剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表
Yes.
你后悔和爱泼斯坦当朋友吗?
Do you regret the whole friendship with Epstein?
现在吗?还是不后悔
Ah... now, still not.
道歉就是了,天啊
Just apologize, for God's sake.
原因是我结识到的人
And the reason being, the people that I met
和我获得的机会
and the opportunities that I was given
让我能学习,无论是透过他还是因为他
to learn either by him or because of him,
其实都非常有帮助
were actually very useful.
他本人,但没有你想象中的亲近
He himself, not as it were, um, as close as you might think.
我们没有非常亲近
We... we... we... were... we weren't that close.
所以,我的意思是,我住过他家
So, therefore, I mean, yes, I stayed at his house,
但那是因为他女朋友,不是因为他
but that was because of his girlfriend, not because of him.
今年7月
In July of this year,
爱泼斯坦因为性贩运被捕
Epstein was arrested on charges of sex trafficking
并被指控虐待数十位未成年少女
and abusing dozens of underage girls.
指控爱泼斯坦的人之一
One of Epstein's accusers,
-维珍尼亚罗拔丝 -是
-Virginia Roberts, -Yeah.
指控了你
has made allegations against you.
她说她是在2001年认识你的
She says she met you in 2001.
她说她和你吃了饭
She says she dined with you,
还在伦敦的卓普夜店和你跳了舞
danced with you at Tramp Nightclub in London.
她接着和你发生了关系,在贝尔格莱维亚的房♥子里
She went on to have sex with you in a house in Belgravia,
房♥子的主人,是你的朋友格希莱恩麦克斯韦尔
belonging to Ghislaine Maxwell, your friend.
你的回应是?
Your response?
我不记得有见过这位女士
I have no recollection of ever meeting this lady.
完全不记得
None whatsoever.
你不记得有见过她?
You don't remember meeting her?
不记得
No.
你确定自己没有见过她吗?
Do you know you didn't meet her?
还是你只是不记得有见过她?
Or do you just not remember meeting her?
没有,我…我不知道有没有见过她
No, I ha... well, I... I don't know if I've met her.
但我不记得见过她
But no, I have no recollection of meeting her.
因为她讲得非常仔细
Because she was very specific.
她描述了你们在卓普一起跳的舞
She described the dance that you had together in Tramp.
她描述了和你见面时的情况
She described meeting you.
她当时是个17岁的少女
She was a 17-year-old girl
见到了王室的高级成员
meeting a senior member of the royal family.
没有发生过
Never happened.
你看上去非常肯定你说的是实话
You seem utterly convinced you're telling the truth.
如果有必要的话,你愿意
Would you be willing to testify
作证,或者在宣誓后说明吗?
or give a statement under oath if you were asked?
我…和一般人一样
Well, I... I'm like everybody else,
我…也会需要听从法律顾问的
and I... I would have to take all the legal advice
所有建议,才能…
that there was before, um...
才能这么做,但是…
...I... I was to do that sort of thing, but...
如果真的到了那个地步,而…
...if push came to shove and the...
而法律顾问也建议
...and the legal advice
要这么做,我就必须要这么做了
was to do so, then um, I would be duty-bound to do so.
你是否记得和维珍尼亚罗拔丝
Do you recall any kind of sexual contact
有过任何形式的性接触,无论是当时还是其他时候?
with Virginia Roberts then, or at any other time?
我…我不记得,我已经绞尽了脑汁
I... I... I can't. I've... I've racked my brains.
我想的是…第一个指控
I'm... I'm thinking, oh, uh, when the first allegation,
她做出指控的第一时间,我的反应是
when the allegations came out originally, I was like,
真奇怪,我不记得有这件事
er... well, that's strange, I don't remember this.
然后我想了很久
And... and then I've been through it
非常地久
and through it and through it,
一次又一次
over and over and over again.
但就是…没有
And... no, nothing.
它就是没有发生过
It just never happened.
爱泼斯坦的管家
Epstein's housekeeper,
也在佛罗里达的法庭上作证
also in a Florida court legal deposition,
说你曾到访棕榈滩处的房♥子
said that you visited the Palm Beach residence
大约一年四次,每天安排按♥摩♥…
around four times a year. You got a daily massage...
