显得小
Well, perhaps it just look small,
是因为你还没把我全画完
because you haven't painted the rest of me, yet.
还没
Yet?
画上你其他的东西就更大了
That would definitely make everything else look big.
我只是想 或许你想画我的侧影
I just thought you might want to capture this,
或者这边 或者两边都画
or this, or both.
一段漫长而...
等一下 我正在...
Be with you in a minute, I'm just...
一段漫长而艰苦的...
...跋涉[旅行的J打不出来]
我觉得也不完全是歌♥剧
I wouldn't call it an opera exactly,
只写了一首插曲 还没写完
I mean, all I have is a... unfinished intermezzo,
才写了一半
half of it yet.
写完之前我不想多说
I'd rather not talk about it untill it's ready.
有些自传色彩
It's sort of autobiographical.
或许可以说
I suppose you could say,
我是把手术室换成莫斯科大剧院了
I have swapped the operating theatre for the Bolshoi theatre.
是这样
You see,
我意识到我过去做过些不光彩的事
I have come to realize I haven't always been a saint.
而我认为通过歌♥剧来表达这种强烈复杂的感情
And I thought it best to explore these raw and difficult emotions
再好不过了
through the medium of opera.
比方说 佩拉盖娅
Pelageya, for example.
希望现在问这个问题不会让你不快
I hope it's not too soon, but,
你对分手有什么感觉
how do you feel?
-活力焕发 -活力焕发
- Rejuvenated. - Rejuvenated.
-能不能用不带J的词形容 -娜塔莎
- Is there a word without a J? - Natasha.
-可那不是形容词 -娜塔莎
- Right, but that's not a adjective. - Natasha.
我有三周零一天没想过吗♥啡♥了
I haven't thought about morphine in three weeks and a day.
慢着 我们加入公历
Hang on, are you counting the 14 days
而丢失的14天你也算了吗
we lost since we joined the Gregorian calendar?
算了
Well, yes.
我也没掐着指头算啊
Who's counting?
你知道你完全配不上娜塔莎吧[不是一个阶级]
You do realize that Natasha is, I mean, completely out of your league?
你知道现在在闹革命吧
You do know there's a revolution on?
大家都平等 我们是一个阶级
We're all equal now, we're all in the same league.
所以她才反对革命
Yes, that's why she's fighting for the other side.
我想
I wonder,
你说我现在表白是不是太早了
do you think it is too soon for me to declare my feelings for her?
是太晚了
I think it's too late.
格里高利 记得吗
Grigory, remember?
大手掌将军
General big hands.
-你不是吃醋了吧 -哪有 当然没有
- You're not jealous, are you? - Me? No. Absolutely not.
反正也打不出来[jealous]
Just as well.
她的未婚夫 什么意思啊
He betrothed, whatever that means.
意思是他们郑重
That they have made a solemn and public
对外公开恋情
declaration of their love for one another.
没错 听着像贵族阶级的
You're right, it does sound like one of those arranged
-那种包办婚姻 -不像呢
- aristocratic engagement, doesn't it? - I don't think it does.
-交换土地 或是联姻什么的 -不像
- Part of a land swap or an alliance. - Nope.
-也许他是她叔叔 -不是
- He's probably her uncle. - He's not her uncle.
也许他们根本没见过面
I doubt they've ever even met.
被拿来换果园了 可怜的娜塔莎
Sold for an orchard, poor Natasha.
还是说佩拉盖娅吧
Right, let's get back to Pelageya.
不 或许如此复杂强烈的感情
You know, perhaps it might be best to explore these difficult
的确用诗歌♥来表达比较好
and raw emotions through the medium of a poem.
可怜的娜塔莎
Poor Natasha.
你是公主
天使的公主
在你眼中 我是否只是个小丑
娜塔莎
娜塔莎
娜塔莎 回来吧
看来是三♥级♥冻伤
Looks like third degree frost bite.
发现他躺在离这儿三俄里的一棵松树下
Three verst from here, we found him lying under a pine tree.
在沼泽地边上 老人行桥旁边 你知道吧
On the edge of the glade, near the old foot bridge, you know the one.
日出时分实在是太美了
So beautiful in the sunrise.
白雪如钻石之海一般闪耀
The snow twinkling like a sea of diamonds.
我们找柴火去了
We were looking for woods,
生火的柴火
firewood.
一看就知道是个逃兵
Looks like a deserter to me.
先让我救活他你再枪毙
At least let me save him first.
好吧
All right.
你尽力吧
You do what you can.
有将军的消息吗