剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表
和安德鲁王子开派对
with Prince Andrew.
然后我们去了卓普夜店,他和我跳了舞
Then we went to club Tramp, and he danced with me,
然后他流很多汗,身上味道怪怪的
and... and he sweats a lot, and he smells funny.
然后…然后我们上了车
Um, and then... and then we get in the car,
格西莱恩在车上跟我说
and, um, Ghislaine tells me in the car
我得…
that I have to do...
我替谢菲做什么,也得替安德鲁王子做
what I do for Jeffrey for Prince Andrew.
我那时候才知道接下来会怎么样
And that's when I learned what was going to happen.
太好了,谢谢
That's great, thank you.
来
Now...
-谢谢你来见我 -不会,当然的
-Thanks for seeing me. -No, of course.
这几周过得很混乱
It's been a weird few weeks.
对
Yeah.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers.
所以…艾蜜莉还好吗?
So... how's Emily?
她…还不错
She's fine.
-一飞冲天了 -对
-Riding high. -Yeah.
有一点混乱,但还是得回去工作的
Um, it's been a bit crazy, but, yeah, back to work.
我很遗憾,听说你…
I was sorry to hear about your...
我不会有事
I'll be fine.
还有别的工作可以找的,只是…
There are other jobs. It's...
我担心的是安德鲁王子和他的家人
...it's Prince Andrew and his family that I'm worried about.
我懂,我猜
Yeah, yeah. I guess there...
我猜这件事没有人能有好结果
...there are no great outcomes for anyone, really.
你们的收获都不错啊
You've all done pretty well out of it.
我是念法律的,史都
I studied law, Stew.
我知道事实能怎么被利用
I know how facts can be manipulated.
艾蜜莉非常巧妙地烘托出王子的嫌疑
And Emily did a brilliant job of making the Prince look guilty.
事实上你们没有证据,能证明他有和未成年人发♥生♥关♥系♥
Truth is, you have no proof that he slept with anyone underage
不然你们就会在访谈里用上了
or you would've used it in the interview.
我想说的是,你们如果错了呢?
I mean, what if you're all wrong?
如果王子犯过最大的错
What if the Prince's worst crime
只是他笨拙地失言了呢?
is that he's simply clumsy and misspoke?
这就只有他和他的良心知道了
I guess that's between him and his conscience.
你是说他应该道歉
Oh, you mean he should have apologized.
-会有帮助 -当然会了
-It would have helped. -Of course, it would.
他也是可以道歉的
And he could have apologized.
他从来就不该用爱泼斯坦的钱
He should never have depended on Epstein's money,
无论他有多急迫
however much he needed it.
那个人根本就是禽兽
The man was a monster.
但这一切
But does any of that
难道就等于,他和未成年人发♥生♥关♥系♥了吗?
make him guilty of having sex with a minor?
因为现在大家都是这样想的
'Cause that's what everyone assumes he did.
现在连辩论的空间都没有了,对吧?
It's not even up for debate, right?
他如果道歉了,我们就不需要在这里谈话了
If he'd apologized, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
没道歉就等于有罪嫌是哪门子道理?
In what world does a non-apology equal guilt?
我说真的,他现在怎么可能被人公平地对待?
I mean, seriously, how can the man get a fair trial now?
你看看媒体
Look at the press.
他已经被连坐定罪了
He's already guilty by association.
我还听说《广角镜》现在也要报道了
And now I hear Panorama are taking on the story.
艾蜜莉访谈的方式你可以有自己的看法
Say what you like about how Emily conducted the interview.
她可没有移花接木
She put no words in his mouth.
最好是
Oh, yeah, right.
手握力量还不用负责
Power without responsibility.
谢谢你们来
Thank you all for coming.
能否请大家自我介绍一下
If I could get everyone to introduce themselves.
我是史提芬费格逊,大律师
I'm Stephen Ferguson, barrister.
我是莎拉费格逊,我们没有亲戚关系
Uh, Sarah Ferguson, uh, no relation.
公爵的前妻兼头号♥粉丝
Duke's ex-wife and biggest fan.
我是加里布洛克森,律师
Well, I'm, uh, Gary Bloxsome, solicitor and, uh, yeah.
我是罗拉米查姆,公♥关♥
Laura Mitcham, public relations officer.
还有我们的同事诺亚、亚瑟、克里奥
And our associates, Noah, Arthur, and Cleo.