一年四次?
Four times a year?
这是他在佛罗里达法庭上的
That was what he said in a Florida Court
-证词 -没有
-legal deposition. -No.
有没有可能那些提供
Is there a chance that those massages
按♥摩♥服务的人
might have been the services of someone
就是被爱泼斯坦性剥削或贩运的人?
who was being sexually exploited or trafficked by Epstein?
不…不会
N... no.
我不…我…不会,绝对不会
I don't, I mean, I... no, no, definitely not, definitely not.
我也绝对没有一年去他在棕榈滩的住处
And I definitely did not visit his Palm Beach house
三到四次
three or four times a year.
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
那你觉得你去了几次?
How many times would you say you visited?
总共的话,可能四次
Uh, in total, probably four times in total,
在我认识他的整段时间里
uh, throughout the time that I knew him.
而且…事实上…
Uh, and... in fact, uh...
那里…那里可能就是…
probably that... that was the place that, um...
你懂吗?他在的
...if you see what I mean, that he was there.
他在那里在家的时间比…
He was more in the house there than in, um...
比我去待过的地方长
...than in other places that I was at.
通常都是因为我…
But it was usually because I was going...
我行经,或者要去别的地方
...I was going through, and on to somewhere else.
所以只有一天而已
So, it was a day.
就这样
That was it.
网络上有很多事情
I mean, there are all sorts of things on the internet
外界也有很多事情
and out there in the public domain,
我们都只是…对
and we'd just sort of go, well, yeah,
但这件事就真的…没有发生过
but I'm afraid this... just never happened.
我想问你现在是否感到
I wonder if you have any sense now
任何愧疚、后悔、或羞耻
of guilt, regret, or shame
为了你的行为或是和爱泼斯坦的交情?
about any of your behavior or your friendship with Epstein?
就爱泼斯坦来说
Well, as far as Mr. Epstein is concerned,
2010年去见他是错误的决定
um, it was the wrong decision to go and see him in 2010.
就我和他的交往来说
As far as my, uh, association with him was concerned,
有很多非常好的结果
there were some seriously beneficial outcomes,
都是在一些领域,无关…
uh, in areas, uh, that have nothing...
无关我们
that had nothing to do with what I would describe
今天谈话的主题
as what we're talking about today.
整体来说,我有可能,永远都不认识他吗?
On balance, could I have avoided ever meeting him?
大概不可能
Probably not.
因为我和格西莱恩是朋友
And that's because of my friendship with Ghislaine.
所以…我们注定会
It was... it was... it was inevitable that, um,
有所交集
we would come across each other.
至于我是否很遗憾他显然
Do I regret the fact that he has quite obviously, uh,
举止有…不当之处?
conducted himself in a manner unbecoming?
-是 -不当之处?
-Yes. -Unbecoming?
他是性罪犯
He was a sex offender.
对,抱歉,我是想礼貌点
Yeah, sorry, I was being polite.
我的意思就是,他是性罪犯这一点
I mean, in the sense that he was a sex offender.
可是
But no, um...
我当时有他这个朋友是不是对的
...was I right in having him as a friend at the time,
要记得这是他被指控
bearing in mind this was some years before
是性罪犯好几年前
he was accused of being a... a sex offender?
我不觉得当时有什么问题
I don't think there was anything wrong then.
问题出在他被定罪后…
Um, the problem was the fact that once he was convicted...
-你还住到他家里 -我还住到他家里
-You stayed with him. -I stayed with him.
所以如果维珍尼亚罗拔丝在看这场访谈
So, if Virginia Roberts is watching this interview,
你会对她说什么?
what is your message to her?
殿下,谢谢你
Your Royal Highness, thank you.
非常谢谢你
Thank you very much indeed.
请待在原位
Hold your positions, please.
很好
Great.
殿下,非常感谢
Your Royal Highness, thank you so much.
有录到吗?我没有给他看照片
Did we get it? I didn't show the photo.
没有必要
You didn't need to.
殿下,不在场证明
Sir, the alibis.
你没有提到
You didn't mention those.
没有吗?
I didn't?
我觉得这个得加进访谈内容比较好
剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表