剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表
我们知道这个新闻很重要
We knew it was important,
但我们没有料到会有这么多人关注
but we never anticipated this level of interest.
你的服装,艾蜜莉,那件军队风的夹克
And that outfit, Emily, the... the military style jacket,
我们的观众非常关注这一点
we are getting so much interest from our viewers about that.
我只是想穿让我自己
Well, I just wanted to wear something I was
比较自在的衣服
comfortable in.
那套服装我之前就穿过几次了
I mean, I've worn that outfit a few times
做采访的时候
for a few interviews,
所以我想
so, I guess it's kind of
它算是我的幸运夹克吧
my lucky jacket.
你也的确非常幸运
Well, it was certainly lucky for you.
艾蜜莉,能不能分享一下
Now, tell us, Emily,
爱斯梅伦:英国广播公♥司♥,星期二还想再播一次,我们红了
你的职涯中访问过
you've interviewed a lot of famous people
很多名人
in your time.
你是怎么看安德鲁王子的?
How did you find Prince Andrew?
王子殿下对我非常坦诚
His Royal Highness was incredibly candid with me.
我想你懂的,但我采访的多数人
I mean, you'll know this, but most people I interview
都有非常多的公♥关♥包装
are frankly PR'd to death.
所以我很感激能有这样纯粹的真实
So, I really appreciated that unvarnished authenticity.
太有趣了,艾蜜莉
That's fascinating. Tell us, Emily,
能拿下王室成员
how does it feel to take down
是什么感觉?
a member of the monarchy?
爸爸他昨天打猎时打了100只鸟
Daddy... bagged a hundred birds at yesterday's shoot.
-本周末的冠军 -毕竟对手都挺差的
-Best shot of the weekend. -Yeah, not much competition.
我还是很为你骄傲
All the same, proud of you.
女士
Ma'am.
小贝,怎么了?
Bea, what is it?
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了,亲爱的?
What's the matter, my love?
小贝?
Bea?
我觉得我应该取消婚礼
I think I should call off the wedding.
不行,绝对不行
No, no. No, absolutely not.
我不会允许这个该死的白♥痴♥访谈
I'll not have this bloody stupid interview
-扰乱你的计划 -爸爸,等等!
-getting in the way of your plan. -Pups, wait!
听着,我知道,你有多希望昨天晚上能顺利
Look, I know how much you wanted last night to work,
我们都很希望能顺利
how much we all wanted it to work,
但他们就是扭曲了你的话了
but the fact is they've twisted your words.
现在一切都变得更糟糕了…
And now it's so much harder...
对你、对我们都是
...for you, for all of us.
你现在又要承受更多的抨击
And now you're gonna be attacked even more.
我恨透了,我恨透自己明明在场,还…
And I hate that, and I hate that I was there and I...
亲爱的,这和你毫无关系
Darling, this has nothing to do with you.
但明明就有
But it does.
当然有,我是你女儿啊
Of course it does. I'm your daughter.
说实话,我…以为没关系的,但不是
And the truth is, I... I thought it would be okay, and it wasn't.
不是,这不是没关系
It isn't. It's not okay.
一想到我的婚礼可能会
And to think that my wedding would get in the way
阻碍你替自己说话,我…
of you defending yourself, and...
我的意思是,说实话…
...I mean, fact is I... I...
我满脑子都是
I just can't think about anything
你讲的话
other than what you said
还有它造成的困境
and how it's blown up in our faces.
总之
Anyway.
这就是我的想法
That's what I think.
我想…这个家很棒
Well, I think... this is a wonderful family
我觉得我们只要团结一致
and I think we just need to stick together
然后…保持善心
and... be kind,
然后别忘了如果真的有必要
and remember that when push comes to shove,
没有人能左右我们能或不能做什么
nobody can tell us what we can and can't do
因为总归来说
because at the end of the day,
我们都需要抬头挺胸
we all just need to keep our chins up.
闭嘴,拜托…
Please shut up. Just...
闭嘴
...shut up.
我采访的多数人都有非常多的公♥关♥包装
Most people I interview are frankly PR'd to death,
所以我很感激能有这样纯粹的真实
so, I really appreciated that unvarnished authenticity.
太有趣了
That's fascinating.
