剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表
本剧改编自真实事件与人物
部分情节因戏剧需要经虚构改编
2019年11月17日
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
抱歉,我没有看到你
So sorry, I didn't see you there.
礼拜晚点才会开始
Service isn't till later.
不是,我没有…
Oh, no, no, I wasn't, um...
请自便
...uh, please, carry on.
我可以问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
当然了,殿下
Of course, Your Royal Highness.
你有没有看到…
You didn't happen to catch a...
我昨天的一场采访…
...an interview I did last night on, um...
在电视上的?
on television, did you?
-采访?-对
-Interview? -Yes. On, uh,
《新闻之夜》的
on Newsnight.
没有,殿下
No, Your Royal Highness.
没有,好,没事
No, no, no. Right. Never mind.
你自便吧
Carry on.
好
Yeah.
宽恕我们的犯的错
Forgive us our trespasses
如同我们宽恕那些冒犯我们的人
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
…对安德鲁王子来说,却完全适得其反
...spectacularly backfired on Prince Andrew.
许多关注王室的人都表示不敢相信
Many royal watchers are stating their disbelief
他居然会同意接受采访
that he decided to do this interview in the first place.
王子和他的顾问如果…
If the Prince and his advisors...
-天啊 -怎么了?
-Jesus. -What?
到处都是新闻
It's everywhere.
我说真的,在世界各地都是头条
I mean seriously, it's headlines all over the world.
你看,他写了不起
Look. Extraordinaire.
艾蜜莉梅特利斯报道的英国皇室
Reale britannico da Emily Maitlis.
沉默的王子
Schweigender Prinz!
等等,这是日文的
Wait, that's Japanese.
你在日本红了
You're big in Japan.
天啊,你出名了
F**k me, that's famous.
-我能帮忙吗?-不行,你笨手笨脚的
-Can I help with this? -No, you're s**t at it.
对
Right.
-日本红人!-哇!
-Big in Japan! -Whoo!
噢
Oop.
安迪?
Pug?
你在这里多久了?
How long have you been here?
一阵子了
A while.
打猎…还好吗?
How... how... how was the shoot?
你和谁谈过了?
Who have you spoken to?
陛下昨天打来了
Her Majesty rang last night.
-她打到你打猎的地方了?-对
-She rang you at the shoot? -Yep.
那她说了什么?
Well, what did she say?
她叫我现在得保持低调
I'm to keep a low profile for the time being.
就…
Just, you know...
等着
...wait and see.
你看了吧?
You watched, I assume?
对
Yeah.
如何?
And?
我觉得你表现得很非常好
I thought you were wonderful.
清楚、诚实、体面,和平常一样
Clear, honest, honorable, like you always are.
女儿们还好吗?
How are the girls?
她们晚点会来
Well, they'll be here later.
原来这么糟啊?
That bad, was it?
不是的,你也知道媒体是什么德性
Oh, no. You know what the press are like.
伸头也是一刀,缩头也是一刀
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
会平息的,总是会平息的
It'll blow over. It... it always does.
但你可能得请律师
But... you may need lawyers.
什么?
What?
小贝说她在网络上看到一份报道
Bea says she saw a report on the internet.
维吉尼亚朱弗雷,好像对你没有道歉这一点很不满
Apparently, Virginia Giuffre is upset that you didn't apologize.
我有道歉啊
I did apologize.
没有,亲爱的,你没有道歉
No, darling, you didn't.
-我没有吗?-没有
-Didn't I? -No.
我真的以为我有
Could have sworn that I did.
我…只是跟你说了
I... I... I... I'm just telling you what...
女儿们跟我说的
what the girls told me.
她们说…她接着会针对你…之类的
They... say... she's coming after you... or something.
嗯,打猎很顺利
Yeah, the shoot was good.
打了100只鸟
Bagged a hundred birds.
当日冠军
Best shot of the day.
好,我想那个时间不错
Yeah, I reckon that'd be a good time.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
做得好
Well done.
感言
Speech.
好了,回去工作了
Right, get back to work. Back to work.
雅曼达,走吧?
Amanda, shall we?
我猜你已经看过报纸了?
I'm guessing you've seen the papers?
不后悔、不歉疚
No regrets, no remorse.
基本上就概括一切了
That pretty much sums them up.
女王很震惊
The queen is in shock.
我从来没见过她这么难过
I don't think I've ever seen her so upset.
无论爱使人多盲目,某天醒来
However blind love may be, to wake up
看到自己的孩子被下这样的标题,这种事…
and read headlines like this about your own child, that's...
任何母亲都不应该经历
...something I wouldn't wish on any mother.
-是不应该 -约克公爵就是这样
-No. -The Duke of York is who he is.
你的工作应该是保护他免受自己的伤害
Your job was to protect him from himself.
你完全没有做到这一点
That you have spectacularly failed to do.
在这过程里,你还一手
And, in the process, you have managed single-handedly
威胁到了王权的存续
to threaten the survival of the monarchy.
我只是…
I wa... I was...
-我的职责是要支持…-你的职责,雅曼达
-It was my job to support. -Your job, Amanda,
是要预判这场灾难并阻止它发生
was to anticipate this s**t show and stop it.
王室本来就已经岌岌可危,现在又有人
The royal family is unstable enough without one of them
被指控对小孩动手动脚
being accused of kiddy fiddling.
没有人说安德鲁王子…
No one is saying that Prince Andrew...
他们可能没说出来,雅曼达
They may not say it, Amanda,
但全世界都是这么想的
but the whole world is thinking it.
我之前很明白地叫你要配合我
I told you explicitly to work with myself
和其他私人秘书
and the other private secretaries,
但你却没有理睬
but you ignored me.
现在看看
And now, lo and behold,
我们到了如此境地
we find ourselves here
和卡戴珊一家的丑闻有得比
in a clusterf**k worthy of the Kardashians.
我恐怕得请你离开了
I'm afraid, you're going to need to step back.
我们会让你签保密协议
We'll have you sign an NDA
并会给你标准的资遣待遇
and there'll be the usual severance package.
但星期一开始,你就不再替约克公爵工作了
But as of Monday, you no longer work for the Duke of York.
安德鲁王子知道…这件事吗?
Uh, does... does Prince Andrew know about this?
这个决定是更高层下的
The decision comes from higher up.
当劳,请你带雅曼达出去好吗?
Donal, would you show Amanda out, please?
该死
Oh, s**t.
-怎么了?-他们刚刚解雇了
-What? -Uh, they've just sacked
雅曼达瑟斯克
Amanda Thirsk.
-开玩笑的吧?-真的,她刚刚发了简讯来
-You're kidding? -Yeah, she's just texted.
美国广播公♥司♥提早了,连线了
ABC are early. We're on.
-糟糕,好 -好,好的
-Oh, s**t, okay. -Alright, okay. Yeah.
-…直播…-好
-...on the live stream... -Okay.
等等
Wait.
-好,可以等一下吗?-…九、八…
-Okay, can we hang on? -... nine, eight...
-可以吗?-还没
-Good? -No.
…七、六…
...seven, six...
-美国广播公♥司♥,五、四、三、…-…二、一…
-ABC in five, four, three... -...two, one...
现在和我们连线的是艾蜜莉梅特利斯
And now joining us is Emily Maitlis
来自英国广播公♥司♥的《新闻之夜》
from BBC Newsnight.
艾蜜莉,你有想象过
So, Emily, did you ever believe
这个报道会像现在这样席卷全球吗?
that this story would blow up the way it has?
安德鲁王子对,谢菲爱泼斯坦一事打破沉默
说实话,没有
To be honest, no.
剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表