剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表
都得忍♥受吗?
for the rest of your life?
我不…去想它
I don't... think about it.
我的处理方法是完全拒绝接受
You know, my way is complete denial.
你为什么听那个?
Why are you listening to that?
不知道
Don't know.
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
在想采访的事
Something about interviews.
被采访,我那时候讨厌死了
Being interviewed, how much I hated it.
讨厌谈论那件事,谈论他、甚至谈他的名字
And talking about it, about him, even his name.
我知道
I know.
因为他污染了我们的生活,马克
Because he blighted our lives, Mark.
他剥夺了我们的快乐
You know, he sucked out the joy
而且整件都…有够无聊
and because it was just so... bloody boring.
他在坐牢
He's in prison.
他应该接下来好几年都在坐牢
He'll likely be in prison for many years to come.
但不是永远
Not forever.
那么…我们就到时候再解决
Well... we'll meet that when we come to it.
艾蜜莉?
Em?
我会听这个…是因为我想记得
You know, I was listening... because I wanted to remember
因为不是我做错的事
how it felt to be interviewed about something
接受采访的感觉
that wasn't my fault.
爱泼斯坦的受害者没有做错事
That what happened to Epstein's victims wasn't their fault.
但她们还是得被人看到
Yet they still had to be witnessed.
她们还是得高调揭开自己的伤疤
They still had to, you know, parade their pain
只为了那点伸张正义的渺茫希望
in the hope of even the slightest justice.
我当然不认为我的遭遇
And, yeah, I'm not saying what happened to me was even,
能相提并论,差太多了
you know, remotely similar, of course, it wasn't.
但揭伤疤这件事
But just the, you know, the parading,
永无止尽地重复谈论
the endless bloody talking about it
只为了让人正视这件事
to get anyone to take it seriously.
-你记得吗?-记得
-Do you remember that? -Yeah.
这对每个经历过
And that's true of every woman
任何型式骚扰的女人都通用
who ever complained about any kind of harassment.
永远都是逆风、逆流
Always uphill, always against the tide.
永远都得…和沉默对抗
Always a... battle against the unspoken.
人们那种你确定?的眼神
You know, the look in their eye that says, you know, really?
你确定他真的有?
Did he really?
你知道吗…
You know...
我采访安德鲁王子时
...you know, when I sat down with Prince Andrew,
我一直担心的都只是我问的问题对不对
I was only ever hoping to ask the right questions.
我不知道他会,怎么反应或说什么,但是…
I didn't know how he'd be, or what he'd say, but...
是他的傲慢、他的理所当然
...it was the arrogance, the entitlement.
他根本控制不住
He just couldn't help himself.
就是有些男人…
You know, the way that...
无论他们有什么毛病…
...certain men, whatever their sickness...
自认自己就是有权利,理所应当
...assume certain rights without giving it a second thought.
一切都是他们的欲望,他们的需求、他们的冲动
You know, their want, their need... their impulse.
无论安德鲁王子有没有罪
And whether Prince Andrew was guilty or not,
是他走进来时满脑子
it's just the way he was all he ever thought about
只想着自己的模样
when he walked into a room.
就这样,这就是
That's it. That's, you know,
这就是我纠结的事情
that's what's been bugging me.
我可以说我快累死了吗?
Is it dodgy to say I'm knackered?
我们可以和新娘的
Maybe we can do a photo with the...
父母拍张照吗?
mother and father of the bride?
好,现在就拍吧
Yeah, yeah, let's do that now.
妈妈
Mummy.
2020年7月17日
好,来
Right, come on, come on.
你去另一边
Get over the other side.
对,妈妈,你去那边
Yes, Mummy, you just go there.
好,很完美
Okay, that looks perfect.
近一点,再近一点
Go closer, closer still.
太好了,好,检查一下
That's great. Okay. Just check those.
爸爸,下一张你会介意先到旁边吗?
Daddy, would you mind stepping aside just for this next?
我们要和祖母、祖父拍张官方照
We're gonna take an official picture with Granny and Grandpa.
可以吗?
