别太伤人
Be nice.
我没爱过你
I never loved you.
再委婉点
Nicer.
我说我爱你不过是因为打了吗♥啡♥
I just said I loved you because I was on morphine,
而吗♥啡♥是你给我打的
and I was only on morphine because you injected me.
-你撒谎 -你给我吗♥啡♥好留住我
- You're lying. - You drug me, so you could keep me.
晚安了 医生
I bid you good night, doctor.
还有套套
And the sheaf.
你得跟她道歉
You need to say sorry.
你下床了
You're out of bed.
你看上去好多了
You look so much better.
抱歉 希望你不介意
Sorry, I hope you don't mind,
我就是想进来练习竖琴
I just came in here to practise my harp.
聊表感谢
A little thank you.
真贴心啊
Well, how lovely.
谢我什么
What for?
谢谢你照顾我 让我恢复了精力
You nurse me back to life.
这...倒是啊
Well, yes.
这下我们扯平了 医生
Now we're even, doctor.
米卡
Mika.
喊我米卡就好
Please, call me Mika.
真有巴黎的感觉
How very Parisian.
你真没去过吗
Are you sure you haven't been?
没有[伪法语]
Me oui.
是啊
Yes.
格里高利和我必须得习惯这种风俗了
Grigory and I will have to get used to such custom.
格里高利 你哥哥吗
Grigory, your brother?
-不 是我... -朋友吗
- No, my... - Friend?
不 是我未婚夫
No, my betrothed.
他是个军人吧
He's a military man, is he?
是啊
Yes.
是个将军
A general.
他块头可真大
He's very big.
给我闭嘴
Shut up.
我的歌♥剧才写了个开头呢
But I have began my opera.
歌♥剧
An opera.
怪不得你自我厌恶呢
No wonder you hate yourself.