剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表
he was supposed to be at Tramp with Virginia Giuffre,
他在禾京的一间薄饼快卖♥♥
he was at a Pizza Express in Woking
和女儿尤金妮吃饭
with his daughter, Eugenie,
这非常刚好地对上了
which just happens to coincide perfectly
维珍尼亚《广角镜》采访的逐字稿
with the transcript of Virginia's Panorama interview
也就是我们手上这份
that we have in our back pocket.
该死,所以他知道《广角镜》采访的内容
Oh, s**t. So, he knows about the Panorama interview.
可能
Possibly.
白金汉宫,谢谢
Buckingham Palace, please.
但他…他去
But what... what was he doing
禾京的薄饼快卖♥♥做什么?
at Pizza Express in Woking, anyway?
问得有道理
You may well ask.
他声称自己是去参加
He claims he was at a birthday party
女儿一位朋友的生日派对
for one of his daughter's friends.
说真的,谁会信啊?
Well, seriously, who's gonna believe that?
他很坚持要我们加到访谈里
He's insisting we include it.
不可能,我才不要提供不在场证明给他
No way, I'm not feeding him bloody alibis.
他如果自己想提就提
If he wants to bring it up, he can.
好,我得挂电♥话♥了
Okay, I've got to go.
对,没错,到最顶楼
Yeah, that's it, all the way to the top.
当劳,采访又要进行了
Donal, we're back on.
-雅曼达 -是,殿下
-Amanda? -Yes, Sir?
你写的那些问题还在吗?
Have you still got that list of questions you wrote?
-在 -我要再看看
-Yes, Sir. -I'll take another look.
好,我…给我两秒钟
Okay, I'll just, uh... two secs.
拿来了
Got it.
感觉好像《权力游戏》
Feels a bit like Game of Thrones,
这整件…
all this...
该怎么说它呢?
...what do you want to call it?
你的表现会很好的,殿下
You'll be wonderful, Sir.
我不是在问我会怎么样
I wasn't asking if I'd be alright.
我的形象应该如何?
How should I look?
-什么?形象?-受访的时候
-Sorry? Look? -For the interview.
我知道我该说什么,应该吧
I know what I have to say, hopefully.
至少大致上知道
The gist of it, as it were.
但是…
But, uh...
当然是…都是…
...obviously it's all... you know, it's all...
现在讲究的是形象
...how you look these days, the angle.
做自己就好,殿下
Just be yourself, Sir.
你一直都是很有自信的人
You always come across so confidently.
摄影机
Cameras.
他们就是这样害了尼克逊的
They got Nixon that way.
一大堆特写镜头
All those bloody close-ups.
你不会有事的,殿下
You'll be fine, Sir.
要是我想不起来怎么办?
What if I can't remember?
我们讨论过了
As we discussed...
你只要说
...you say,
我不记得…
I have no recollection of...
某件事情
whatever it is.
从法律上来说,这会是最好的答案
From a legal point of view, that will be the best answer.
都已经过去快20年了,雅曼达
It's nearly 20 years ago, Amanda.
那张该死的照片
And this damn photograph.
这到底都是什么意思?
What does it actually mean?
就算是…真的好了,但其实不是
Even if it is... true, as it were, which it isn't,
我的意思是,我用手揽住她,有没有还不好说
but I mean to say, I put my arm around her, if I did.
我也只不过揽住她了而已
That's all I did.
而且说实话,总归来讲
And honestly, I mean, at the end of the day,
男人到底怎么可能记得
how on earth is a bloke supposed to remember
自己睡过的所有女人?
all the women he's bedded?
抱歉,我晚点再来
Sorry, er, I'll pop back later.
-喂,你还好吗?-他要受访
-Hey, you okay? -He's doing the interview.
我知道,妈妈和我说了
I know. Mummy told me.
这是好事,小贝,这件事得解决
It's right, Bea, we need it gone.
你有婚礼要办,我得工作
You've got your wedding, I've got work.
说真的,我也不愿意啊
Frankly, I didn't ask for any of this.
