但一直折磨我的是...
But what I can't get away from is that...
杰克背叛了我 我却丝毫没有察觉
...Jack had turned and I didn't have a clue.
如果我没有察觉 说明我不是合格的警♥察♥
And if I missed that, then maybe I just don't have it.
在我看来 你并不是真的这么想的
From what I've seen, you haven't missed a beat.
如果你真觉得自己不行
And if you've really given up on yourself...
当时你就辞职了 但是你没有
...you would've turned your badge in a long time ago, but you haven't.
而是到这里 世界上最差的警♥察♥岗位
So you come down here in the worst marshal's post on the planet...
为了什么呢
...to what?
惩罚你自己
Punish yourself.
好 你已经惩罚自己了
Okay, well, you've done that.
但你不是这种自我折磨的人 你的内心是知道的
But you're better than this, and I think you know that.
我帮你吧
Let me help you.
凯莉 能听到吗
Carrie, do you copy?
-是的 -在基地中找到了罗宾
-Yeah. -Rubin's just been spotted on the base.
-哪里 -他刚离开了科学楼
-Where? -He just left the Science Building.
太好了
Great.
你去吧 我随后就到
Go, I'm right behind you.
罗宾
Rubin?
那里发生了什么事
What happened out there?
我知道那架飞机的事
I know about the plane.
罗宾 没事了
Rubin, it's okay.
跟我谈谈
Talk to me.
我们当时出去找陨石
We were out looking for meteor samples.
连续几周一无所获
We'd found nothing for weeks.
后来 雷达数据急速上升 冰面下有重要的东西
And then, the radar went off the charts. We hit something big.
我们讨论下面可能是什么
We debated what it could be.
然后回到营地准备报告这一发现
We came back to base to report what we'd found.
就在这时候 我们听说了失踪俄♥国♥飞机的事
That's when we heard the story about the lost Russian plane.
我们没有汇报就返回了那里
Instead of filing the report, we went back out there.
我们炸穿了冰屋 找到了飞机
We blasted our way through the ice and found the plane...
还有那个箱子
...with that goddamn box.
-啊 -怀斯砸锁的时候伤到了腿
-Aah! -Weiss tore up his leg getting into it.
他严重失血
He was losing a lot of blood.
我们尽力帮他止血
We tried to stop the bleeding.
我们不敢移♥动♥他 于是我呼叫救援
We were afraid to move him, so I radioed for help.
让怀斯回到基地治疗
The plan was for him to call us
安全以后就通知我们
when he got to Pole to let us know he was okay.
莫尼说得对
Mooney was right.
-他说我们不能信任他 -信任谁 谁要害你们
-He said we couldn't trust him. -Trust who? Who's after you?
凯莉
Carrie?
拦下他 拦下他
Stop him! Somebody stop him!
拜托 让我帮你 罗宾
Please, let me help you. Rubin.
罗宾 把门打开
Rubin, open the door.
开门 罗宾
Open the door. Rubin.
救命
Help!
等等 救命
Wait. Wait. Wait. Help!
救我 救我
Help me! Help me!
救我
Help me!
凯莉 好了 你已经制♥服♥他了
Carrie. It's okay, you got him. You got him.
我说过了 我叫罗素·海登
I've already told you. My name is Russell Haden.
我是澳洲公民
I'm an Australian citizen.
我要求与领馆联♥系♥
And I demand to speak with my consulate.
-他说别的了吗 -同样的话
-He say anything more? -Same chorus.
你犯下三件谋杀案
For a guy who's going down for a triple homicide...
我认为你不跟警方合作你会吃尽苦头
...I think you'd be interested in helping us out.
你在那架飞机里找到了什么
What did you find in that plane?
警官
So, marshal.
记得你没有对我进行光身搜查吗
Remember the strip search you owe me?
既然你少了两根手指 脱我衣服应该更方便了
I reckon you'd be good for it now that you're missing a couple of parts.
普莱斯
Pryce.
嘿 嘿 嘿 你这混♥蛋♥ 把你♥他♥妈♥的手拿开
Hey, hey, hey! You son of a bitch. Take your fucking hands off me.