安德鲁王子去年在《新闻之夜》
So, following Prince Andrew's Newsnight interview
接受艾蜜莉梅特利斯的访问后
with Emily Maitlis in November last year,
招致媒体对他负面的报道
he received unwarranted negative press.
我们可以假设朱弗雷女士的律师
And we can assume Miss Giuffre's lawyers
会提出民事诉讼
are preparing to issue civil proceedings.
我们有两个任务
Our task is twofold.
首先,要阻止任何引渡
One, to fight any attempt to extradite
殿下到美国的事情…
His Royal Highness to America...
等等…抱歉,你说引渡?
Wait... sorry, extradite?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
朱弗雷女士有小概率可能尝试
There's a slim chance Miss Giuffre may try
强迫你到美国受审
and force you to face trial in America.
你在开玩笑吗?我是…
Are you joking me? I'm...
我是女王的二儿子
...I'm the second son of the Sovereign,
她不能这样做的
she can't do that.
严格来说,从法律的角度
Strictly speaking, from a legal standpoint,
是有可能的
it is possible.
但我们当然就是来阻止这种事的
But obviously, that's what we're here to prevent.
另外显然就是要,阻止英国境内的民事诉讼
And also, clearly, challenge any civil proceedings in the UK.
我们反击的策略之一就是要提醒大众
As part of that fight back, we're going to remind the public
殿下对大众的责任感
of His Royal Highness's sense of public duty
以及他对女王和国家的忠诚
and his loyalty to both Crown and country.
-罗拉,你要不要…?-当然
-Laura, do you want to...? -Yes, sure.
现在媒体当然都挺负面的
So, obviously the press is all a bit negative right now,
但我们的应对就是提出一个
but we're gonna be countering that with a campaign
公♥关♥计划,也就是
of public relations and, yeah, you know,
很多正面的报道
just a lot of positive stories.
你和你的工作
You and your work.
当然不是以前的工作,而是…
Obviously not your old work, just...
你现在做的任何工作
anything you're doing now.
我现在什么都没做
I'm not doing anything now.
好,谢了,罗拉,现在还早
Okay, thanks, Laura. It's early days.
我们还在暖身
We're still finding our feet,
但重点是我们是站你这边的
but the main thing is we're on your team.
我们会协助你挺过去
And we're going to get you through this.
容我插句嘴,殿下
Can I just say, Sir,
我真的非常欣赏王宫提案
what a huge fan I am of Pitch@Palace.
我认识的几个年轻创业家
I know a couple of young entrepreneurs
因为你改变了一生
whose lives have been transformed by what you did.
还有你为慈善团体做的
And all your amazing work with your charities
还有军队,都太厉害了
and... and the military. Just bloody brilliant.
我非常坚定地相信你一定会撑过去
There is no doubt in my mind, you are gonna get through this,
我们会让你回归原位的
and we are gonna get you back where you belong.
谢谢你,加里
Thank you... Gary.
应该的
You bet.
我没想到会有王室
I just didn't expect it from royalty.
我没有想到会有
I didn't expect it from someone
人们欣赏的榜样
that people look up to and admire,
毕竟是王室啊
you know, in the royal family.
他们回到那栋房♥子时
When they got back to the house,
她说她请爱泼斯坦
she says she asked Epstein
替她拍照,想给家人看
to take a picture to show her family.
接着她遵照指示
She then carried out the instructions
接待了王子
to entertain the prince.
先是泡了个澡,是从那时开始的
There was a bath, and it started there
然后我们去了卧室,然后
and then it led into the bedroom, and...
没有持续很久,整个过程
...it didn't last very long, the whole entire procedure.
很恶心
It was disgusting.
-嗯…-天啊
-Um... -Jesus.
他没有对我很坏之类的,可是…
...he wasn't mean or anything, but...
他起身后说了谢谢,然后走了,然后…
...he got up and he said thanks and walked out. And...
你们在看《广角镜》吗?
Are you guys watching Panorama?
对
Yep.
这根本没有尽头啊
This is never gonna end.
婚礼你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do about the wedding?
格希莱恩说我做得非常好
Ghislaine tells me I did a really good job,
-她拍拍我的背…-小贝?
-and she pats me on the back... -Bea?
我得挂了,我晚点打给你
Uh, I have to go. I'll call you in a bit.
剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表