剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表
我们不能等这件事结束
We can't wait for this to stop.
这不关我们的事
This is not our problem.
我会用尽全力支持爸爸
And I'll support Daddy in every way that I can,
但这不关我们的事
but this is not our problem.
…这些谎言的锁链
... these chains of deceit.
但这些有权的人就是我的锁链
But these powerful people were my chains.
我不知道到底发生了什么事,但我真的…
I didn't know what had happened and I just, I didn't...
我无法理解,最高层的
I couldn't comprehend how, on the highest levels
政♥府♥和有权力的人,怎么能让这种事情发生
of the government and powerful people were allowing this.
天啊,你该不会在看色情片吧
Oh God, don't tell me you're looking at porn.
不是
No. No.
给我
Give me that.
艾蜜莉梅特利斯,典型的狡诈记者,为了往上爬诽谤知名人士
-你为什么在看这个?-我只是查了你的名字
-Why are you reading this? -I just Googled your name.
你不应该看这种东西,我说真的,米洛
You shouldn't be reading this. I'm serious, Milo.
你是我妈妈,我为什么不能?
You're my mum, why shouldn't I?
他们到底为什么要这样说你?
Anyway, why are they saying that stuff about you?
只是文字而已,没事的
That's just words. It's fine.
对,但他们为什么要说呢?
Yeah, but why are they saying it?
听着
Look...
我采访的人都有权有势
I interview powerful people.
有时候我问他们比较难回答的问题时
And sometimes when I ask them difficult questions,
他们的追随者之类的,就会生气
their... followers or whatever, they get pissed off.
那他们说的对吗?
And are they right?
不对
No.
我采访安德鲁王子的事
I did an interview with Prince Andrew
连白金汉宫
that even Buckingham Palace
都承认是对的
admits was totally correct.
你没有看到他们还说了什么
You haven't seen what else they say.
对,但我不想知道
Yeah, well, I don't want to.
有些人…在说
Some of them... are saying like
他们会来找你麻烦等等
they're gonna come after you and s**t.
不会有人来找我麻烦
Nobody's coming after me.
你的跟踪狂就是啊
Your stalker did.
噢,抱歉
Oh, sorry.
没关系
No worries.
好
Okay.
2020年4月11日
我们这是在做什么?
Why are we doing this?
我们要帮疗养院准备礼物
We're just gonna bag up goodies for the hospice.
这些人就这么刚好在拍我们?
While someone just happens to be filming us?
你不觉得太明显了吗?
You don't think it looks a bit obvious?
不觉得,因为他们只是要拍我们
No, because they're just gonna film us
把礼物装进袋子里
filling the bags up with goodies.
这样才显得有爱心
It's to show we care.
这里乱得和市场一样
It looks like a f**king farmers' market.
你又没去过市场
You've never been to a farmer's market.
我们没有要亲自送去吧?
We're not actually delivering them, are we?
-没有 -因为我不可能
-No. -Because there's no way
去拥抱什么老人
I'm hugging some f**king OAP
现在可是疫情期间
in the middle of a pandemic.
罗拉,我们能赶快拍拍算了吗?
Laura, can we get this over with?
还没准备好
Not ready, not yet.
请再给我们两秒钟,殿下
Two seconds, please, Sir.
你知道我是有花钱请这些戏班子的吗?
You know, I'm actually paying these clowns.
小心点,他们可能在录
Be careful. They might be recording.
对,但我真的不在意
Yes, I don't actually give a s**t.
好,你们就装作我们不在这里
Okay, so if you could just act like we're not here.
那就,你们随时开始吧
So, um, in your own time.
-开拍 -启动
-Turnover. -Rolling.
开始
And, action.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来开心一点,微笑
Try to look a bit more cheerful. Smile.
拜托别用丢的
Please don't throw them in.
安德鲁
Andrew...
不要
Don't, don't.
到底是什么该死的情况?
What the bloody hell is going on?
罗拉觉得送礼盒可以…
Laura thought the food parcels would be a good way...
