别看我手小 本事可不小
Yes, they maybe small hands, but they make a big difference.
能治病救人
In people's lives.
谢谢你医生 那他可以动身了吧
Thank you doctor, so you mean he's fit enough to travel?
不 当然不行 那简直是疯了
No, absolutely not, no, that would be madness.
你刚刚还说他身强力壮
But you just said he was fighting fit.
没错 但那是医学术语
Well yes, but that's a medical expression.
意思是脱离危险 但不能上路
It means out of danger but not well enough to travel,
你得待在这儿
you need to stay here.
你们都得留在这儿
You all need to stay here,
他需要在医院卧床休息 在这家医院
he needs bed rest in a hospital. In this hospital.
不然可能复发
Otherwise, there... there could be a relapse.
-枪伤还能复发 -你懂我的意思
- Of a gun shot wound? - You know what I mean.
我的天哪 助手给她喷了多少香水啊
Good lord, how much perfume did the Feldsher put on her?
快点快点
Quickly. Quickly.
布尔什维克 离这儿不到15俄里了
Bolsheviks, no more than 15 versts from here.
他们来干什么
What are they doing?
他们想要实现土地和工业的共同所有
Well, they want common ownership of the land and industry
-结束阶级制度 -别闹了
- and end to the class system. - Not now.
-杰米扬 -你得走了 留在这儿太危险
- Demyan. - You have to leave, it's too dangerous for you here.
等等 娜塔莎 别走
Natasha please, you can't leave.
太危险了 作为你的医生
It's too dangerous, as your doctor...
我们出发吧 去卡乔夫卡
We better move out, to Gracevka.
想想你可怜的哥哥
For the sake of your poor brother,
安诺托里 这次要轻装上阵
Anatoli, we travel light this time.
到了巴黎我才安全
I won't be safe untill I reach Paris,
有辆补给列车开往北边阿尔汉格尔斯克
there's a supply train headed north to Archangel.
留下吧 你可以用佩拉盖娅的身份证明
Stay here, you can have Pelageya's papers,
反正她死了
she's dead.
假装是助产士 或装做是我妻子
Pretend to be a midwife, or pretend to be my wife,
要不做我妻子吧
or be my wife.
米卡 我受宠若惊
Mika, I'm flattered,
但我当初是为我哥哥而来
but I only came here for my brother.
并在这儿等将军
And to wait for the general,
如今他不在了
and now he's dead.
是啊 但要是
Yes, but... well,
将军不想我们想的那样死透透了呢
what if the general wasn't quite as dead as we thought he was?
你不是说他在惨烈的大战中牺牲了吗
But you said he was killed in a massacre,
逃跑的时候被敌人射中后背
shot in the back as he run away.
我们也不确定 也许不是呢
Oh we don't know for sure that he wasn't.
可你说...
But you said...
我不想给你希望
I didn't want to give you hope.
我的爱人到底是死是活
Is the man I love alive or dead?
如果你说的是将军 我不完全确定
If you mean the general then I don't know for sure.
但的确发生了一场大战
But there definitely was a massacre.
终于向你坦白了 我好受多了
It feel so good to finally tell you the truth.
我们之间再也不要有秘密了
Let's never have secrets again.
我曾经对吗♥啡♥上瘾
I used to be a morphine addict.
你说我的未婚夫死了
You told me my fiance was dead.
你为什么要撒这么荒谬的谎
Why would you tell such a grotesque lie?
你太美了
You're very beautiful.
女人啊
Woman, ei?
我可不是专家
I'm no expert.
真好 医院又是我们自己的了
Well, it's nice to have the hospital back to ourselves.
不是我爱说三道四
I'm not the kind of person to sit in judgement.
我就是不喜欢那帮人
But I did not care for those people.
你朋友很爱干净 人也很好
Well, your friend was clean and tidy. He was nice enough.
就是那姑娘 我不喜欢
But it was just that girl, I didn't take to.
她很...怎么说来着
She was... what's the word,
很可恶
hateful.
但既然她走了 这个话题就到此为止吧
But she's gone now, so I'll say no more on the subject.
她看我的眼神 就好像我是她鞋子上的泥巴
She looked at me like I was dirt on her shoe.
不过我不多说了
But I'll say no more.
