-不行 -行 当然行
-Oh. No. -Yeah. Oh, yeah.
不行 我不是
No. I'm not a...
-我不是个妓♥女♥ -好的 不是
-I'm not a hooker. -Yeah, okay.
晚上好好玩
Have a good night.
不 等等 你不要
No. Wait. You can't...
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
天啊
Oh, God.
都怪这条裙子 我要灭了丹妮丝
This stupid dress. I am going to murder Denise.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我好冷
I'm freezing.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Hey! Who the fuck are you?
我不是妓♥女♥
Uh... I'm not a prostitute.
你说什么
Excuse me?
快来看看这个芭比娃娃
Check out Barbie over here.
你们哪里来的
Where did you guys come from?
快走开
Go on.
打扰下 有没有可能
Hey, excuse me. Is there any chance
你没有在召♥妓♥呢
that you are not looking for a hooker?
她是自己单干吗
Free agent?
-走开 -看起来像
-Get out of here. -It looks like it.
看起来很生猛 欲求不满那种
It's ballsy. You have to give it to her, man.
要有很多精力才能对付
That takes a lot of balls.
得了吧 戴夫
Ah. No, come on, Dave.
老哥 马上就可以下班了
Man, it's the end of our shift.
听着 兄弟 我真的很想回家 去休息一下
Look,dude, I just have to get home, get a little bit of rest.
我想开车去长岛
I was going to drive down to Long Beach.
他们那边有整套的渔具租赁服务
They have this whole fishing charter thing set up.
这是工作 沃特 这是工作
It's our job, Walter. It's our job.
不是 不是工作
No, it isn't. No, it isn't.
我们的工作是让这里妓♥女♥
Our job is to keep the hookers over there
没有机会接近那里的体面人
away from the decent people down there.
没事 没事 听着
All right. All right, look.
我们给她个正式警告
We can issue her an official warning.
但如果我们又在这看到她 我们就得逮捕她
But if I see her out here again, we gotta take her in.
好警♥察♥就该这样
See, that's good police work.
我说的就是这个
That's what I'm talking about.
怎么呢 你听不到
What's the matter, you can't hear?
我对现在自食其力的
I have nothing against
-现代女性没有意见 -你抢了我的生意
-modern female entrepreneurs. -You're taking my business away!
该死
Oh, shit.
谢谢老天
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Hallelujah.
不要靠近汽车
Do not approach the vehicle.
女士 您没有遵守我说的话
Ma'am, what you're doing is the opposite
不要靠近汽车
of not approaching the vehicle.
好吧 我现在看不见东西了
Okay. I can't see now.
感谢老天 你们来了 见到你们我太开心了
Thank goodness you are here. I am so happy to see you.
你聋了吗
Are you deaf?
这是我活到现在 碰到的最难熬的夜晚
This has been the longest night of my life.
别再唧唧歪歪的
Quit your babbling.
闭嘴好好听着
Quit your babbling and listen.
好的
Okay.
我们在录像上看到你在从来往车辆上拉客
We have you on video soliciting those cars.
现在我要拘捕你
We can haul you in right now.
不 我不是在拉客
No, no. I was not soliciting sex.
女士 不要冲我大喊大叫
Ma'am, do not raise your voice at me!
不要冲他大喊大叫
Don't you raise your voice at him!
好吧
Okay
你今天晚上喝了多少
How much did you have to drink tonight?
你闻起来就像在酒缸里泡过
You smell like a distillery.
我就是 我一直在外面
I just... I haven't been home.
我也是 所以我们决定放你一马
Neither have I. Which is why we're going to give you a break
只是警告你 然后就放你走 懂了吗 听好了
and let you off with a warning. Ready? Here it is.
别再上我的地盘来了
Stay off of my streets.
但是
But...
在让我看到你一次 就让你进监狱
We see you out here again and you will go to jail.
但我没做坏事呀
But I didn't do anything wrong.
真的 你没做坏事
Really? You haven't done anything wrong?
你出来不是采集阳气了吗
Are you going out to get some eggs?
随随便便滚个床单
Just wrapping up your paper route?
该成熟点了
It's time to grow up.
现在 从我的地盘滚出去
Now, stay off my streets.
离他的地盘远一点
Stay off his streets.
-我 -坐下好好想一下我跟你说的
-I... -Sit down and think about it.
坐下好好想一想 不要跪着想
hink about it. Sit down. Don't be on your knees.
离他的地盘远点 像个大人一样 懂了吗
Off his streets and grow the fuck up, okay?
你们不帮我
You're not going to help me?
帮助别人不是你们的天职吗
Aren't you supposed to help people?
我不是 拜托不要
I'm not a... Please don't.
贱♥人♥ 死远点
Bitch, get out of here.
刚刚那番话很强硬 大兵
That sounded tough. Veteran.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
是的 我们做了好事
Yeah, we did the right thing.
你最好赶快滚
You better start running!
好 好 我要走了 我在跑了 在跑了
Okay, okay, okay. I'm going. I'm running. I'm running. I'm running.
茉莉
Molly?
梅
Mel...
梅根
Meghan.
梅根
Meghan?
梅根
Meghan?
早上好 洛杉矶
Good morning, Los Angeles.
今天 汽车灾难 依旧紧张
Today's the big day. Carpocalypse.
路上又堵成一片
It's a heck of a day for traffic.
我的建议是 买♥♥一架直升机
My advice to you, get a helicopter.
天上的交通好得很
There's no traffic in the sky,
我给你打包票
I'll tell you that. Whoa!
骗你们的
Kidding.
我演得逼真吧
That was a good one.
梅根 我打来就是想确定
Hey, Meghan. I'm just calling to make sure
你安全到家了 昨天到后面 场面变得有点乱
that you got home okay because things got a little fuzzy last night.
-宝贝 -什么
-Hey, babe. -What?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我喜欢早起
I like to get up early.
当然了 你看着像七十岁的人了
Of course you do. You're like 70.
先弄清楚一下 昨晚发生了什么
Just to clarify, what happened last night?
-都发生了 -一切
-Everything. -Everything?
你说一切 是指
And by everything, you mean...
所有事
Everything.
我晕过去了
I just passed out...
除了那个
Everything but that.
听着 你有没有香蕉或其它水果
Listen, you got a banana or something?
对不起 这是一个错误
I'm sorry. This was a mistake.
我以为我带回家的是
I thought I was taking home
一个很年轻 很可爱的小伙子
a really young, very cute guy.
你说的是我儿子 没错 我们总是被弄混
You must mean my son. Yeah, we get confused all the time.
别担心 疯狂的夜晚 你可以狂欢
Don't worry about it. Crazy night. You can party.
该死
Fuck.
你觉得我在干嘛 我在角落里
Yeah. What do you think I'm doing? I'm on the corner.
是 等等 等等 等等
Yeah. Hold up, hold up. Hold up, hold up.
怎么了
What's up?
没事 跟着那个人
All right, cool. Follow that guy down there.
是 宝贝 什么事
Yeah, baby, what's up?
有时候我也不知道
Sometimes I wonder.
他们就像凯斯顿的警♥察♥
They are like the fucking Keystone Cops out there.
好的 过会聊
All right, later.
鬼鬼祟祟靠近我可是个糟糕的主意
Sneaking up on me is a bad idea.
不 不 嗨 我不是偷偷跟着 我只是
No, no. Hi. I'm not sneaking up. I wasn't. I just...
没有样品 继续走你的
No samples. Keep your zombie-ass moving.
我只是需要点帮助 先生
I just need a little help. Sir.
我知道你看得出我在工作
Now, I know you can see I'm working.
电影精选列表