It's all right. We can do this.
别签字
Don't sign that.
别签字
Don't sign these.
你要放过这些人
You need to leave these people alone.
走
Go!
你会被赶走 到时候你们会后悔的
You will be evicted and you will be sorry.
走吧
Come on.
你是谁
Who are you?
只是 他们这么做是不对的 仅此而已
It's just, it's not right, and that's all.
我现在得回家了 我保证还会回来的
I have to go home now, but I'll be back, I promise.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 你在吗
Mom, are you here?
你妈妈总是担心
Your mother was always so fearful
有一天我会离开她
that I would leave her one day.
我尽力想消除她的担心
I tried so hard to take her fear away.
但我帮不了她
And I couldn't help her.
奇怪 我以为他们现在已经死了
Funny, I thought they'd be dead by now.
他们把我送人了
They gave me away.
我每天都等着他们来接我
I waited for them every day to come get me.
但他们从未来过
But they never came.
而那些养我的人 那些禽兽
And those people that raised me, those monsters,
他们毫不关心我
they cared nothing for me.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我是被领养的
I was adopted.
他们是我的外祖父母
They're my grandparents.
他们不知道你是谁?
They don't know who you are?
他们一直在等的是你
It's you they've been waiting for.
-他们在等你 -我不能
- They're waiting for you. - I can't.
别再去那里
Don't go back there.
我承受不了 现在不行 拜托了
I couldn't take it, not now, please.
已经太晚了
It's too late.
他们不知道你是谁
They don't know who you are.
看着我 求你了 看着我
Look at me, please, look at me.
他们不知道你是谁
They don't know who you are.
求你了
Please.
但我一直知道他们在呼唤她
But I always knew they were somehow calling her.
我尽力劝说她去找他们
I tried so hard to convince her to go to them,
但她不肯
but she wouldn't.
我想是害怕吧
Fear, I guess.
我很遗憾 艾迪
I am so sorry, Addie.
自从你♥爸♥爸出生 我就认识他 很久了
I knew your daddy since he was born, a long time.
他多年前为你开设了这个帐户
He set up this account years ago for you
里面有25,000美元
and it's at $25,000.
他常说你想将来
He used to say how you wanted
开一所秋千学校
to open up a trapeze school one day.
这可无利可图
There's no money in that.
我父亲努力赚到这笔钱
My father worked hard for that money,
这是他的愿望
and that's what he wanted.
好的
Sure.
我来处理
I'll take care of this.
有什么事吗 小姐
Can I help you, miss?
我想偿还博物馆欠款
I'd like to pay what is owed on the museum property.
你说什么
Say that again?
我说... 我想偿还王尔德路110号♥的欠款
I said I'd... I'd like to pay what is owed on 110 Wilde Road.
欠款总额48,404.53美元
Well, total owing is $48,404.53.
我有25,000美元
I have 25,000.
但这不够偿还欠款
But that's not what's owing.
告诉你我会怎么做
Now I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
我会收下你的钱
I'm gonna take your good money
但你要在21天内筹齐剩余的欠款
but then you got 21 days to come up with the rest.
只有21天 多一天都不行
You have 21 days, not a day more.
没想到他们还有亲人
Never knew they had family.
我不是亲人
I'm not family.
谁让你来的
Who sent you?
我爸爸
My father.
他说这里有个金矿
He said there was a gold mine.
知道这个的人不多
Not a lot of people know that.
吉米
Jimmy?
不 是我 是艾德琳
No, it's me, it's Adeline.
请进
Come in.
现在接受条件依然不算晚
It's still not too late to take up the offer.
我不想坏你们的事
I don't wanna mess this up for you.
亲爱的 你为什么要帮助我们
Why are you helping us, dear?
你是谁
Who are you?
我只是不想你们无家可归
I just don't wanna see this place taken from you.
我们必须留在这里
We have to stay here.
我在等她来
I'm waiting for her to come up this driveway.
我已经等了这么久
I've waited so long.
如果我们走了 她永远不会找到我们
And if we leave, she will never find us.
我只相信奇迹会发生
And I just wanted to believe a miracle could happen.
奇迹是可以发生的
Miracles can happen.
我确信这一点
I know they can.
我一直想让她见见他们
I always wanted for her to meet these people,
因为那样她就会发现自己
because then she'd find out about herself.
在她内心深处 她了解她父母
She knows her mother and father deep in her heart.
她会永远都有他们的回忆 人人都是如此
She will always have a memory of them, we all do.
你为什么就不能放过他们
Why don't you just leave them alone?
小姐 这里会被银行收回
Lady, this place will go into foreclosure.
我对此无能无能
Nothing I can do about that.
不 不会的
No, it won't.
随你怎么说
Say what you like.
这里没有金子
There's no gold buried here.
你为什么这么说
Now what makes you say that?
你得不到这片地♥产♥
You will not get this property.
你最好在我报♥警♥之前离开
Now leave before I call the police.
站起来 艾德琳
Stay up, Adeline.
站在上面
Stay up.
原来你们是马戏团世家
So you're all show folk.
我妈和你一样 也是一头金发
My mother has blond hair, just like you.
有个家庭是很重要的
It'd mean so much to have a family.
这里就是我的家庭 这些都是
This is my family, all of this.
我们收集了所有这些废品
We collected all these pieces of wreckage.
像珍宝一样保存着
We saved every piece like treasure.
它们弥补了我们无法保存的一切
They made up for everything that we couldn't save,
吉米和我
Jimmy and me.
你为什么选择扮演玛丽莲.梦露
Why did you choose to play Marilyn Monroe?
当时的人都认为她
People back then, they used to think of her
只是一具肉体
as just a piece of flesh.
但她远不止于此
But she was so much more than that.
她是打扮成人的亮光 一个明亮的
She was a bright, bright light dressed as a person,
美丽的迷失的人
a bright beautiful lost person.
吉米以前是唱歌♥的
Jimmy used to sing.
是的 吉米以前是很棒的歌♥手
Yeah, Jimmy was a great singer.
我则扮演玛丽莲
And I would be Marilyn.
没事的
It's all right.
你拿着什么 约翰
What you got there, Johnny?
你们知道她会走钢丝吗
Did you know she does the high wire?
她告诉你了吗
Did she tell you?
也许大家都想看看
Maybe people wanna see that.
我就想
I would.
我就...
Well, I'll be...
我们得让大家到这里来 吉米
We need to bring the people out there, Jimmy.
在空中走钢丝 想象一下
Up in the air on a wire, imagine it.
肯定都想看你走钢丝
Sure love to see you do it.
我不知道我还能不能做到
I don't know if I can do it anymore.
那时我爸爸一直在我身边
My father was always there by my side.
我们对于自己是谁的记忆
Our memories of who we are
流淌在我们血液里 留存在我们心中
run in our blood and through our hearts.
她记得他们
And she remembered them.
我和吉米有过很不幸的经历
Something very bad happened to me and Jimmy.
那是她的光
电影精选列表