剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表
you talk about controlling immigration,
但这些议题有什么意义
but how are any of those things real
尤其当议会甚至无法
when parliament can't even agree
取得退欧的共识?
on an EU withdrawal?
艾蜜莉,我们是接受公♥投♥结果的
Emily, we accept the results of the referendum.
你们已经接受了要退欧?
You accept that you are leaving Europe?
我们是接受公♥投♥结果的
We accept the results of the referendum,
我们打算在下次选举
and we intend to set out our vision for Brexit
-宣告我们对退欧的展望 -好
-at the next election. -Okay.
所以如果大选
So, if a general election
下周就到了
is called next week,
你们有什么要宣示的?
what will be on your manifesto?
你们会宣示什么样的退欧展望?
What Brexit vision will be on your manifesto then?
要能够协议我们在那份…
To negotiate the deal that we have set out in that...
这会印在传♥单♥上?
And that's going on the leaflet?
-我们会…-录像带准备
-Well, we will... -Standby VT.
用和往常一样的方式决定宣示的立场
...decide our manifesto position as we normally do.
我们是民♥主♥的组织
It's a democratic party.
不是一个上《新闻之夜》能代表的
It's not made up by one person on Newsnight, as you know.
-你们根本没有组织 -但我们已经说了…
-It's not made up at all... -But what we have said...
观众现在一定
I mean, people are literally
-都在电视机前要发疯了 -制♥造♥混乱而已
-pulling their hair out tonight. -Peddlers of chaos.
抱歉,我可没打断你
I'm sorry, I didn't interrupt you.
好,下一个话题
Okay, I'm moving on.
当局正在调查一起攸关上千名
An investigation into thousands of teenagers
青少年的无照照护中心案件
in unregulated care homes is underway.
我们准备在《新闻之夜》看看几起案例
Newsnight will take a look at several cases.
-你好 -该死的
-Hi. -F**k.
你好,抱歉
Hi. Sorry.
狗一直静不下来
Um, dog wouldn't settle
所以我播了一段它的放松音乐
so, I played one of his relaxation tapes.
我大概是…
Yeah, no, I must have, er...
我刚刚在看《新闻之夜》
I was watching Newsnight.
你有看到退欧的访谈吗?
Did you see the Brexit interview?
你没看到啊?
Oh, you didn't see it, did you?
我可能睡着了
I might have nodded off.
我得喝一杯
Oh. I need a drink.
你已经拿了…一杯了
You've already got a... drink.
怎么了?
What's up?
有人投诉
We've got a complaint.
因为访谈吗?
About the interview?
对
Yeah.
你又口无遮拦了?
Have you been shooting your mouth off again?
没有,我只是有点…暴躁了
No, I just got a bit... stroppy.
有点暴躁?
Bit stroppy?
我可能翻了个白眼
Well, I might have done an eye roll.
什么?哪样的?
What? Like...?
就是类似…
Like, you know, urgh.
在镜头前面?
You did that on camera?
-没有 -这可是英国广播公♥司♥,宝贝
-No, no. -It's the BBC, babe.
-没有,没那么夸张 -别翻白眼
-No, it was smaller than that. -Don't roll your eyes.
真的,超级小的白眼!
Yeah, literally it was the tiniest eye roll.
拜托,管他的…如果是约翰杭非里斯
Oh, come on, f**k it, you know... if John Humphrys
或是谢洛美柏斯曼翻白眼
or Jeremy Paxman had done that,
你觉得他们会被投诉吗?
do you think they'd have got a complaint?
当然不会
Of course they wouldn't.
观众会说不愧是杭非里斯
Everyone would be like, oh, you know, good old Humphrys.
不愧是老柏斯,敢说真话
Good old Paxo... telling it how it is, you know.
总会过去的
It'll blow over.
穆迪又在厨房♥里大便了
Moody pooed in the kitchen again.
你得和它一起去后院啊,马克
You have to go in the garden with him, Mark.
它最讨厌自己大便了
He hates pooing on his own.
对啊,真奇怪
Yeah, well, that's just weird.
-他是高需求的狗啊 -什么?
-Well, he's high maintenance. -What?
这家里居然有高需求的成员?
A member of this household is high maintenance?
我要上楼了
I'm going up.
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
哼
Oh.
嗯
Hmm.
我满脑子只装着你的屎
All I'm thinking about is your s**t.
