Anna, would you get the lice brush.
助手 请帮我开下门
And Feldsher, the door, please.
-等等 你这是要去哪 -回我房♥间
- Wait, where are you going now? - To my room.
我得去《维也纳传染病杂♥志♥》上
I need to check an article in the Vienna Journal of
查看一篇文章
Plague and Pestilence.
喝之前最好开罐敞着放一会儿
You want to open it a good hour before you drink it,
荨麻酒得敞一会儿
nettle wine does like to breathe.
腌鲱鱼别急着开封
Not the pickle sprats though.
要直到最后一刻 再打开它
You want to leave the lid on, until the last possible moment.
或许她是说早上八点
Perhaps she meant eight in the morning.
礼貌的稍稍迟到
Fashionably late.
原来是你
Oh, it's you.
你现在得陪着佩拉盖娅
You need to be with Pelageya, right now.
我已经在尽快翻看《传染病杂♥志♥》了
I'm reading the Journal of Plague and Pestilence as fast as I can.
都三个小时了
You've been three hours.
我看了四遍
I've read it four times.
你不能抛弃她
You can't just forsake her.
我没有抛弃她
I'm not forsaking her.
我让安娜给她除虱子了呢
I've asked Anna to delouse her.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
跳华尔兹啊
A waltz.
万一她邀我跳舞呢
What if she ask me to dance?
你已经丧失理智了吗
Have you lost your senses?
怎么了 这是华尔兹舞曲吧
What? That's a waltz, isn't it?
你知道这曲子不是圆舞曲吧
You do realize, that this isn't a triste,
况且她未必会来
even if she does show up.
一二三 二二三 抱歉 我真笨
One, two, three, two two three. Oh God, I'm sorry, two left feet.
听着
Listen to me.
娜塔莎对你没有那种感觉
Natasha does not think of you in a romantic light.
她觉得我很有趣
I fascinate her,
这是她自己说的
she said so herself.
她只是想画画
She meant to paint.
你是一瓶枯萎的画的背景
You're a backdrop for a jug of dead flower.
她说我贴心 纤弱
She call me sweet and delicate.
是啊 就像瓷娃娃
Yes, like a china doll.
她照顾我恢复健康
She nurse me back to health.
是的 就像母亲照料孩子
Yes, as a mother does a child.
她说会在睡前来找我
Well, she promise to come up to see me before bedtime.
是的 你还没看出来吗
Yes, can't you see?
佩拉盖娅才是真实的
Pelageya is real.
而这只是又一个你靠谎言编织起来的
This is just another self-destructive session
自毁之路
that you hold together with lies.
谎言 什么谎言
Lies, what lies?
全部都是谎言
All of them.
你毁了那个可怜的女孩
You have destroy that poor girl.
娜塔莎
Natasha.
是的 娜塔莎
Yes, Natasha.
她表现得很勇敢
She puts on a brave face.
但她很孤独 很脆弱
But she's alone, fragile, vulnerable.
那你确实觉得我有机会了
Wait, so you do think that I have a chance.
医生
Doctor.
你好啊 这真是个惊喜
Hello, what a pleasant surprise.
我不知道你
I didn't know you...
医生 抱歉 我不该这么晚打扰你
Doctor, I'm sorry to call on you this late hour.
哪有 不打扰 请进
Oh, not at all, not at all, come in.
请进 我的大门永远为你敞开
Come in, my door is always open.
就是...我无法入睡
It's just that...I can't sleep.
想问问你有没有药水什么的
And I thought maybe you have drops or anything.
恐怕医院上下
I'm afraid there's nothing left in the hospital
只剩下这半瓶荨麻酒了
except this half a damage of nettle wine.
是1916年的哟
But it's a 1916,
现在喝正好
and actually drinking rather well at the moment.
如果你觉得会有帮助的话
If you think it will help.
腌鲱鱼
Pickle sprat?
不了 我吃过...以前吃过
No, thank you, I had one... once.
来点音乐 能让人放松心情
A little music, I always find that settles the mind.
我还是不敢相信他已经去了
I still can't believe he's gone.
怎么 你听到别的消息了
Why? Do you hear differently?
没有 那就好了 我是说...
No. No, if only... I just meant.
你不必在我面前强装坚强
You don't have to put on a brave face for me.
你真好
It's very kind.
我知道你感觉孤独
I know you feel you're alone.
但其实并不是的
But you're not.
你不必去巴黎寻找安慰和善意
You don't have to go to Paris to find comfort and kindness.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是华尔兹 不是吗
It's a waltz, isn't it?
没错 医生 只是我一般不大有机会领舞
Yes, doctor, it's just, not often have the opportunity to lead.
别客气 叫我米卡
Oh, please, call me Mika.
荨麻酒劲上来了 我感觉有点...
Oh, I think the nettle wine is doing the trick, I already feel a little bit...
不好意思 我想我该去睡了
Oh, excuse me, I think it's time for me to turn in.
我才想到 我这个主人糟透了
You know, it's just occur to me, that I have been a terrible host.
今晚请赏光睡在我的床上吧
Would you do me the honor of sleeping in my bed tonight.
这你得问我父亲
That is a quesion you'd have to ask my father.
我可不接受拒绝
I won't execpt no for an answer.
可惜 他已经作古
Alas, he is dead.
不是 不是 我不是...
Oh, no, no, I didn't...
我是指你一个人睡
I mean, I mean just you sleeping...
为什么 那你做什么
Why? What would you be doing?
再说一次 不在这里
Again not here.
我不会在这儿
I won't be in the room.
我有病人要照顾
I have patients to see.
我只是说 这张床更舒服些
I just meant this is a comfortable bed.
对我来说最重要的 就是你感到舒适
And the most important thing for me, is that you're comfortable.
需要我离开好让你更衣吗
Would you like me to leave while you undress?
那样确实能让我更舒服
That would help, make me more comfortable.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you doctor...
把床让给我
...for the bed.
如果我还能做什么...任何事都行
And... if there is anything else I can do, at all.
不如你一小时后再来看看
Well, why don't you look in on me in an hour,
我肯定还醒着
I'm sure I'll still be wide awake.
好吧
Ok.
一小时后再来看看 我肯定还醒着
Look in on me in an hour, I'm sure I'll still be wide awake.
不会吧
No...
我差点以为你不会来了
I'd almost give up on you.
米卡
Oh, Mika.
是你吗
Is that you?
嗯 你感觉怎么样了
Yes, how do you feel?
我们要是还有点吗♥啡♥就好了...
If only we have a little morphine left...
天呐 别操心那个了
God, don't worry about that now,
其实我还好
I'm actually doing fine,
都过了23又1/4天了 不过我也没数着
23 and a quarter days, but who's counting.
她是想自己用
She meant for her.
哦 这样
Right.
干净床单
Clean sheets.
我不知道还能做什么
I didn't know what else to do.
祈祷
Pray...
祈祷死亡能利落 没有痛苦
...for a quick and painless death.
那好吧
Right then,
我们都还有工作
we've all got jobs to do.
现在工作更多了
Even more now.
不是吧
Really?
你就这么走了
Is that it?
我真的以为我当时守了她几小时
I honestly thought I stayed here for hours.
娜塔莎
娜塔莎
娜塔莎 回来吧
死亡 死亡啊
雪一般冰冷
严冬一般冰冷
如那抛弃她的
负心人的心一般冰冷