这一位怎么了
What's going on here?
求您了 给我止痛吧
Please, make it stop.
助手 给他注射1%的针剂
Feldsher, give this man a 1% solution, will you?
这位呢
And, this one?
胃部中枪
Shot in the stomach.
子弹好像还在里面
I think the bullets' still in there.
不止子弹呢
There is a lot there.
他是地方巡查员
He's the zemstvo inspector.
什么
What?
医生
Doctor.
坚持住 别放弃 同志
Keep on the good fight, comrade.
马上就能把你治好
I'm gonna have you back on your foot in no time.
别想太多 你干得很好
Don't dwell on it, you're doing great.
我都忘了自己曾是个多么优秀的医生
I've forgotten what a good doctor I used to be.
没错 我被禁止行医了
Yes, I'm not allowed anymore.
我们得先止血
We have to stop the bleeding.
这边 勇敢的同志
Um, over here, brave comrade.
那是我遇到的最好的事
Best thing that's ever happened to me.
不是这位可怜的同志 勇敢的同志
No, not this poor comrade, valiant comrade,
是这位饱受折磨的同志
this tormented comrade.
那位胖胖的先生不是...
Isn't the rotund gentleman...
拿着这个 给他止血
Take this, stop the flow of blood.
我知道这不关我事
I know it's none of my business.
医生是你不是我
I mean, you're the doctor, not me.
他们吊销了我的行医执照 这样很好
They tored up my license, which is great. You know...
我有更多时间完成那本小说了
More time to finish the old novel.
或者说开始写
Or to start it.
你没看到我正在...
Can't you see, I'm in the middle of something...
病人体内 没错
In someone, yes.
但是那位身形硕大的公民
But, the sizable citizen
就是肚子上有个洞的那位
out there with a big hole in his stomach,
似乎就快死了
well, it seems like he's going to die very soon.
这在你看来不严重吗
And this doesn't look serious to you?
毕竟他还剩下了一部分嘛
Well, he's still got one left...ish.
担架 这位忠诚的同志需要急救
A stretcher now, this loyal comrade needs urgent medical attention.
不用了 我能走
It's alright, I can walk.
你不能 我才是医生
No, you can't. I'm the doctor.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
外面那个胖子就要死了
That portly individual out there is dying.
那点伤亲亲就好了
Oh, you can kiss that better.
的确 但他是一名布尔什维克战士
Yes, but he is a Bolshevik soldier.
你什么时候在乎政♥治♥了
What do you care about politics.
我不在乎 但他们都荷枪实弹
I don't, but they do have a lot of guns.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
那点伤亲亲就好了 其他人比他更需要
You could kiss that better, other people need it more than he does.
我抱住他了
I've got him.
-我抱住他了 -我抱住他了
- I've got him. - I've got...well...
-你抱住了 -是的 我抱住了
- You got him. - Yes, I've got him.
-他太重了 -我抱住他了
- I've got too much. - I got him.
我没抱住
I haven't got enough of him.
佩拉盖娅 过来帮忙
Pelageya, help!
他有一吨♥重
He weights a ton.
这还是流干了血的净重呢
And that's without the blood.
佩拉盖娅 把他的衣服剪开
Pelageya, cut his clothes off.
助手 过氧化氢
Feldsher, the hydrogen peroxide.
副巡查艾瓦贝卡 不知道您来了 我很抱歉
Deputy Inspector Raveba, I have no idea you were here, do apologize.
您好吗
How are you?
这不明摆着 我真傻
Yes, of course, forgive me.
听说您当上高级巡查了 恭喜啊
I hear they made you senior inspector, congratulations.
佩拉盖娅 快给高级巡查擦嘴
Pelageya, the senior inspector's mouth.
慢着 他就是地方巡查吗
Wait, he's the zemstvo inspector?
助手 手术室里可不放尸体
Feldsher, please, we don't keep corpses in here.
您说您哪天来不好啊 高级巡查
Of all the days you could've come, senior inspector.
但你不会...
But you didn't...
至少不会是有意的吧...
I mean, not deliberately...
我才没有呢
I did nothing of the kind,
你也看到外面的情况了
you saw what is like out there.
又不是井然有序 排成一列
Didn't exactly form an orderly queue.
我倒觉得我♥干♥得不错了
Actually, I think I'm doing rather well,
这是我第一次参与战争呢
this is my first war.
您也知道 我们这儿一般没这么脏的
As you know, it's normally a lot cleaner in here.
但你让他在外面等了好久啊
But you made him wait out there for ages.
他也没无聊死啊
Well, he's not dying of boredom,
要他命的是他胃里的子弹
he's dying of a bullet in the stomach.
而且还是...两颗
Actually, two bullets.
-止血钳 -给我止血钳
- Clamp. - Clamp.
老天爷啊 助手 再给他打一针吗♥啡♥
Oh, Feldsher, for Pete's sake, get this man other shot of morphine.
我怎么不记得事情是这样啊
Funny, I don't remember it like this at all.
他似乎还是很痛苦
He still seem to be in a lot of pain.
或许他需要更大的剂量 因为他长得胖
Perhaps he needs a lot more, because he's so fat.
怎么能说高级巡查胖呢
I'd hardly describe the senior inspector fat.
都说不上敦实 这叫壮 壮Or even stout. It's broad. Broad.
佩拉盖娅 注射5%的针剂
Pelageya, a 5% solution.
快
Now.
怎么了
What?
战争又不是我引起的
I didn't start this war.
这根本不是我的错
None of this is my fault.
我不过就是个医生
I'm just a doctor.
-我原谅你 -原谅我什么
- I forgive you. - For what?
你没看见我吧
I suppose you didn't see me?
看见了
I saw you.
门关上
Shut the door.
前情提要
一位年轻医生的
笔记
第二季 第一集
莫斯科 1935年