我不是在
I... I'm not saying
责怪爸爸,我的意思是…
it's Daddy's fault, I'm just saying...
我只是不觉得爸爸能处理
No, I'm just not sure if Daddy can handle this.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我的意思是他有时候说的话
Well, I just mean that sometimes he says things
不太经过大脑
and he doesn't really... really think.
他…
He just...
老实说,我只想这整件事赶快过去
...honestly, I just want this whole story to go away now.
我懂,根本是场恶梦
Totally. It's a bloody nightmare.
他如果做不到怎么办?
What if he can't do it?
他不会有事的,小贝,你太操心了
He'll be fine, Bea. You worry too much.
-再见 -好,再见
-Bye-bye. -Okay, bye.
到底是谁和我哥哥说
Who the hell actually told my brother
我要接受《新闻之夜》访问?
I was talking to Newsnight?
我不确定,殿下
I'm not quite sure, Sir.
我怀疑当劳麦凯布
I suspect Donal McCabe
脱不了关系
might have had something to do with it.
人♥渣♥,别介意我说粗话
C**t. Excuse my French.
资料
Notes.
我们怎么,就没有针对这些多讨论一点呢?
Why the hell didn't we talk more about any of this?
我试过了
I did try.
说真的,我觉得…
Really, I think just...
你讲话就是很直白,殿下
...you're such a straight talking person, Sir.
-是 -那么多商务会议
-Yep. -All those business meetings,
想想你和那些年轻创业家的谈话
you know, your... your talks with young entrepreneurs.
这样想就行了
Just think of it like that.
这些问题她如果都问了
If she asks me all these questions,
我们会一路谈到半夜
we'll be there till bloody midnight.
我只是想把各方面都考虑到
I was just trying to cover all the bases.
嗯…
Uh...
好,走吧
Right. Let's do it.
-鞋子 -该死
-Shoes. -Oh, oh f**k.
我来吧
Let... let me.
好了
All done.
-殿下 -滚
-Sir. -F**k off.
-当劳?-已锁定目标
-Donal? -Target in sight.
我们是在英格兰,当劳,不是好莱坞
We're in England, Donal, not Hollywood.
-抱歉 -跟紧了,别说话
-Sorry. -Stay close, don't speak.
-全都录下来 -会的
-Record everything. -Will do.
-艾蜜莉 -抱歉我迟到了
-Emily. -I'm so sorry I'm late.
别担心,你还好吗?
Don't worry, don't worry, are you okay?
我需要上厕所
I need the loo.
那边直接过去
Uh, it's straight through there,
印花布那边左转
left at the chintz.
这次采访非常难得
This interview has been exceptionally rare.
该死
F**k.
好
Yeah.
-好 -山姆
-Okay. -Sam.
祝你好运,艾蜜莉
Good luck, Em.
非常抱歉我晚到了,殿下
So sorry I'm late, Your Royal Highness.
-雅曼达 -没关系
-Amanda. -Not at all.
我刚刚才在和你的团队说
I was just telling your team here that, uh,
我的罪状之一就是当过工程师
I was an engineer for my sins.
所以这些技术性的东西我很感兴趣
Uh, so all this technical stuff I find rather interesting.
是
Yes.
我把这个别上
I'm just gonna pop that on there.
好,这地毯太夸张了
Yeah. It's the most insane carpet.
-我看了头都晕了 -对
-It's making me dizzy. -Yeah.
特朗普和卡戴珊的风格,结合起来居然是这个效果,没事的
Trump meets the Kardashians. Who knew? You'll be fine.
注意力放在公爵身上就好
Just focus on the Duke.
还是一个小时吗?
I've still got an hour?
一镜到底,这一点他们不让步
One take straight through. They're not budging on that.
-所以超时的话?-不能
-So, if I overrun? -You can't.
存储卡只能存一个小时的量
Camera cards only last for an hour,
所以他会想东扯西扯
so, he's gonna try and talk too much,
别让他扯
剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表