剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表
I do think it would be advisable to have those included.
当然
Yes, of course, um...
但其他方面还可以吗?
...but it went alright otherwise?
很好,殿下
It went very well, Sir.
他否认认识她
He denied knowing her,
我应该给他看照片的
I should have shown the photo.
不需要,刚刚…
You didn't need to. It was...
你没有问我不在场证明的事
You didn't ask me about my alibis...
事前讨论过的
as discussed.
流汗,还有
Um, the sweating and, um,
我去薄饼快卖♥♥的事
my visit to Pizza Express.
-流汗?-对
-Sweating? -Yeah.
我必须坚持要把这些细节也加入
I must insist that we include these details.
这些是能替殿下辩护的内容
They're material to His Royal Highness's defense.
我们原本等着相关的提问
We were expecting to be asked about them.
这得用剪辑的
It'd have to be a drop-in.
如果出事了,他们会说我们
If anything goes wrong, they can accuse us
-捏造时间线 -没事,一定的
-of tampering the chronology. -It's fine. Absolutely.
我们现在就来
We'll do it now.
史都华
Stewart.
好的,对
Right, um, yep.
艾蜜莉,要请你开场,然后
Emily, if you want to lead us in then, uh,
好,我们可以现在问这些问题
yeah, we can cover those questions now.
从哪里?
From?
从…看你吧
From... wherever you like.
每台摄影机的存储卡都检查一下
Let's check the cards on all cameras.
嗯,好的
Hmm. Alright.
摄影机都准备好了
Cameras reloaded.
待命
Standby.
待命中
Standing by.
摄影机
Cameras.
重设,启动了
Resetting. Rolling.
启动
Roll.
启动了
Rolling.
收音
Sound.
启动了
Speed.
-艾蜜莉 -嗯
-Emily. -Mm.
卡
And cut.
收工了,各位
That's a wrap then, guys.
艾蜜莉,谢谢你来白金汉宫
Well, thank you, Emily, for coming to Buckingham Palace.
我说过的,我非常感谢能有机会
As I said, um, I am most grateful for the opportunity
和你谈谈这些
to have discussed this with you.
你会介意我们拍一些
Would you mind if we did some
开头用的走路镜头吗?
walking shots for the opening?
当然不会
Oh, not at all, not at all.
事实上我们有一些走廊非常漂亮
Uh, in fact, we have some splendid corridors.
-走吗?-谢谢
-Shall we? -Ah, thanks.
当劳
Donal.
结束了
Done.
如何?
And?
我让你自己听吧
I'll let you listen.
摄影机启动
Camera rolling.
开始
And action.
是的,这里是…
Um, yes, this is, um...
我觉得挺顺利的
I thought that went well.
非常好
Very good.
在一个,拜托了,殿下
Just one more please, Sir.
-再一个 -一个就好?
-Once more. -Just?
-对 -嗯
-Yes. -Mm.
-殿下 -开始
-Sir. -And action.
那么…
So...
你会保持联♥系♥吧?
...you'll keep in touch?
当然
Absolutely.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们拍好了,殿下,谢谢
We've got this, Sir. Thank you.
-好 -好的
-Okay. -Yep.
呃…
Um...
啊
Ah.
这是我的曾曾曾祖父,亚厘毕亲王
This is my great-great-great grandfather, Prince Albert.
他被称为第一个王室创业家
They called him the first royal entrepreneur,
女王说我是第二个…没有
Her Majesty calls me the second, so, no,
我有很多计划,要把…
well, I have great plans for the, uh, the, uh...
你觉得刚才进行得如何?
...how do you think it went?
我觉得…非常坦诚
I thought it was... very frank.
是,我希望是这样
Yes. Yes, I hope so.
我很珍惜这次机会,能…怎么说
Well, I certainly do appreciate the chance to, uh, as it were...
当然,也有…风险
...oh, well, obviously it was a... a risk,
但没有,我有感觉到
but no, no, no, I... I felt it.
你也感觉到了吧?
And you... and you felt it.
-当然 -对
-Absolutely. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
所以,那就…
So, yeah, well...
-很好 -我可能该…
-Very good. -I should probably...
-好,谢谢你 -是…
-Yes, thank you. -Oh, yeah, well...
谢谢你,艾蜜莉
Thank you, Emily.
-雅曼达 -梅特利斯女士,谢谢
-Amanda. -Miss Maitlis, thank you.
哇
Wow.
刚才发生了什么事?
What the f**k just happened?
太疯狂了
That was wild.
-好像生了个孩子一样 -艾蜜莉,你表现太好了
-Like having a baby. -Honestly, Em, you are amazing.
我其实觉得超级诡异的
I actually thought it was bizarre.
为什么?
Why?
整件事啊,我是说
Well, everything, I mean, the...
他讲话的方式、他的不在场证明
the whole way he talked. His... his alibis.
他说话的逻辑和我祖母差不多
He made about as much sense as my gran,
她连自己的名字都记不得了
and... and she barely even knows her own name.
我只庆幸已经结束了
Well, I'm just glad it's over.
派对出了一点问题…
There's a slight problem with the party...
爸爸?
Daddy?
小贝
Bea.
我做到了
Did it.
做得好,爸爸
Well done, Pups.
我们不能跟任何人讲发生了什么事
We talk to nobody about what just happened.
只要英国广播公♥司♥的人听到风声,或者被泄漏出去
Anyone on the BBC gets wind of it or it's leaked,
我们就不会有机会把它播出
we screw up our chances of getting it out there.
所以都拍了些什么?
So, what have we got?
好,有个广角的移♥动♥镜头
Uh, okay. Wide tracking shot,
双人镜头、两个过肩镜头
two shot, two over the shoulders,
还有安德鲁的个人镜头
uh, and a clean single on Andrew.
但有出了一点问题的是,艾蜜莉的个人镜头
Um, there was a slight problem with, er, Emily's single.
它…
Uh, it just...
是颜色的问题
it was a color thing.
但没关系,我们有很多可以剪接的材料
Um, it's fine, we've got tons of footage to cut from.
问题是出在
The problem is we, you know,
我们没有多少时间可以剪片
we've got very little time to cut it.
不会有问题的
You'll be fine.
对
Yeah.
情况和彩排时
It was not at all
完全不一样
like we rehearsed. I mean...
-什么意思?-他没有反驳
-How do you mean? -No, pushbacks.
一开始有一点给下马威,但是
A bit of blustering at the beginning, but, yeah,
就像杰克在的士上说的
you know, Jake said it in the cab,
他莫名地老实
he was weirdly guileless.
雅曼达觉得访谈很顺利
Amanda thinks it went very well.
他也这么觉得
Well, so does he.
好,史都,这得交给你斡旋
Alright, Stew, you're gonna need to manage that.
雅曼达问的任何问题
Any questions from Amanda,
我要你都礼貌地反驳
I want you just to politely push back on.
我不要让她或是王宫的任何人
I don't want her or anyone else at the Palace breaking cover
在播出之前意识到
before this goes out.
我明天中午过后就需要看到一版
I'm gonna need an edit by tomorrow PM
今天晚上就需要两支预告
剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表