剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表
but just don't let him.
他如果否认自己认识她,就拿出照片
And if he denies knowing her, take out the photo.
-没有不能问的,对吧?-对
-Nothing's off limits, right? -Right.
很抱歉
So sorry.
-好了 -好
-There we go. -Yeah.
那个得从后面绕
You need to run that round the back.
-什么?-电线
-Sorry? -The lead.
他得把它从背后绕
He'll need to run it around the back,
不然我想会入镜吧
or it'll be in shot, I believe.
噢,对,谢谢,没错
Oh, yeah. Thank you. Yes.
抱歉
Sorry.
没问题
That's all good.
梅特利斯女士看起来有点紧张
Mrs. Maitlis seems nervous.
她应该紧张
She should be.
当劳在这里做什么?
What's Donal doing here?
我不知道
I have no idea.
要我请他离开吗?
Shall I ask him to go?
不用,别管,有人派他来的
No, leave it. Somebody sent him.
大概是老大
Probably the boss.
嗯
Oh.
-准备好了吗?-快好了
-All set? -Almost there.
我想开始了,我们开始吧?
I'd like to get on. Shall we start?
好,正在最后确认了
Yeah, just... just doing last checks.
好,请就位
Okay. Positions please.
待命
Standby.
摄影机
Cameras.
启动了
Rolling.
收音
Sound.
启动了
Speed.
艾蜜莉
Emily.
王子殿下
Your Royal Highness,
我们来白金汉宫
we've come to Buckingham Palace in...
是因为这个非常特殊的状况
...highly unusual circumstances.
通常我们会聊你的工作和职责
Normally we'd be discussing your work, your duty,
我们稍后也会聊到
we'll come onto that.
但你决定要在今天第一次发声
But today you've chosen to speak out for the first time.
你怎么会决定现在发声呢?
Why have you decided to talk now?
因为…没有所谓的好时机可以谈论
Because... there is no good time to talk about, um,
爱泼斯坦和相关议题
Mr. Epstein and all things associated.
我们已经和《新闻之夜》联♥系♥了
Um, and we've been talking to Newsnight
大约有六个月了,交涉关于
for about six months now, uh, about doing something
我其他工作的报道
around the work that I was doing.
但我们就是还没能把它排进
Uh, and unfortunately, we just haven't been able to fit it
你我的档期里
into either your schedule or my schedule
直到现在
um, until, uh, now.
其实这是个很好的机会
Uh, actually it's a... a really good opportunity,
我很高兴今天能和你谈
and I'm delighted to, uh, be able to... see you today.
如你所说的,这一切的起始点是
As you say, all of this goes back to your friendship
-你和谢菲爱泼斯坦的交情 -嗯
-with Jeffrey Epstein. -Mm.
你们当初是怎么结为朋友的?
How did you first become friends?
你们是怎么认识的?
How did you meet?
我是透过他女朋友,1999年的时候
Well, I met through his girlfriend, uh, back in 1999.
我认识她的时候她还在英国
Uh, who... and I'd known her since she was at university
念大学
in the UK.
某种程度上来说
And to some extent,
其实有点夸大了
it would be a stretch to say that, as it were,
要说我们交情很好的话
uh, we were close friends.
毕竟我们是因为其他人才成了朋友
I mean, we were friends because of other people.
我也有很多机会
Uh, and I had a lot of opportunity
去美国
to go to the United States.
但我没有和他相处很久
Um, but I didn't have much time with him.
我可能一年和他见个一两次吧
I suppose I saw him once or twice a year, perhaps,
最多可能一年三次
maybe a maximum of three times a year.
常常,我如果在美国
And quite often, uh, if I was in the United States,
有事情的话
and I was doing something,
然后他不在的话,他会说
and if he wasn't there, he would say,
“要不然你来住我的房♥子吧?”
Well, why don't you use, uh, my houses?
所以我就说,“你太客气了,真是谢谢你”
So, I said, Well, that's very kind. Thanks very much indeed.
