前情提要
一位年轻医生的
笔记
第二季 第二集
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 1935年
-这样真好 -是啊
- This is nice. - Yes.
我们这儿什么也不缺
We have everything we need right here.
米卡啊
Mika.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
好得不得了
I'm amazing.
你不是信教了吧
Don't tell me you found religion.
我是心如止水
I have found peace.
门关上
Shut the door.
这个浓度是百分之几
Well, what percent solution is that?
可我也没用那么多啊
But I haven't taken that much,
有时我都不用的
some days I don't take it at all.
我得补上这1夸脱
It's no use. I need a quart of morphine. It's as simple as that.
你要的吗♥啡♥可不少
That is a lot of morphine.
那些布尔什维克党人
Those Bolsheviks.
最近老在打仗
There's been a lot of fighting.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
其他人比他更需要
Other people need it more than he does.
在这儿呢 谢了
There it is. Thank you.
我最讨厌吗♥啡♥上瘾者了
I hate morphine addicts.
我...他...我朋友并不只是个吗♥啡♥上瘾...
Well, I... he... my friend isn't just a morphine...
缺了好多页
There are pages missing.
我吃了好多罗宋汤
I ate a lot of borsch.
十月 十一月
October, November...
汤变质了
Bad borsch.
你用圣诞节擦屁♥股♥
You wipe your ass with Christmas?
莫里耶瓦 1918年
可♥卡♥因♥不是好东西
Cocaine is the devil in a bottle.
没错 是能快活一阵
I mean, yes, bliss and euphoria.
可是能持续多久呢 一分钟 两分钟
But for what? A minute? Two minutes?
然后药效就消失得无影无踪
And then it's gone, lost without trace.
如果这儿只有可♥卡♥因♥
What is the poin of having your own hospital
有家医院又有什么用
if all you can find is cocaine.
那些该死的...
Damn the...
布尔什维克党人 别让我再碰见他们
Bolsheviks. If I ever see them again...
我以为你已经在屋里了
I thought you're already in here.
米卡 你整理房♥间了吗
Mika have you tidied up?
整理了
Yes, yes, I have.
我把小桌子挪到了窗户底下
And I put the small table over here under the window,
这样房♥间就不显得那么局促了
because I think it makes the room less cramped.
好像没什么用
I don't think it does.
好了好了 不就是张桌子嘛
There, there, it's just a table
放错了地方而已
in the wrong place.
你确定吗♥啡♥都用光了吗
Are you sure there's not any morphine left?
你知道没有了
You know there isn't.
安娜 安娜
Anna, Anna.
她经常说什么来着
What is it she's always saying?
利奥波德·利奥波德维奇要求药房♥要储备丰富
Leopold Leopoldovich always insisted on a well stocked dispensary.
你觉得这是什么意思
What do you think that was?
快去 去她房♥间
Go, go to her room.
找找有没有吗♥啡♥
Go search her room for morphine.
跟她说你怀孕了
Tell her your pregnant.
别说孩子是我的
But not that it's mine.
快去 快去 现在就去
Go, go go go, now.
米卡 已经没有吗♥啡♥了
Mika, there is no morphine.
那好 我自己去
Fine, I'll do it myself.
-米卡 别这样 -放手
- Mika, please. - Let go.
米卡
Mika.
米卡
Mika.
米卡
Mika.
怎么了
What?
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
我走了
I'm going.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不是去安娜的房♥间
Not to Anna's bedroom.
是去我的
To mine.
明智啊
Good decision.
我是说不去找安娜
Not to go to Anna's room.
一方面她没有吗♥啡♥ 再说
For one thing, she doesn't have any morphine. For another,
这么晚去敲老处♥女♥的房♥门也不礼貌
it would be impolite to call on a spinster at this late hour.
而且你嗑的可♥卡♥因♥让你勃起了
Specially with a giant cocaine erection.
天哪
Jesus.
-你有吗♥啡♥吗 -没有
- Do you have morphine? - No.
但是我知道你需要什么
But, I think, I know what you need.
-吗♥啡♥ -抱抱
- Morphine. - A hug.
别过来
Stay where you are.
-来吧 -别碰我
- Come on. - Don't touch me.
不碰你怎么抱你
Well then it wouldn't be a hug, would it?
让我一个人待会儿
I just want to be left alone.
我们能想个办法让你不去想那事
I think we can come up with something to take your mind off this.
我恨死可♥卡♥因♥了
But I hate cocaine.
等等 你有可♥卡♥因♥吗
Wait, do you have cocaine?
-别 不要啊 -太好了
- Oh, no. No. No. - Ah, yes. Yes.
-好多了 -哪有 糟透了
- That's better. - No, it's not, it's worse. It's much worse.
-真好 我能感觉到 -那是可♥卡♥因♥的效果
- No, this is good. I can feel it. - No. That's the cocaine.
我感觉糟透了 昨晚完全没睡着
I feel terrible, didn't sleep at all last night.
没事的 米卡 就是个意外
It's all right, Mika. It was an accident.
对呀 就是意外
Right, yes, it was. Hmm...
你摔到桌子上了 一不小心
When you fell on the table, accidentally.
我刚刚看到山上又过来一群大兵
I've just see more soldiers on the brow of the hill.
老这样 我才把上一拨尸体埋好
It's typical, I'd only just filled in the last pit.
我去拿旗子
I'll go get the flag.
怎么老是突然跑来 要这要那
They can't just turn up unannounced and expect medicines.
但愿他们伤得不重
Let's hope they only have minor injuries.
或者死了
Or be dead.
这群布尔什维克真是的
Honestly, these Bolsheviks,
说来就来
they come in here,
拿这儿当旅店
they treat the place like a hotel,
还肆意破坏
they've no respect for other people's property.
好样的 旗子 多卑微的一块布
Ah yes, the flag. A humble piece of fabric,
却被赋予了意识形态
yet one that crystalizes an ideology.
就这面旗而言
In this case,
这深红色是为自♥由♥而抛洒的热血
the deep red of the blood spilled in the fight for freedom.
包含了布尔什维克党人的全部信仰
captures everything the Bolshevik stand for.
我得说 医生
I must say, doctor,
白卫军都要到门口了
it shows tremendous courage
你还把这个拿出来 真够勇敢的
to display this symbol with the White Guard moments from the door.
[白卫军与布尔什维克敌对]
勇敢 但又随机应变
Courage, but tempered with cunning.
怎么 我们安了门铃
Yes, we have a door bell.
我们又不是动物
Not animals.
抱歉打扰了
Forgive the intrusion.
你们知道医院怎么走吗
You wouldn't happen to know where the hospital is, would you?
我知道 这儿就是医院
I do, this is the hospital.
我就是医生
I'm the doctor.
天呐
Gosh.
我是助手
And I'm the Feldsher.
天呐
Gosh.
但是不能给你们用吗♥啡♥了
But you can't have any morphine.
因为吗♥啡♥用完了
Because there is no more.
等等 你们有吗♥啡♥吗
Wait. Do you have morphine?
没有
No.
你安全了 亲爱的兄弟
You're safe now, dear brother.
助手 可以带他去病房♥了
Feldsher, he's ready to go to the ward now.
我来帮你
Allow me.
你也中枪了吗
Were you shot, too?
不是 我被吊灯砸到了
Oh, no. A chandelier fell on me.
不好意思 你怎么称呼
I'm sorry, and you are?
叫我娜塔莎就好
Please, you can call me Natasha.
好吧