酸苹果口味
Sour apple.
山姆 东西肯定在运输机上
Sam, it must be on the transport.
我不知道怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
-我们都搜查过了 -搜查过所有的乘客了
-We've searched everything. -You've searched all passengers?
是的 没发现什么可疑
Yeah. We found nothing suspicious.
应该还藏在基地中
It must be hidden on the base.
你确定清单上所有行李
Are you sure everything on the manifest...
-都运到飞机上了吗 -不能肯定 当时很匆忙
-...made it onto the plane? -No, I'm not sure. We were so rushed.
-清单还在吗 -可以找到
-Do you have the manifest? -I can get it.
传真给我 山姆 现在就要
Yeah, fax it to me, Sam. Do it now.
他怎么说
So, what did he say?
他们还在清点 清点完了就会通知我
They're still going through everything. He'll call me when they're done.
你一定累坏了吧
You must be pretty wiped out, huh?
是啊 我去洗洗
Yeah, I'm gonna go clean up.
快啊山姆
Come on, Sam.
258-260 科学楼
Two-fifty-eight through 260, Science Building.
这是新伤
It's a fresh wound.
-有人在外面帮他治疗过 -对
-Somebody must've treated him in the field. -Yeah.
而且很匆忙
And they were in a hurry.
你只要说一声 我就把尸体包起来 送到麦克默多处
Say the word, I'll bag the body, put it on a plane to McMurdo.
让他们去处理 没什么
Let them sort it out. No big deal.
这是钻石
They're diamonds.
最纯的 最贵重的
Purest, the most valuable.
在切开以前还看不出什么
They don't look like much till they're cut.
你并没有孙女
You don't have a granddaughter.
是不是
Do you?
我一无所有
I don't have anything.
在西北大学教了12年 开了20年私人诊所
Twelve years at Northwestern, 20 years of private practice...
而如今呢 沦落到这里
...and what the hell am I doing now? I'm down here treating...
治疗冻伤 酗酒之类的
...frostbite, hangover, whatever.
这些钻石在冰下50年了 谁还能想得起来
Those diamonds were under that ice for 50 years. Who's gonna miss them?
我终于有机会补偿我所失去的
It was my chance to take back something of what they took from me.
你所失去的
From you?
你让他们失去了什么
How about what you took from them?
让我失去了什么
From me?
更何况我们是朋友
We were friends.
手怎样了
How's the hand?
它很痛
It hurts.
是啊 会持续一段时间
Yeah, it will for some time.
虽然手指不在了 却感觉好像还在
And even though they're gone, you're gonna feel like they're there.
我要逮捕你 医生
I gotta turn you in, Doc.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
我从没想伤害任何人
I never meant for anyone to get hurt.
但是海顿太贪心了
But Haden was too greedy.
我们都是这样
Hell, we all were.
这时的极光很特殊
The aurora australis is pretty special this time of year.
你没有真正看过吧
You haven't really watched it, have you?
没有
No.
我想再看最后一眼
I'd like to see it one last time.
好
Okay.
你有时候也应该看一看的
You owe it to yourself to see it sometime.
它很壮观
It's a hell of a show.
六个月后
好
Yeah.
你着急了吧
I feel a spare coming on.
你肯定打不中这两支 真可怜 真丢人
I guarantee you don't split those posts. This is sad. It's embarrassing.
-他还是没超过一百分吧 -看我的吧
-Has he broken a hundred yet? -Watch and learn.
真可怜
Oh, so sad.
-我快赶上你了吧 -作梦吧
-I intimidate you, don't I? -Oh, yeah.
-你去哪里 -去巡视一下
-Where are you going? -I gotta do the rounds.