It doesn't make any sense.
没有装备怎能到这么远的地方
How could he be all the way out here without any gear?
他被冻住了 帮我一下
He's a sticker. Give me a hand.
好
Okay.
开始
Go.
凯莉
Carrie?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
还好
Yeah.
让我们看看他是谁
Let's see who he is.
怀斯
Weiss.
怀斯 嗯 我认识他
Weiss. Yeah, I knew him.
我们去年冬天和他一起留守在这里 打过几次扑克
Yeah, we wintered with him last year, played cards a couple times.
-他常作弊 -那个地质学家
-He's the one that cheated. -The geologist.
对
Yeah.
见鬼
Damn. Damn, damn.
你是怎么到这么远的地方来的
What were you doing all the way out here?
-瞧这 -好
-Watch this. -Yes.
呵呵呵
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
好了
Got it.
-这冰有百万年的历史了吧 -对
-Million-year-old ice, right? -Yes.
-十年份的威士忌 对吧 -十年
-Ten-year-old whiskey. Yeah? -Ten-year-old whiskey.
真是酷了
This is cool.
让一让
Out of the way.
喔
Ugh!
让一下
Move it!
让路
Out of the way.
让我失望的是 没人报告他的失踪
It bothers me that nobody's reported him missing yet.
也许没人认为他失踪了
Maybe no one thinks he is.
这是什么
What's this?
喔 我们瞧瞧
Well, let's find out.
这是新伤
It's a fresh wound.
-有人在外面帮他治疗过 -对
-Somebody treated him in the field. -Yeah.
而且很匆忙
And they were in a hurry.
上面是怎么回事
What's happened up here?
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
这是什么所致
What could have caused that?
伤口周围不完整
Rough edges around the wound.
像冰镐之类的东西弄的
Ice ax, something like that.
那我们在哈沃斯山发现的这位地质学家
So we got a geologist out at Haworth Mesa.
他先伤了腿 缝合以后...
He injures his leg, has it stitched...
然后爬到100英尺高的冰山...
...then manages to climb a 100-foot ice wall...
掉下来摔在自己的冰镐上 而尸体周围又找不到冰镐
...falls onto his own ax, which isn't found anywhere near the body?
医生 肯定不是这样的意外事件
Doc, this wasn't an accident.
那就是联邦案件了
This means a federal investigation.
我们只是目击者
We're witnesses.
我知道你想回国 凯莉
I know you wanna get out of here, Carrie,
最后一班飞机两天后离开
and the last plane leaves in two days.
调查的话我们就要在这里过冬了
We could be stuck here for the winter.
你有把握吗
Can you handle that?
没有
No.
我是说...天啊 我不知道
I mean, God, I don't know.
你只要说一声 我就把尸体包起来送到麦克默多处
Say the word, I'll bag the body, put it on the plane for McMurdo.
让他们去处理就好 没什么
Let them sort it out. No big deal.
你必须参加 杰克
I won't take no for an answer, Jack.
我周末还有节目
I have plans Saturday.
吃爆米花喝啤酒算什么节目 不用说了
Microwave popcorn and a six-pack is not plans. We're clear.
走
Go.
你好吗 好
How we doing? Good.
你怎不睡一下 你累一天了
Why don't you get some sleep? You earned it.
抓住他都是你的功劳
That was all you today.
凯莉
Carrie.
还真是冻死的人
So it was a popsicle.
但就算发现尸体
But please, next time you find a dead body,
也不能在走廊推来推去啊
don't parade him down the corridor.
山姆 他是被谋杀的
Sam, he was murdered.
-你确定 -我确定
-You sure? -Yeah, I'm sure.
他叫怀斯 是我们考察站的 我们得报告上去
His name was Weiss. He was one of ours. We gotta call it in.
好
Yeah.
看FBI怎么处理
See how the FBI wants to handle it.
-他是哪个营地的 -我不知道 我要问问麦克奎尔
-What camp's he with? -I don't know. I gotta talk to McGuire.
安东·怀斯
Anton Weiss.
麦克·罗宾 约翰·莫尼
Michael Rubin. John Mooney.