-你说话很脏啊哥们 -谁是你♥他♥妈♥的哥们
-You got a foul mouth, mate. -I'm not your fucking mate, all right?
我的名字是罗素·海登 我是澳洲公民
My name's Russell Haden. I'm an Australian citizen.
看看你少了几根手指 是不是更帅了
Let's see how cute you are with a few parts missing.
好 好 好
All right, all right, all right!
我们知道你飞到104区去接怀斯
We know you flew out to 104 to help Weiss.
那个金属罐你怎么处理的
What did you do with the canisters, huh?
你藏在哪里了
Where did you hide them?
在我的行李中 我藏在我的行李中了
They're in my gear. I hid them in my goddamn gear.
你这疯婊♥子♥
You crazy bitch.
我们先把他关起来
Let's lock him up till we get him on the plane.
快 快搬 快搬
Come on! Move it, move it!
我们走 大家 走啦
Let's go, people. Get on!
好了
All right.
行了
Yeah, all right!
-混♥蛋♥ -闭嘴
-Asshole. -Shut up.
暴风就要来了 我们该准备走了
Storm's on our ass. We gotta get moving.
我们要找到金属罐才能走
But we can't leave without those canisters.
-十五分钟 飞机最多再耽搁十五分钟 -我会处理的
-Fifteen minutes. That's all I can do. -I'll take it.
我去看看运输机上有没有他的行李
I'm gonna see if any of his bags made it to the transport.
山姆
Sam.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们飞机上见
I'll see you on the plane.
噢 不会吧 该死
Oh, you've gotta be kidding me. Shit.
天啊
Oh, God.
德尔菲
Delfy.
哇
Whoa!
是我
It's me.
我去找医生了 没找到
I went looking for Doc. I couldn't find him.
凯莉
Carrie.
好吧
Okay.
我们需要你到通讯中心 德尔菲受伤严重
We need you in the Comm Center. Delfy's hurt bad.
-发生什么事了 -他被刺伤了
-What happened? -He's been stabbed.
马上就到
Be right there.
这是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
-海顿跑了 -什么
-Haden's out. -What?
他不知怎么逃脱的
Yeah. Somehow, he escaped.
凯莉 让我看看
Carrie, give me some room.
凯莉 你怎么还没来 医生呢
Carrie, where the hell are you? Where's Doc?
他和我们一起 我们还在里面
He's with us. We're still inside.
你们该走了 基地要关闭了
You gotta leave. The base is locking down.
我们不能走 海顿逃跑了 他伤害了德尔菲
We can't. Haden's loose. He tried to kill Delfy.
哦 不
Oh, man.
我们赶不上飞机了
Look, we're not gonna make it to the plane.
凯莉 听我说 如果我们走了
Carrie, listen to me. If we leave,
你们整个冬天都要在这里了
you're stuck here all winter.
我们知道
We know.
祝你好运 小心点
Good luck. Be careful.
好 我们把他抬到医务室 帮我
All right. We gotta get him to the clinic. Help me.
海顿拿着钥匙去他的飞机了 他想赶在暴风前离开
Haden's taken the keys to his plane. He's gonna try to beat the storm.
他走了
He's gone!
他又回去了 他要回去把我们关在外面
He's going back. He's gonna lock us out.
我去控制室 你去D栋
I'll check Operations. You check Building D.
小心点
Be careful.
医生
Doc.
医生
Doc!
哦
Oh!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
看看里面是什么 你不想知道吗
Finding out what's inside. Don't you wanna know?
不 有可能是放射性物质
Well, not if it's radioactive, no.
如果是放射线物质 难道俄♥国♥人...
Well, don't you think the Soviets would've put some kind of marking on it...
不做标记吗
...if it were?
难道就明写在盖子上
Yeah, sure. The mark would be on the cap.
真值得冒险吗
But is it worth the risk?
这是什么
What the...?
如果海顿不是走私糖豆的话
Well, unless Haden was smuggling radioactive jellybeans...
他肯定还有同伙
...then he has a partner.
-对 -谁
-Yeah. -Who?
他肯定已经坐飞机走了
He must've gotten out on that plane.
是啊 应该
Yeah, he must have.