我才不在乎什么该死的礼盒
I don't give a s**t about the food parcels.
我是问我的案子!
I mean my legal case.
我现在是在垂死挣扎,史提芬
I'm fighting for my life here, Stephen.
但我只看得到一堆公♥关♥表演
And all I can see is f**king PR stunts
还有各种开不完的会
and meetings about meetings about meetings.
为什么还没有结束?
Why isn't this over?
说实话,殿下,礼盒很让我感动
Honestly, Sir, I was moved by the food parcels
表示在某处的疗养院里有人
knowing that someone in a hospice somewhere
可以打开这些袋子
was gonna get to open those bags.
把该死的口罩都摘了
Take off your bloody masks.
你们听起来好像布娃娃
You sound like the Muppets.
殿下,法律上该走的还是会走
Your Royal Highness, the law will do what the law does.
但我要告诉你的是你做的都是对的
But let me just say you are doing everything right.
我什么都没做,加里
I'm not doing anything, Gary.
殿下,我无意冒犯,但这样的案件…
With respect Sir, legal cases like this...
别无意冒犯我!
Don't 'with respect' me!
你们已经有好几个月可以处理了!
You've had months to sort this s**t out.
我都记不得的一个女孩怎么可能
How is it even possible that some girl I can't even remember
这么神通广大?
has this much f**king power?
殿下,你说的女孩…
Sir, when you say 'girl'...
某种意义上来说,是没错
...in a way, yes.
但是…各种意义上都不能
But then again, uh, not in any sense.
我是想说…
I mean...
不是女孩
...not really a girl.
那个词…
That word's, um...
容我说句实话,殿下
...if I can be honest with you, Sir,
那个词…
that's not a word...
我们不建议你
...we... we wouldn't be encouraging you
用…那个词
to use that... word.
律师就是这样赚钱的吗?
Is that how solicitors make money?
讲一句话要讲半天?
Just taking forever to make a f**king point?
殿下,朱弗雷的律师准备
Sir, Giuffre's team are preparing
要对你提出的民事诉讼,是以侵害人身为由
to issue civil proceedings against you for battery.
侵害人身?
Battery?
强♥暴♥
Rape.
这个指控太令人咋舌了
Well, that is an outrageous accusation
-我绝对否认 -我们很清楚,殿下
-which I absolutely deny. -And we appreciate that, Sir.
但替你挡下这种指控
But defending you against such accusations
就是我们忙着在做的事
is what we've been busy doing.
我要去散步
I'm going for a walk.
这周,英国面临另一轮封城
This week England faces yet another lockdown
首相表示自己正努力
as the prime minister struggles, in his own words,
想把肺炎制♥服♥
to put Covid back in its box.
同时,丹麦在一处水鼬养殖场
Meanwhile, in Denmark, a strain of the virus
发现了一株病毒
has been discovered on a mink farm.
专家认为它可能已经传染给人类
Experts believe it may have already spread to humans.
好
Okay.
另一位病毒学家,路易斯教授
Another virologist, Professor Lewis,
会说明病毒的结构
is gonna explain the structure of the virus.
-然后…-我会无聊死
-And... -I'll die of boredom.
我们可能可以请到卫♥生♥部♥的某位次长
...we might have a junior minister from Health,
但大家现在都很怕你,所以…
but everyone's scared of you now, so...
你知道吗,几年前
You know, a couple of years ago
我的跟踪狂违反了禁令
my stalker broke his injunction.
然后变得…
And it's sort of...
是我得负责处理这件事
...it's my responsibility to then have to sort that out.
责任都在受害人身上
You see, the onus is on the victim.
责任是在被跟踪的人身上
The onus is on the person who has been stalked
每次都要一直解释发生了什么事
to keep having to explain each time what's happened, and...
感觉跟撞墙一样
it's like bashing your head against a wall.
你不觉得会有停止的一天?
You don't believe it will ever stop?
不觉得
No.
你真的认为你这辈子
Do you genuinely think you'll have to live with this
剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表