-给我 -天啊 裙子怎么了
-Give me that. -Damn. What happened to that dress?
你什么时候开始看新闻了
Since when do you watch the news?
我五点起床
I wake up at 5:00.
你有电视
You got a TV?
-你没看到后面的电视 -你给我把它卖♥♥了
-You see the TV in the back? -You need to sell that shit.
-你欠我钱 -我已经给你了
-You owe me money. -I already paid you.
你在说什么 记得我的EBT卡吗
What are you talking about? Remember my EBT card?
给我闭嘴
Shut the hell up.
亲爱的 怎么了
What's wrong, sweetheart?
我不知道其他人的号♥码
I don't know anybody's number.
号♥码都在我手♥机♥里
They were all in my phone.
我用车里的声控拨号♥
I use the voice-dialing in my car
每个人都是快速拨号♥
and everyone's on speed dial.
这就是现代化的狗屁东西 是吧
That's some modern-day, fucked-up shit, huh?
没错
Yeah.
我只记得三个号♥码
I only know three numbers.
在德克萨斯父母的号♥码 而我不想打给他们
My parents in Texas and I am not calling them.
我知道自己的号♥码 这样我就可以告诉别人
I know my own number so I could give it out to people.
我应该发短♥信♥给自己 是吧 可能有人会收到
I should text myself, right? Someone might get it.
-这是个好主意 -好
-That's a good idea. -Okay.
我是梅根 求救
我在哪
Where am I?
贫民区
The hood.
-我们更像是贫民区周边 -贫民区
-We're more like hood-adjacent. -Hood.
我在贫民区迷路了
贫民区 好了
Hood. Yeah.
信息已发送
另一个号♥码呢
So what's the other number?
谁啊
Who is this?
你把我吵醒了 该死的 这到底是谁 说话
You woke me up, God damn it. I said, who is this? Just talk.
是我 梅根
It's me. It's Meghan.
你不应该打电♥话♥给我的
You were never going to call me.
我们不能再联♥系♥了
I thought we weren't going to talk.
我必须打给你 凯尔 我没办法
I had to call you, okay, Kyle? I had to.
听着 分手是我做过的最难的一件事
Listen, breaking up was the hardest thing I ever did.
等等
Just hold on.
等下 你干嘛这么小声
Hang on. Why are you talking so low?
你是不是
Are you...
你和别的女人在一起吗
Are you with someone?
你是不是已经有新的女人了
Is someone there with you already?
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
严格说来 可能是
Technically, probably yes.
这是求爱电♥话♥吗
Is this a booty call?
不 我才不想和你做♥爱♥
No! I don't want to have sex with you!
该死的 你在和谁打电♥话♥
Damn! Who are you talking to?
我的前未婚夫
It's my ex-fiancé.
好 好吧
Okay. All right.
-那是谁 -那是布奇
-Who's that? -That is Pookie.
他是我的一个熟人
He's an acquaintance of mine.
好 那你也不是一个人 你在干嘛
Okay, so then you are not alone, either. What are you doing?
你干嘛打电♥话♥给我
Why are you calling me?
我打给你 因为我有麻烦了 凯尔 好吗
I called you because I'm in trouble, Kyle, okay?
我要你过来接我
I need you to come and get me.
我只知道三个号♥码 好吗
And I only knew three numbers, okay?
你和我父母的号♥码还有1-800-FLOWERS
You and my parents and 1-800-FLOWERS,
我也不希望和你联♥系♥
and I wish to God it wasn't the case.
但有的结就是解不开 知道吗 我没法摆脱你
But some things just stick, you know? I can't get rid of you.
有没人记得什么号♥码
Anybody know any numbers?
不知道 我知道保释保证书的号♥码
I don't know. I know the bail band's number.
-你需要那个干嘛 -我也许需要些毛毯什么的
-What do you need that for? -I may need some carpet or something.
你在监狱吗
Are you in jail?
还没有 但是很明显快了
Not yet, but it's a distinct possibility.
清醒下 叫辆的士 好吧 我要挂了
Sober up. Call a taxi, all right? I gotta go.
凯尔 你在和谁说话
Kyle, who are you talking to?
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 有女人在那里
Oh, my God. There is someone there!
我就知道 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
I knew it! You bastard!
