Put your hands behind your back.
-手放背后 -手举起来
-Hands back. -Hands in the air!
举手还是放下
Hands up or hands down?
-不许动 -让我看到你的双手
-Do not move. -Let me see your hands.
戴夫 不要再说她的手了
Dave, stop talking about her hands.
抱歉 沃特
I'm sorry, Walter.
我来处理 让我来处理
I got this. Just let me handle this.
不许动 不许动
Don't move. Don't move.
我们抓到她了 沃特 抓到她了
We got her, Walter. We got her.
-我们抓到她了 好样的 -游戏结束了 女士
-We got her. All right. -Game over, ma'am.
停下 女士 停下 妈蛋 我就知道
Stop! Ma'am, stop! Shit. I knew it.
快走 戴夫 跟上 不
Come on, Dave. Come on. No!
不 不要 不要 不要
No! Don't, don't, don't!
不
No!
不
No!
天啊
God!
天啊 她做到了
Oh, my God! She made it.
我的上帝 她是个奥♥运♥会选手
Jesus Christ, she's an Olympian.
沃特 她逃跑了
Walter, she's getting away!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
-沃特 我们被困住了 -那个小妞是个疯子
-Walter, we're stuck. -That chick is a psycho.
干得好 史蒂夫 继续拍她
Good job, Steve. Keep on her.
我跟着呢 不 我跟丢了
I'm on it. No, lost her.
真糟糕
Suckers.
别报告 别告诉维克
Do not call. Don't tell Vic!
但我要汇报啊
But I got to call it in.
不许告诉维克 否则我毙了你 沃特
Do not tell Vic. I will fucking shoot you. Walter!
-你把包留在车里了 -是的
-You left your purse in your car? -Yes.
还有你的鞋子
And your shoes, too?
我觉得这和鞋子没什么关系
I don't see what the shoes have to do with anything.
好吧 不付钱 我不能让你进车里
Okay, I cannot let you in that car without payment.
我有钥匙
I have the key!
就是这个 看
It's right here. Look.
嘀嘀
Boop-boop.
看到嘀嘀了吗 空手是无法发出嘀嘀的声音的 嘀嘀
See the hoop'? You can't mock a hoop-hoop with your hand. Boop-boop.
转过去看啊 你会看到的
Look, turn around. You'll see it boop-booping.
我不会相信你的 这可能只是个把戏
Mmm-mmm. I'm not going to fall for this. It could be a trick.
什么把戏 难道我看着像魔术师吗
What kind of trick? What am I, a magician?
冷静点 我在帮你
You need to calm down. I'm trying to help you.
-你在帮我 -是啊
-You are? -Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
-Really? -Yeah.
你的车是在哪里
Now, what is the address from where
被拖走的
"your" car was towed?
好吧
Okay. Yes.
是在
It was... Um...
好吧 那不是
Okay. Well, it's not...
不是我住的地方
It's not my address.
拖走车的时候我在见朋友
Because I was visiting a friend at the time of the towing.
他是
He was a...
是个新朋友
it was a new friend.
挺淘气呀
Naughty...
你是否在告诉我
Are you telling me that there's no way
没有驾照 我就不能进车里
that I could go to my car, without my license, and get my wallet,
拿我那有钱的钱包
which has my money?
你看到我多谦卑了吗
Do you see what I'm laying down?
你看到我多放低身价了吗
Do you see what I'm putting down?
跟你好好商量
I'm putting that down.
你想贿赂我吗
Are you trying to bribe me?
不
No.
真可惜
That's a shame.
我还想今天午饭能吃奎兹诺斯家的东西呢
Because I was thinking I might want Quiznos for lunch today.
多少钱
How much?
五百
$500.
吃奎兹诺斯花不了五百
Quiznos does not cost $500.
我就吃得下那么多
It does for me.
好吧 你得让我去车里
Okay, you are going to let me into my car.
把手放下
Hands off of there!
让我进我车里
You are going to let me into my car!
放手 住手
Hands off! Stop it!
把手从玻璃上拿开
Get your hands off the glass!
住手 放手
Stop it. No!
我看到了 就在那儿停着
I can see it! It's right there.
把手从玻璃上拿开
Hands off the glass.
滚出去
Get out of here.
还我车 就在那儿
Give me my car. It's right there.
不 我的钱包 我的钱包没了 没了
No, not my purse! My purse. No, no, no!
顾不了那么多了
Fuck this.
太好了
Yes.
没办法了吧
Yeah. Suck it, lady!
天啊
Oh.
加油 加油
Come on, go. Come on. Go, go!
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
别关 别关
No, no.
逮到你了
Got you.
我认识你 你又被卡住了
I know you. You're stuck again.
你要去
You going to...
你好 我叫戈登 我们昨晚认识的
Hi, I'm Gordon. I'm from last night.
你怎么样 你好吗
How are you doing? How are you doing?
你能打开天窗吗
Any chance you can pop the sunroof?
当然 没问题
Yeah. Uh-huh.
好了 再开大点
All right, a little more.
小心点
Hi. Watch yourself.
我们快离开这儿 你要赶去播新闻
Let's get you out of here. Apparently, you have some news to deliver.
你怎么知道 你是怎么
How did you know? What are you...
我什么都知道
I know everything.
你的车停在哪里
Hi! Where's your car?
我没有车
I don't have a car.
-什么 -我知道 我都知道
-What? -I know. I know. I know.
天啊 你这是怎么了
Damn! What did you do to yourself?
你怎么糟蹋我的裙子了
What did you do to my dress?
你们是怎么找到我的 快把我带走
How did you guys find me? You got to get me out of here.
告诉我发生什么事了
Okay, tell me what's going on.
真不敢相信 你们来了
I can't believe you guys are here.
-我们成功了 -你还活着
-We did it! -You're alive!
真不敢相信让我们找到你了
I can't believe we found you. I can't believe it.
我太爱你了
Oh, I love you so much.
你们是怎么找到我的
How the heck did you guys find me?
-天啊 -是啊
-Oh, God. Really? -Yes.
你们怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你的朋友们和GPS帮大忙了
You got your friends and your GPS.
你的钥匙追踪装置
Your Keytective thing.
天啊 钥匙追踪装置
Oh, my God! Keytective!
钥匙跟踪装置 我的广♥告♥
Keytective! My commercial.
-是你想出来的 -是的
-You thought of that? -Yes!
-你真是个天才 -我知道
-That was genius. -I know.
-你要我唱广♥告♥歌♥吗 -别了 别唱
-Do you want me to sing it? -No, don't sing it.
-对于我的不辞而别 我很抱歉 -没关系
-Okay, I'm so sorry that I left. -No, no. It's okay.
真的 我从没感到那么后悔过
Honestly, I don't have a bigger regret in my life.
这引发了所有疯狂的
It led to the most insane...
我从没干过这种事
I mean, I don't do this sort of thing at all.
没关系的
No, no. It's okay.
我不想打断你们第二次约会 这很有爱
Guys, I hate to interrupt your second date, because it's really cute,
但我们被堵在这里了
but we've hit a wall.
糟糕
Oh, no.
穿黄裙子的嫌疑人
Suspect in yellow dress spotted
钻进了沿威尔希尔向东行驶的黑色SUV
entering black SUV moving east on Wilshire.
好啊 找到她了
Bingo. We got her.
-谁拿了我的电♥话♥ -他拿着
-Who has my phone? -He does.
在我这儿
I got it.
梅根 你在哪儿
Meghan, where the hell are you?
我在路上 听着 让我的美发师和化妆师准备好
电影精选列表