剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表
and two trailers by tonight.
播映时间是这周末,时段未定
Transmission is this weekend, TBC.
哇
Wow.
约克公爵准备打球
Duke of York address addresses the ball.
在第18洞领先两分,只有他自己
Two points clear at the 18th with only himself
能决定胜败
between victory and defeat.
这球会向左或向右转
It's going to swing left or right.
他轻轻一击,力度完美
And he sends it on its way, perfectly weighted,
球顺着果岭弯曲
curling right across the green.
会不会差一点呢?
Is it gonna come up short?
没有!
No, oh-ho-ho!
又是一个精准的推杆
A perfectly judged putt once more
夺得葡萄酒壶奖杯
to take the claret jug.
哇!观众的声音
Waaah, the crowd,
他们疯狂大喊
listen to them going wild, roaring,
哇!在圣安德鲁高尔夫球场为他欢呼
waah, roaring for him here at St Andrew's Golf course.
哇,名字取得真好,哇,真是个战将!
Waah, so aptly named. Waaah, what a fighter.
这次胜利真是实至名归
What a thoroughly deserved victory.
我这个周末要去打猎
I'm going on a shooting weekend.
我明天出发
I'll leave tomorrow.
好的,殿下
Very good, Sir.
她来了
Oh, here she comes.
准备这么多,只为了杀几只鸟
All that just to murder some birds.
情况如何,雅曼达?
How are we looking, Amanda?
我想让你知道一下
I just wanted to let you know
《新闻之夜》已经公布
Newsnight have announced
明天会播出
transmission for tomorrow.
晚上9点,英国广播公♥司♥第二台
Nine PM on BBC 2.
时段不错吗?
Ah, good slot?
是聪明人会看的时段,殿下
It's the intelligent person's lot, Sir.
那有没有…打广♥告♥?
Oh. Any, uh... any publicity, as it were?
广播上有宣布
Some announcements on radio
然后他们的推特上有发文
and a post on their Twitter account.
我想今天后续还会有的
I imagine there'll be more as the day goes on.
对的
Yes, yeah.
目前看起来好像还挺多人有兴趣的
There does appear to be quite a lot of interest
至少从他们的推特贴文反应上来看
from the reaction to their Twitter post.
正面的吗?
Positive?
和平常一样,好坏都有
The usual mix.
好,知道了
Right, right, yeah.
我这个周末会去打猎,所以…
Well, I'll be shooting this weekend, so, uh...
我大概不会看
...I probably won't be watching.
你会和我跟进吧?
You'll keep me posted?
会的
Yes, Sir.
殿下?
Sir?
好的
Right then.
我们可以快点吗?我们快没有时间了
Can we hurry, please? We're running out of time.
我已经用最快的速度了
Yeah, I'm going as fast as I can.
还是你要我来?
Do you want me to drive?
-我才不要 -两位
-No, I f**king don't. -Boys.
我们离播出只有24小时
We're 24 hours off transmission.
现在完全被视频淹没
We're drowning in f**king footage,
然后除了我没有人知道要去哪里找材料
and no one has any clue where anything is except me.
所以能不能请你们别装得一副
So, can you please all stop pretending like you know
知道自己在讲什么,然后…
what you're talking about and just...
反正都给我闭嘴好吗?
...just shut the f**k up?
好,我已经把补拍镜头放到
Okay, so I've put the pickup between two questions
-两个夜店问题之间 -好
-about the nightclub. -Okay.
然后艾蜜莉在两个镜头之间,把头发拨到耳后了
Also, um, Emily moved her hair behind her ear between takes.
补拍、主要访谈
Pick up, main interview.
当时没有人注意到,所以…
No one spotted it at the time, so...
天啊,该死,抱歉,杰克
Oh God, s**t, I'm so sorry, Jake.
我都不知道我有拨
I didn't even realize I was doing that.
会有人注意到吗?
Will anyone notice?
大概不会
Probably not, no.
我自己也看了很久才发现
It took me a while to see it.
而且严格来说,她也有可能
And to be fair, she could have
在镜头之间拨头发
moved her hair between shots.
好,来看看吧
Okay, let's have a look.
你记得她吗?
Do you remember her?
不记得
No.
我不记得
I... I have no recollection
有见过她
of ever meeting her.
我几乎…我甚至认为
I'm almo... in fact, I'm convinced
我从来没有和她在卓普过
that I was never in Tramps with her.
这段叙述里有很多问题
Uh, there are a number of things wrong with that story,
其中之一就是,我不知道卓普的吧台在哪里
one of which is that I don't know where the bar is in Tramps.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
我这辈子应该没有
Er, I don't think I've ever bought a drink
在卓普的时候买♥♥过酒
in Tramps whenever I was there.
你记得在卓普跳舞的事吗?
Do you remember dancing at Tramp?
看得出来吗?
Can you tell?
看不出来
You can't tell.
你说你确定你和孩子们在家
You know that you were at home with the children.
你对那天晚上很有印象吗?
Was it a memorable night?
那一天…
On that particular day, um...
我们现在知道当天的日期…
...that we now understand is the date, um,
是3月10日,我在家
that is the 10th of March, I was at home.
和小孩在一起
I was with the children.
我带了贝翠丝去了
I'd taken Beatrice to, uh,
禾京的一家薄饼快卖♥♥
a Pizza Express in Woking
参加一场派对,大概是
for a party at, I suppose,
下午4、5点左右
sort of four or five in the afternoon.
你怎么会记得这么仔细?
And why would you remember that so specifically?
你怎么会记得薄饼快卖♥♥的生日
Why do you remember a Pizza Express birthday
和在家的事?
and being at home?
因为去禾京的薄饼快卖♥♥
Because going to a Pizza Express in Woking
对我来说是很少做的事
is an unusual thing for me to do.
是我非常少做的事
A very unusual thing for me to do.
我没有去过
I've never been.
放一下流汗那段
Go to the sweating.
好,可以,可是…我还没用上双人镜头
Yeah, I can do. It's um... I haven't used the two shot yet.
它还需要精修
It needs tidying up.
还是给我们看看
Well, show us anyway.
所以你很确定你
So, you're absolutely sure you were home
-3月10日在家?-对
-on the 10th of March? -Yep.
她对当晚的描述非常仔细
She was very specific about that night.
她描述了和你跳舞的事
She described dancing with you
和你一直流汗的事
and you profusely sweating.
还有她可能后来去泡了个澡
And that she went on to have a bath, possibly.
有个…小问题,流汗方面
There's... there's, a slight problem, uh, with the sweating,
也就是,我的身体…
which is that, um, I have a...
有个奇特的…问题
peculiar... medical condition,
就是我不会流汗
which is that I don't sweat or...
或者说我当时不会流汗
or I didn't sweat at the time.
这件事…其实
And that... actually,
对,我当时不会流汗
yeah, I didn't sweat at the time.
因为我当时有个情况,我可以形容是
Uh... uh, because I had suffered what I would describe
肾上腺素过多
as an overdose of adrenaline
因为我在福克兰群岛时被枪射
in the Falklands War when I was shot at.
所以我真的…当时不可能
And I simply... it... it was almost impossible
流汗
for me to sweat.
有没有可能
Is it possible
你认识维珍尼亚罗拔丝
that you met Virginia Roberts,
和她吃饭
dined with her,
和她在卓普跳舞
danced with her at Tramp,
和她发♥生♥关♥系♥,是在别的日期?
had sex with her on another date?
从这边开始
So, from there on in,
就回到主要的访谈了
you are back with the main interview.
我不知道,我觉得像是安插的
I don't know. It feels it dropped in.
是他要求要放的
剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表