早安,抱歉我迟到了
Morning, morning. Sorry, I'm late.
好,我们能不能…
Okay, can we all...
-史都 -在
-Hello, Stew. -Yeah.
-杰克 -抱歉,爱斯梅
-Jake. -Sorry, Esme.
好
Right.
今天晚上,约翰逊的人在和山姆接洽
So, tonight Boris's people are talking to Sam
-可能会安排访谈 -真烦
-about a possible sit down. -Oh, bollocks.
他们到底想做什么?
What do they really want?
证明自己不怕英国广播公♥司♥
Show us they're not scared of the BBC.
应该说他们不想我们说,他们都不上节目吧
You mean they don't want us to say they never come on.
都只是做做样子,不会发生的
It's a holding pattern. It'll never happen.
-杰克,你在听吗?-抱歉,在听
-Jake, you with us? -Sorry, yeah.
好,我们就从特蕾莎·梅
Right. So, we'll go with the rumors
准备辞职的传言,还有川普和穆勒,还有…
of Theresa May's resignation and Trump and Mueller and...
台♥湾♥通过同性婚姻
The legalization of same sex marriage in Taiwan.
你要是能找到愿意熬夜,到台♥湾♥时间凌晨5点的
Good luck finding the first Asian gay couple who want
第一对亚洲同志伴侣,来让《新闻之夜》访问,我佩服你
to stay up till 5:00 AM Taiwan time to talk to Newsnight.
好吧,但拜托就是别报退欧
Alright, but anything but Brexit, please.
还有什么?
What else?
我接到了一通超棒的电♥话♥
I had the most amazing call from
安德鲁王子的公♥关♥团队
Prince Andrew's PR team
问我们有没有兴趣访问他
asking if we'd like to interview him
王宫提案的事
about Pitch@Palace.
王宫提案是什么?
What's Pitch@Palace?
《龙窟》,但有黄瓜三明治
Dragons Den with cucumber sandwiches.
-被你说得很没吸引力 -比那好多了好吗
-You're not selling it. -Uh, it's better than that.
青年创业家向成功创业家
Young entrepreneurs pitch their ideas
提案自己的想法
to established entrepreneurs
就在一个聚会的场合,但地点…
at these like get-togethers at the...
在王宫
palace.
王宫提…反正就是搞人脉
Pitch@Pa... it's a networking thing.
为什么王室高阶成员
Right, why, why is a senior royal
会和创业家聚会?
doing get-togethers with entrepreneurs?
他原本贸易代表的职务丢了,哪一年来着…
He lost Trade Envoy back in whenever it...
-2011年 -对
-Uh, 2011. -That's right.
他被抓到和那个恋童癖
When he was caught staying with that paedo,
谢菲爱泼斯坦在纽约
Jeffrey Epstein, in New York.
中♥央♥公园那张照片
That photo in Central Park.
不愧是记者界的菁英
I can see why you're a top journalist.
闭嘴吧你
F**k you so much.
爱泼斯坦还在纽约吗?
So, is Epstein still in New York?
好像是,对
Uh, I think so. Yep. Yep.
安迪都洗白了是吧?
And Andy's clear of all that, is he?
对,除了那张
Well, yeah. Apart from that pic
邮报星期天刊出的照片
in The Mail on Sunday of him
他手揽着某个女人的腰
with his hand around some girl's waist.
维吉尼亚朱弗雷
Ugh. Virginia Giuffre.
她是爱泼斯坦的受害者之一对吧?
She's one of Epstein's victims, right?
是的话,她可坚强了
Well, if she was, she's come out fighting.
对,这张照片是在,格希莱恩麦克斯韦尔的单位拍的
Yeah, this was at Ghislaine Maxwell's apartment.
据说是爱泼斯坦拍的照片
Apparently, Epstein took the photo.
那张照片后来怎么了?
What happened to that photo?
白金汉宫否认了,媒体说
Oh, Palace denied it. Press said,
当然了,陛下
of course, Your Majesty.
怎么没有人追踪报道?
Why did no one follow up?
别问我,我那时还在看《蓝色彼得》
Don't ask me. I was still watching Blue Peter.
又是我的手下的受害者
Here's one I abused earlier.
我说真的
No, seriously.
我们怎么没去查证呢?
Why didn't we investigate?
亲爱的,你也在啊
Oh, darling, you were here.
再说了,英国广播公♥司♥不报王室新闻的
剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表