对不起
I'm sorry.
梅根 梅根 不要再打给我了
Meghan. Meghan, please don't call me again.
宝贝 你能不能过来帮我
Baby, can you please come help me?
都结束了 好吗
It is over, okay?
听着 梅根
Listen, Meghan.
听我说
Listen to me.
你给我听着 狗♥杂♥种♥
Now you listen, motherfucker.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥对播新闻的梅根?迈尔斯做了什么
I don't know what you did to Meghan Miles from the motherfucking news,
但你最好马上从床上滚起来
but you better drag your cracker-ass out of bed...
这混♥蛋♥是毒品贩子 是吗
This nigga is a cracker, right?
他是毒品贩子
Oh, he's a cracker.
到这个毒品站
And get down to this crack house
把梅根?迈尔斯带出去
and get Meghan Miles the fuck out of here.
她要播新闻
She has to go do the motherfucking news,
不然她就没法升职
or else she won't get her fucking promotion.
给我
Give me that.
你再对这个女人表现出
Yo. You show one more motherfucking ounce
一丁点的不尊重
of disrespect to this woman,
我发誓会把你拖过来 往你屁♥股♥上点火
and I swear I will track your bitch-ass down and set your ass on fire.
听到我的话吗 我手♥机♥有你的号♥码了 贱♥人♥
You hear me? Now, I got your number in my phone, bitch.
说点别的
Say something else!
很好 太贴心了 真的
That's good. That was so sweet. Really.
好 好 是 是 先生
Okay, okay. Yes. Yes, sir.
-我挺你 -谢谢
-I got you. -Thank you.
那是谁
Who's that?
是斯凯拉和浩克 他们也是我的熟人
That was Scrilla and Hulk. They are also acquaintances of mine.
你在毒品站吗
Are you in a crack house?
是 凯尔 这就是我想和你说的
Yes, Kyle. That is what l am trying to tell you.
我在一个毒品站
I am in a crack house.
该死的
Oh, shit.
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Die slow, motherfucker!
这是恶作剧吗 梅根
Is this a joke, Meghan?
他妈发生了什么
What the fuck is happening?
播新闻的梅根?迈尔斯 你必须走了
Meghan Miles from the news, you got to go now.
穿过那扇门 右拐
Go through that door, make a right,
走下楼 你会看到一个通风口
go down the steps. You'll see a vent.
跳进去 你就能从后面出去 快走 走
Jump in it and it'll take you out the back. Go, go!
你能搞定吧 等等 播新闻的娘们
You got this, right? Wait up, bitch from the news.
我要把你屁♥股♥打穿
I'm gonna put some caps in your ass!
为什么我身上会发生这种事情
Why is this happening to me?
就在这里
Right down here.
你们他妈是谁 狗♥杂♥种♥
Who the fuck are you, motherfuckers?
-是我不好 -布奇
-Oh, my bad. -Pookie?
是我
Yeah, it's me.
走 往右走 快
Come on, to the right. Come on.
-往右走 -好
-Now go to the right. -Okay.
下来
Get off me!
往这走 梅根?迈尔斯
This way, Meghan Miles!
那是谁 为什么会这样
Who was that? Why is that happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
-太疯狂了 我可不想中弹 -别停
-That was insane. I don't want to get shot. -Just keep going.
-我就快走好运了 -快点
-I was just out having a good time. -Come on.
12街区毒品站 发生枪战
12th Street crack house. Shots fired.
三个男性黑人 一个身穿黄裙子的女性白人
Three black males. One Caucasian female in a yellow dress.
你相信吗
Do you believe this?
可能是别的穿黄裙子的白种小妞
Maybe it's some other white chick in a yellow dress.
你见过这个女的
Hey, hey. Whoa. You saw this lady?
你要向头儿汇报
You've got to go talk to the Lieutenant.
-不 我们没有 -是 你们有
-No, we don't. -Yeah, you do.
事实上 我们有见过
Actually, we do.
我知道我们见过 你应该说我们没见过的
I know we do. You're just supposed to say we don't.
啊 该死 真该死
Ah, shit. Shit, shit.
布奇
Pookie...
你知道拖车厂在哪吗
Do you know where the impound lot is?
他们把车拖到哪里
电影精选列表