才会染上梅毒
with an infected lesion.
非也非也
It's not true.
如果你是孕妇呢
What if you're pregnant?
你会在生产时把病毒传染给新生儿
You can actually infect a new born child in labor.
孩子还没名字呢 就被判了死刑
It's been given a death sentence before it's even been given a name.
生日快乐啊
Happy birthday!
欢迎你来人世间匆匆忙忙走一趟啊
Welcome to a grim but mercifully short life.
抱歉 好像没有回答你关于梅毒的问题
I'm sorry, that doesn't answer your question about syphilis.
我没问关于梅毒的问题
I didn't ask about syphilis.
算了
Forget that.
看着啊
Watch this.
你会很喜欢的
You'll love this.
医生 别又表演《莫斯科庸医》啊
Oh, doctor, not the Moscow Quacks again.
-为什么 -我扶你上楼
- Why not? - I'll help you upstairs.
不 你知道比起梅毒我更讨厌什么吗
No. But you know what I hate even more than syphilis?
布尔什维克党
Bolsheviks.
去他妈的布尔什维克
Bloody Bolsheviks.
你干什么呢
What're you doing?
学着使用步♥枪♥呢
I'm learning to shoot a rifle.
去睡觉吧
Go on, up to bed,
赶快去 佩拉盖娅还没睡着呢
you can still catch Pelageya before she falls to sleep.
不 我加入白卫军了
No. No. No. I have joined the White Guard.
一定要跟布尔什维克死磕到底
I have to fight this Bolshevik curse.
就因为他们把你的吗♥啡♥用光了
Cause they took your morphine?
不啊 因为他们无恶不作
No, no, because of everything they did.
他们杀人 还烧掉人家儿时的美梦
They kill people, and burned childhood dreams.
向娜塔莎致敬
This is for Natasha.
不
No.
安娜
Anna.
利奥波德
Leopold.
真抱歉 我刚刚...
Excuse me, I...
是啊 真是...意外地"释放"
Yes, that was a... unexpected discharge.
-快把枪给我 -不 就不
- Give me that rifle. - No. No.
-赶紧 -不要 快放手
- Now. Yes. - No, get off me.
-赶紧给我 -你快放手
- Give it to me. - Get off me.
快点给我
Give it to me.
你个白♥痴♥
You idiot.
你这个大白♥痴♥
You idiot.
快把小伙子放到桌子上来
Put the boy on the table.
助手 快把截肢锯拿来
Feldsher, fetch the amputation saw.
无论有多惨 不要怜悯我
Whatever happens, don't pity me.
老天爷 米卡 你怎么了
My God, Mika, what happened?
我一枪打在自己脚上了
I shot myself in the foot.
这下我得锯断自己的腿了
Now I'm gonna have to cut off my own leg.
就是点小擦伤而已
It's barely more than a scratch.
什么
What?
我给你缝几针
I'll do you a couple of stitches.
你我不久的再会 令我悦容满面
I shall shine in wating of the meeting, between you and I,
纵使韶华飞逝难挽
however fleeting.
但你心中烈火冲破了一切阻挡...
Your passion crushes this powerful wave...
你醒啦
You're awake.
我这是上天堂了吗
Am I in heaven?
要不要我念完这首诗
Would you like me to finish that poem?
原来那是诗啊
That was a poem?
勃洛克的诗啊 小傻瓜
Blok, silly.
当然 请继续
Yes, of course. Carry on.
谁人还能抵挡 只有陷入爱河
And all fall beneath it, it's lover,
难以自拔
it's slave.
我太喜欢《奥菲莉亚之歌♥》了
I just love Ophelia Song.
是吗
Do you?
你想听那首的话 我这就念给你听
I can read that one next, if you like.
你在这儿陪了我一晚上吗
Have you been here all night?
当然没有
No.
我只是来看看你怎么样
I just came to see that you're all right.
我很内疚
I feel terrible.
如果不是我建议你加入白卫军
If I hadn't suggetsted you join the White Guard,
你也不会受这皮肉之苦
this would never have happened.
我一点也不后悔
No, I have no regrets.
我只想助你实现目标
I wanted to aid your cause.
那也许你该加入布尔什维克党人
Then perhaps you should join the Bolsheviks.
这怎么能帮你呢
How would that help?
懂了
Right.
你还是睡会儿吧
I think you should rest.
我继续给你念诗
I'll read you that poem.
再说一次
Say again,
"再见了 我亲爱的"
"Farewell, dear sweetheart."
你曾起誓会珍爱的朋友...
The friend you swore to love...
走吧 离开这荒凉之地
So leave now, this dreary landscape...
不 别停
No, don't stop.
好的 不过我只会这一小段
Alright, but this is as far as I've got.
多精彩的一晚啊
What a night.
我不是早说过吗
Didn't I tell you it would be?
枪的事抱歉了
Sorry about the...
但除了脚伤的事
But other than the foot,
昨晚的那一餐真是不错
I mean, that was a great hamper.
我承认还过得去
I'll admit it wasn't all bad.
还过得去
Wasn't all bad?
我为你感到骄傲
I am proud of you.
来抱抱
Come here.
看看你
And look at this.
我都来两分钟了
I've been here two minutes,
你还没提过吗♥啡♥
and you haven't asked me for morphine once.
你看 我是对的
You see, I was right.
吗♥啡♥不是我们的唯一
There's more to us than morphine.
你怎么下床了
What're you doing out of bed.
佩拉盖娅很感激你昨晚能出席
I think Pelageya really apreciated you making the effort.
我觉得她昨晚看起来漂亮极了
I think she looked radiant.
还胃口大开
And what an appetite.
-简直神了 -是啊
- A force. - Yeah.
我来帮你换药
I'll redress the bandage for you.
昨晚你真吓人
You had a terrible fever last night,
忽热忽冷 忽热忽冷
you were hot and then cold, and hot and then cold again,
我都没合过眼
I didn't sleep a wink.
佩拉盖娅 你别在人前叫我米卡了
Pelageya, I don't think it's appropriate for you to call me Mika,
太不成体统
in front of the others.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
米卡
Mika.
你又叫了
You did it again.
可是这里又没有别人
But there are no others here.
你还是叫我医生吧
Perhaps it's best if you... if you just call me doctor,
私下里也这么叫吧
even in private.
是 医生
Yes, doctor.
疯子医生
Doctor Bonkers.
难道还要我提醒你
Do I have to remind you,
我是这家医院的医生
I'm a doctor in this hospital,
你只是个初级助产士
you're a junior midwife.
我得考虑自己的名声
I've a reputation to think of.
有严格规矩的
There're strict rules.
有吗
Are there?
至少有指导方针吧
Guidelines?
至多就是要讲究礼数吧
Etiquette, at best.
你是什么意思
What're you saying?
你想要我辞职吗
That you want me to resign?
不
No, no! Well...
不用从医院辞职
Not from the hospital.
但是"爱"是不能说辞就辞的啊
But you can't resign from love.
你想跟我
You want to end
分手
us.
礼数不是我定的
I don't make the etiquette.
但你说你爱我
But you said you loved me.