她让他扯太远了
She's letting him talk too much.
但他非常厉害的是能让
But he had an extraordinary ability to bring, um,
非常厉害的人齐聚一堂
extraordinary people together.
我记得的是这部分
And that's the bit that I remember, uh,
出席各种晚宴,认识各种
is going to the dinner parties where you'd meet, um,
政♥治♥人物、学者、联♥合♥国♥的人
politicians, uh, the academics, people from the United Nations.
这是一群形形色♥色♥的美国菁英
I mean, it was a cosmopolitan group of US eminence.
他也曾经是你的客人,2000年时
He was your guest as well. In 2000,
爱泼斯坦曾经在温莎堡
Epstein was a guest at Windsor Castle
还有山静咸宫作客
and at Sandringham.
他直接进入了
He was brought right into the heart
王室的核心,在你的邀请下
of the Royal Family at your invitation.
对,但是受我的邀请
Yes but, but certainly at my invitation,
不是王室的邀请
not at the royal family's invitation.
但别忘了,他女朋友
But remember it was his girlfriend
才是…这里面的关键
that... that... that was the key element in this.
他某种程度上来说算是作陪的
He was the, as it were, plus one, uh, to some extent,
这样来说的话
in, in, in that aspect.
我这样的理解不知道对不对
Am I... am I right in thinking
你办过一场生日派对
you threw a birthday party, um,
替爱泼斯坦的女朋友,格希莱恩麦克斯韦尔
for Epstein's girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell,
在山静咸宫庆生?
at Sandringham?
不是,只是周末打猎而已
No, it was a shooting weekend.
周末打猎?
A shooting weekend?
只是一个很简单
Just a straightforward...
很简单的周末打猎
straightforward shooting weekend.
但他作客期间,在温莎堡
But during these times that he was a guest at Windsor Castle,
和山静咸宫,周末打猎期间…
at Sandringham, uh, the shooting weekend...
对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们现在知道他当时
...we now know that he was
正在为性贩运拐卖♥♥少女
and had been procuring young girls for sex trafficking.
我们现在知道这件事
Uh, we now know that.
当时
At the time,
没有任何迹象,无论是对我
there was no indication... to me
还是对其他人
or to anybody else
他正在做这种事
that that was what he was doing.
而且我和他见面时
And certainly, um, when I saw him, uh,
无论是在美国…不对
either in the United States or... no...
我和他在美国见面时…
when I saw him in the United States,
应该说,我住在他家
or when I was staying at his houses
在美国的时候
in the United States,
都没有迹象
um, there was no indication,
完全没有迹象
absolutely no indication.
就算有,你也得明白,当时
And if there was, uh, you have to remember that at the time
我是全国防止虐待儿童协会,全面制止运动的赞助人
I was patron the NSPCC's, uh, Full Stop campaign.
我非常投入在这些事务…
So, I was close up with what was going on at those, um, times
就是关于…消除对孩童的…虐待
about, uh, getting rid of, um, abuse to, to, to, to children.
所以我知道有哪些…
Uh, and so I knew what... what was...
有哪些要观察的现象,但我都没有看到
...what the things were to look for, and I never saw them.
所以你是能够看出关联的
So, you would have made that connection
因为你住在他那里,你是访客
because you stayed with him, you were a visitor,
多次到他的房♥子作客
a guest on many occasions at his homes.
但却没有看出任何疑点吗?
And nothing struck you as suspicious?
-没有 -这么长的时间
-Nothing. -During that whole time.
没有
Nothing.
我澄清一下
Just for the record,
你有去他的私人小岛住过
you've stayed on his private island.
有
Yes.
你有在他家住过
You've stayed at his home.
有
Yes.
你有去过格希莱恩麦克斯韦尔
You've visited Ghislaine Maxwell's house
在伦敦贝尔格莱维亚的家
in Belgravia, in London.
有
剧集 | 王室丑闻(2024) | 导航列表