-他们在营地是做什么的 -"11"是指冰融带
-What do they do at that camp? -One One is an ablation zone.
-英语吗 -那是找陨石的好地方
-English? -It's a good place to find meteorites.
就在这里
It's right there.
我们找到怀斯的地方离营地很远
Well, Weiss was nowhere near that camp when we found him.
等等 怀斯
Wait a minute. Weiss?
几天前 有个从"11"三角洲那儿打电♥话♥过来找他
A few days ago, someone from Delta-One One called, looking for him.
我问过 没人见过他
I asked around, but nobody had seen him.
他们打电♥话♥到这里找自己的人
Didn't you think it was odd that they called here looking
你不觉得奇怪吗
for one of their own guys?
当时没觉得
Not at the time.
在这之后 和那个营地还有联♥系♥吗
Was that the last communication you had with that camp?
我看看
Let me see.
他们的频道是多少
What's their frequency?
是11 553
11.553
"11"三角洲
Delta-One One,
我是南极考察站凯莉·史黛卡警官 完毕
South Pole, this is United States Marshal Carrie Stetko, over.
"11"三角洲 我是南极考察站凯莉·史黛卡警官
Delta-One One, South Pole, this is United States Marshal Stetko.
请回答 完毕
How copy? Over.
让我看看记录
Let me see the log.
凯莉·史黛卡 请呼叫通讯中心282
Carrie Stetko, please call Comm at 282.
-我是史黛卡 -警官 我是杰米
-Stetko. -Marshal, it's Jamie.
有人从伏斯托克打电♥话♥找你
I've got some guy holding from Vostok.
他不愿说出名字 他说必须和你谈谈
He won't give his name. He says he has to talk to you.
伏斯托克 好 接进来
Vostok? All right, patch him through.
接进来了
You're on now.
我是史黛卡警官 你是哪位
This is Marshal Stetko. Who is this?
我是约翰·莫尼 警官
This is John Mooney, marshal.
你们那里发生了什么事 莫尼
What happened out there, Mooney?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am?
-我们在对讲机上谈谈 -不
-Come in and let's talk. -No.
我不能在对讲机上说 你必须过来伏斯托克
I can't come in. You have to come to Vostok.
只能你一个人
Only you.
为什么让我到伏斯托克
Why would I want to go to Vostok?
只要来伏斯托克就好 拜托
Just come to Vostok. Please.
等等 我有个更好的办法
Look, I got a better idea.
我派一架飞机过去 你到这里来
I'll send a plane. You come here.
你只要来伏斯托克就什么都明白了
Just come to Vostok and you'll understand everything.
朗达 情况严重
Rhonda, we have a real situation developing.
风暴移♥动♥很快 比我们最初预计的要提前10个小时
This storm is coming in fast, 10 hours earlier than we first calculated.
八次航程
Fly eight runs?
对不起 我们要准备尽可能多的飞机
Sorry, guys. We need to put up as many planes as possible.
这是干嘛"捍卫战士"吗
What is this, Top Gun?
睡三小时的觉 却要飞行八次航程
How am I supposed to make eight runs on three hours' sleep?
人人都一样 咬紧牙关
Same way as everyone else will: by the skin of your teeth.
朗达 我要坐飞机去伏斯托克
Rhonda, I need a plane to Vostok.
所有飞机都安排出去了
Good luck. All my planes are committed.
这次风暴让撤退计划全乱了
Pullouts are completely screwed because of this front.
我要德尔菲
I need Delfy.
朗达 你必须安排
Rhonda, I'm not asking.
全体人员注意
Listen up, all personnel.
风暴预计提前十小时到达
The expected storm is now calculated to arrive 10 hours earlier.
新的撤退时间表将因此而提前
New evac timetable has therefore been accelerated.
所有人员要提前十小时准备
All personnel will be on the tarmac...
-提前十小时登机 -你为什么不睡一下
-...10 hours before previous embarkation. -Why don't you get sleep?
你累一天了
You earned it.
都是你的功劳
That was all you today.
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
全站范围通知