护士
Matron.
我去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
你真是面如死灰的可怜虫
You're the miserable creature with a face of ash.
你我不久的再会 令我悦容满面
I shall shine in wating of the meeting, between you and I...
医生在哪
Where's the doctor?
我就是 你是谁
I am the doctor. Who are you?
医疗用品哪去了
Where are the medical supplys?
我们没有了
We don't have any.
你骗人 这里是...
You're lying! This is...
这里是医院啊
This is a hospital.
都给了那些混♥蛋♥士兵了啊
Well, I have to give it all to the bastard soldiers, didn't I?
不是说你们 是另一队人马
Not you lot, I mean, the other lot.
他们那些混♥蛋♥
The other bastards.
你不是混♥蛋♥ 同志
You're not bastards, comrade.
你给白卫军疗伤了
You treated the White Guard.
不不 他们强迫我的
No, no, but they made me do it.
他们特别野蛮 我恨死他们了
They were brutal, I hated them.
冬天的大雪 乌鸦的啼叫
No winter has ever snowed, no crow has ever crowed,
狂风的呼啸 都不如此爱至深
nor wind blowed, more than this love.
-那是... -亲爱的娜塔莎
- Yes, but... - Darling Natasha.
白卫军的冰雪女王
Snow Queen of the White Guard.
那是首打油诗
It's comic verse.
白卫军去哪了
Where have they gone?
卡乔夫卡
Gracevka.
但他们两天前就已出发
But I'm afraid they've got a two day head start on you.
可惜啊 同志
Yeah, alas comrade
明天这时候他们就要乘火车离开了
this time tomorrow they'll be on a train out of here.
什么火车
What train?
好像是辆补给列车
I think it was a supply train?
医疗补给吗
Medical supplies?
好像是的 同志
Well, yes, I suppose so, comrade.
但他们要去北边阿尔汉格尔斯克那里
But they were going north all the way to Archangel.
卡乔夫卡不是在南边吗
Isn't Gracevka south from here.
火车应该离这儿不到六十俄里
I mean the train must've past within 60 vests.
-你有地图吗 -没有
- Have you got a map? - No.
你♥他♥妈♥有没有地图
Have you got a fucking map?
请容我说完 同志 助手有地图
But if you let me finish, comrade, I think the Feldsher does.
-他是地图狂热爱好者 -谢谢你 同志
- He's a big fan of maps. - Thank you, comrade.
走吧
Come on.
但你们这是浪费时间
But, it's a waste of time.
过了卡乔夫卡
I mean, after Gracevka
方圆百里都没有第二个火车站
there's not another satation for hundreds of versts.
你们又不能拦下火车 对吧
You can't stop a train, can you?
除非你们...
Well, unless you...
助手你在这里啊
Ah, yes, Feldsher there you are.
那些布尔什维克党人也打了你一顿啊
I see the Bolsheviks gave you a beating as well.
他们想要地图
They... they wanted a map.
我不愿交出来
I said no.
我一直不肯交出来
Again and again I said no.
但他们不停地打我
But they wouldn't stop.
你不能责怪自己
You mustn't blame yourself.
我得走了
I've to go.
他们知道了火车的事
They know about the train.
不 这怪不了任何人
No, no one's to blame.
我不能留在这儿 什么都不做
But I can't just stay here and do nothing.
助手 你得留在医院
Feldsher you have to stay in the hospital.
这哪叫医院
This isn't a hospital.
我们连绷带都没有 更别说药物了
We don't have a bandage let alone medicines.
没错 但这太危险了 不是吗
Yes, but it's too dangerous, isn't it.
医生 我的一位朋友正身处险境
Doctor, a friend of mine is in mortal danger,
他是我的挚友
a very dear friend of mine.
他是我见过的唯一...
He's the only man I've ever...
懂得细节之处能决定地图好坏的人
known to appreciate nuances of a good atlas.
唯一欣赏轶事的精妙之处的人
Or a perfectly delivered anecdote.
他喜欢腌鲱鱼
A man who appreciates a pickled sprat
在沼泽地散步
and a walk in the glade.
不过当然不能一边吃腌鲱鱼一边散步
Although, obviously not at the same time.
和我一起去吧 医生
Come with me, doctor.