令我平静的地方总是在水里
My place of peace was always the water,
在那里 恐惧和疑惑的喧嚣冲刷殆尽
where the loud buzz of fear and doubt washed away,
留下的只有我自己
and all that remained was me,
简单又纯粹
pure as a simple story.
他的号♥声是一种恩赐 优雅的节奏
His horn was a gift, beats of grace
仿如泉涌...
that sprung forth like a fountain...
迸发在入海的溪流...
soaring over a saltwater creek...
每一次前行都更靠近海洋
made closer to the ocean with each stride.
但是 当最后一个音符弹起
But when the last note drifted down and then away,
他也会带着同样的沮丧离开
he was left with the same dry sorrow
恐惧开始蔓延
where fear lurked,
触摸如午夜般凄冷
and touch was cold as midnight.
在短暂的几小时里 他会仰望漆黑的星海
In those small hours, he'd look up into a black sea
繁星点点 犹如雾岸的灯塔
dotted with stars like lanterns on a foggy shore
指引迷途的渔民
lit for the lost fisherman.
救赎我
Fix me.
耶 耶 耶 我会的 兄弟 不能放弃这个爱好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I do. Dude, there's no shaking the habit.
随你 哦 你是...
Whatever. Oh, are you--
可爱 - 哦 你在逗我吗?
Cute. - Oh, are you kidding me?
哇哦 - 什么?
WHOA. - WHAT?
看着路 小子
Watch it, punk.
抱歉
Sorry.
当然 你♥他♥妈♥很抱歉
Yeah, you're damn straight you're sorry.
我真想干♥你♥
I oughta beat your ass.
小基佬
Little faggot.
# 旋转木马给我留个座位 #
# SAVE ME A SEAT ON THE CAROUSEL #
# 给我放一首我们最爱的老歌♥ #
# PLAY ME AN OLD SONG THAT WE LOVE SO WELL #
# 让我们继续骑行 一圈又一圈 #
# WE'LL KEEP ON RIDING AROUND AND AROUND #
# 就像我们的生活 起起伏伏 #
# LIVING OUR LIFE'S UPS AND DOWNS #
# 生活让我们改变 #
# ALL OF THE CHANGES LIFE PUTS US THROUGH #
# 该死的如果我们不做 #
# DAMNED IF WE DON'T #
# 该死的如果我们做了 #
# DAMNED IF WE DO #
# 但我仍抱有希望 夜夜祈祷 #
# BUT I REMAIN HOPEFUL AND EACH NIGHT I PRAY #
# 真♥主♥会听见的 #
# THE GOOD LORD WILL FIND A WAY #
看看你们 两个没精打采的婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Look at ya, a couple of sorry sons of bitches.
伙计 离我远点
Dude, get outta my face.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们去哪儿?
Where we going?
要下雨了
It's gonna rain.
要下雨了
It's gonna rain.
该死的天气预报员
Fuckin' weather man over there.
湿透了吧?
Keepin' dry?
我这样子确实是
My whistle sure as hell is.
你们要点什么?
What can I get y'all?
三杯波旁威士忌
Three shots of bourbon.
给你自己也来一杯
Y'all get yourself one.
我自己就可以
I can do that.
为了酒吧老板
To the barkeep.
喔! 干杯!
Whoo! Let's do this!
还好吗? - 还不错
Y'all set? - Think so.
继续上酒
Keep 'em coming.
# 喔 布洛格先生卡住了 #
# OH, MR. BOLGER STRAPS #
# 枪和枪套 #
# A GUN AND HOLSTER #
# 银光闪闪的枪手 #
# SHININ' SILVER SHOOTER #
# 因为他不玩游戏 #
# CAUSE HE DON'T PLAY GAMES #
# 戴着他粉色的橡皮泥鼻子 #
# WITH HIS PLAY-DOH PINK NOSE #
# 还有他稻草编制的衣服 #
# AND HIS STRAW WOVEN CLOTHES #
# 所有的邻居 都知道 #
# ALL THE NEIGHBORS, WELL THEY KNOW #
# 他不是没有大脑 #
# HE AIN'T GOT NO BRAIN #
# 喔 布洛格先生卡住了 #
# OH, MR. BOLGER STRAPS #
# 枪和枪套 #
# A GUN AND HOLSTER #
# 银光闪闪的枪手 #
# SHININ' SILVER SHOOTER #
噢 嗨
Oh, hey--
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿?
Where the hell are you going?
我要离开这
I gotta get outta here.
啊啊 我们 呃... 我们必须喝完这瓶威士忌
Uh-uh, we, uh-- we have to finish this whiskey.
啊呃
Uh-uh.
我不能喝
I can't drink that.
没问题 你可以
Yeah, you can.
我不想喝
I don't want it.
噢 约瑟夫 别像个娘们儿
Aw, Joseph, quit being a pussy.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
我是混♥蛋♥ 嗯?
I'm the asshole, hmm?
但很富有
That's rich.
你就是个奇怪的小婊♥子♥ 从来不跟人说话
You're a strange little bitch never talks to nobody.
我从来没见你跟女孩在一起
I never seen you with a chick,
也没有其他人
never seen you with anybody.
你很幸运 霍华德和我带着你玩儿
You're just lucky Howard and I let you hang out with us.
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
我什么也不是
I'm nothing.
说完了?
You done?
很糟吗 嗯?
Was that so bad, huh?
你来自哪里?
Where did you come from?
跟你去的地方一样
Same place you goin'.
这是天赋
This is all a gift,
指引你真♥相♥
A guide to your truth,
就像这里真实的沙滩和海洋
as real as this here sand and sea.
是什么?
What is?
我的故事
My story.
你在找寻的
The one you seek.
嗨 伙计 你没事吧?
Hey, man. You all right?
是的
Yeah.
我很好
I'm fine.
约瑟去哪了?
Where's j?
呵
Huh.
不知道
No idea.
嘿 伙计 想离开这吗?
Hey, man, you wanna get outta here?
我们要女人
We need some women.
祝你好运 你看起来屎一样
Good luck. You look like shit.
我还不算一无所有
I still get more ass than an ashtray.
是啊 对
Yeah, right.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
# 夏天是一本杂♥志♥ #
# SUMMER DAYS WERE JUST A MAGAZINE #
你好吗? - 很好
How's it goin'? - good.
你呢?
How are you?
# 割草烧火 #
# CUTTING GRASS FOR GASOLINE #
我很好
I'm fine.
如此清澈
Stay clear.
她情迷月色
She swooned for the moon.
始终如一
Always be here.
那是什么?
What was that?
一些我写的东西
Just something I wrote.
“情迷月色”
"Swooned for the moon."
你真可爱
You're sweet.
# 我不再需要你的爱 #
# I DON'T NEED YOUR LOVE NO MORE #
她在这里
There she is.
噢 操 她在抽烟
Oh, shit. She's smoking.
我们去跟她聊聊吧
Let's go talk to her.
好的
All right.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你们去了哪了?
Where you been?
随便逛逛
Just hangin'.
你们应该和我们一起
Y'all should go with us.
去哪儿?
Where?
我们慢慢想
We'll figure it out.
什么事 伙计?
What's up, chief?
你怎么不告诉我?
Why don't you tell me?
你们来吗?
You coming?