Is that alright?
-不会…当然 -好
-No, no, no. Ab... absolutely. -Great.
好的
Um... right.
-呜啊 -好
-Mwah. -Right.
有请陛下和菲腊亲王
If I could have Her Majesty and Prince Philip
到新娘右边
to the bride's right.
考虑到这桩丑闻
Given the gravity of the implications
牵涉到的事情的严重性
surrounding this scandal,
陛下已经同意要私下资助
Her Majesty has now agreed to privately fund
约克公爵的律师费
the Duke of York's legal fees,
这表示我会需要你们定时汇报
which means I will be needing regular updates.
你们不介意的话
If you don't mind.
昨天朱弗雷的律师,对安德鲁王子提出诉讼
Yesterday Giuffre's team filed suit against Prince Andrew
根据儿童受害法指控他性♥虐♥待
for sexual abuse under the Child Victims Act.
告诉人称自己担心如果
The plaintiff also claims she feared death
不遵从指令会死亡
if she did not obey instructions.
我的老天啊
Oh, Christ on a bike.
他们还需要把相关的纸本文件送到
They still have two physically deliver court documents
王子或者王子律师处
to the Prince or one of his legal team.
我们的目标是要延缓这个过程
Our aim is to slow that process down,
同时继续准备对抗
and in the meantime, continue building our case
朱弗雷的材料
against Giuffre.
我说清楚了
Let me be clear...
我们现在越来越逼近
we are now getting uncomfortably close
白金禧纪念日了
to the Jubilee.
我需要你们完全保证
I need a cast iron guarantee
这个案子能处理干净
that this case will be done and dusted.
不能有条件或但书
No ifs or buts.
你们能完全保证这件事能够在
Can you absolutely guarantee to have this wrapped up
最晚明年1月解决吗?
by January next year at the very latest?
百分之百
A hundred percent.
我们能赢的
We can win this.
如果没有赢呢?
And if you don't?
抱歉打扰你,殿下,楼下有辆车
Sorry to bother you, Sir, there's a car downstairs.
我们得尽快送你离开这里
We need to get you out of here as quickly as possible.
发生什么事了?
What's happening?
朱弗雷的律师
Uh, Miss Giuffre's legal team
准备要送文件给你
are about to serve you papers.
送文件给我?什么时候?
Serve me with papers, when?
法庭的文件,殿下,审判用的
The court papers, Sir, for the trial.
你的律师特别强调
Your lawyers think it's of the utmost importance
你不能收下
you're not here to accept them.
请你跟我来,殿下,楼下有辆车
If you'd follow me, Sir, there's a car downstairs.
-伯爵夫人呢?-她在巡回签书
-Where's the Duchess? -She's on a book tour, Sir.
对,是的
Oh yes, of course.
车子就在大门外
The car's just past the main gate.
请快点,殿下
Please hurry along, Sir.
你的行李在后车厢里,里面还有你
Your bags are in the boot, including your
最爱的高尔夫球杆
favorite golf clubs.
这边有我来照应,殿下
I'll look after everything here, Sir.
好
Yeah.
我刚刚遇见一件离奇的事
The weirdest thing just happened to me.
约翰逊说他要来上《新闻之夜》?
Boris Johnson said he'll come on Newsnight?
不是
No.
我在公园里遇见了贝翠丝和尤金妮郡主
I ran into Princess Beatrice and Eugenie in the park.
天啊
S**t.
她们有说什么吗?
Well, did they say anything?
没有,她们只是…盯着我看
No, they just... stared at me.
怎么?
What, like...?
-好像我伤她们很深一样 -噢
-Like I'd really hurt them. -Oh.
我们毕竟也不可能是她们多喜欢的人
I guess we were never gonna be their favorite people.
我知道,但我…我不知道
No, no, I know. I just, I don't know. I just...
没想到会…有那样的反应
...didn't expect to... feel... like I did.
好,我为她们感到惋惜,真的
Okay, so, I'm sorry for them, I am.
但总归来说,她们毕竟是在伦敦的郡主
剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表