艾蜜莉
Tell us, Emily,
能拿下王室成员是什么感觉?
how does it feel to take down a member of the monarchy?
我是记者
Well, I'm a journalist.
我只是负责问问题
I just ask the questions.
噢
Oh.
亲爱的
Darling.
我们…得谈谈律师的事
We... we need to talk, uh, about lawyers.
安迪
Pug.
他们没问我就解雇了我的私人秘书
They've sacked my private secretary without consulting me.
她发了封简讯
She sent a text.
他们叫她保持距离
She's been told to keep away.
雅曼达对我很好
Amanda was very good to me.
他们让我去巴摩卢城♥堡♥
They've summoned me to Balmoral.
你…和小贝…提到王室的时候
When you... told Bea... about the firm,
你说你爱她
you said you loved her...
尤金妮,和你妈妈
...Eugenie, and your mother.
你为什么没有提到我?
Why didn't you include me?
你私底下常常说的
You've told me in private many times.
还是你也忘了?
Or have you forgotten that too?
我讲的是家人
I was talking about family.
我们已经离婚了
We're divorced.
我有试的,我只是…
I tried, you know, I... I just...
我只是不想听起来很心虚
...I was trying not to sound guilty.
-你心虚吗?-没有!我…我跟你说过,没有
-Are you? -No! No, I... I told you. No.
安德鲁王子殿下
His Royal Highness, Prince Andrew.
约克公爵已经同意要解除所有王室职务
The Duke of York's now agreed to step down from all royal duties,
包括军队里的
including military.
失去掷弹兵卫队上校的职位时
Losing Colonel of the Grenadier Guards
闹得特别难看
went down particularly badly.
说实话,说这是编的我都不信
Frankly, you couldn't make this s**t up.
我们得让媒体也配合
We need the media to do their bit.
我不要再看到任何头条
I don't want to see any more headlines
写类似谎子殿下,或是没汗公爵的话
like, 'His Royal Dryness', or 'Duke of Porkies'.
-我会处理 -很好
-I'll sort it. -Good.
因为我们要是不小心行事
'Cause if we don't tread very carefully,
我们得收的烂摊子,会比废弃物清运公♥司♥还多
you and I will be shoveling more s**t than Dyno-Rod.
安德鲁王子必须消失
I need Prince Andrew off the map.
我还需要大众知道我们的立场很明确
I also need the public to know that we take a clear position
在朱弗雷能采取任何法律行动之前
ahead of any potential legal action by Giuffre.
告诉常合作的几家媒体
Brief the usual press,
强调王子已经被隔离
and emphasize the Prince's isolation.
大意就是约克公爵已经完全切割
The message is, the Duke of York has completely cut himself off
他过去的生活,专注于恢复自己的名誉
from his old life in order to focus on clearing his name.
他坦然地接受这个转变
And he accepts this new reality with dignity.
殿下?
Your Royal Highness?
你现在可以叫我安德鲁了
You call me Andrew now.
我们有请人负责洗碗
We have people to do the washing.
我知道,我也能洗
Yes, I can do it too.
2020年1月8日
谢谢你,哇
Oh, thank you. Wow.
谢谢,非常感谢你们
Thank you, thank you so much for this.
天啊,我觉得我非常光荣
Um, gosh, I feel incredibly privileged
还有点不知所措,其实
and overwhelmed, actually.
抱歉,对,我想谢谢《新闻之夜》强大的团队
Um, sorry, yes, I wanna thank my incredible team at Newsnight,
爱斯梅伦、史都华麦克连,山姆麦卡利斯特、和杰克莫里斯
Esme Wren, Stewart MacLean, Sam McAlister, and Jake Morris.
以及我的先生,你在哪里?马克?
And to my husband, where are you? Mark?
马克,谢谢你
Mark, thanks, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢你们
Thanks for this.
-艾蜜莉,恭喜!-谢谢
-Em, congratulations. -Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
做得好啊,最好别提受害者
Yeah, well done. Don't mention the victims.
艾蜜莉,你还好吗?
Em. You okay?
谢菲爱泼斯坦和格希莱恩麦克斯韦尔
Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell
带着17岁的维珍妮亚到伦敦
took the 17-year-old Virginia to London to party
剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表