等待奇迹降临
美地博物馆
回来找我
Come back to me.
美丽的艾迪 我从来不想扔下你
Beautiful, Addie, I never wanted to leave you.
请为我做一件事
Please do this one thing for me.
请找到这两个人 迪克西.里格斯和吉米.里格斯
Please find these people, Dixie and Jimmy Riggs.
他们在加州的兰瑟姆
They're in Ransom, California.
我们寻找的金子 我想都在那里
All that gold we looked for, I think it's there.
不要为死亡而悲伤
Don't be saddened by death.
我们认为那是生命的终结
We think it's the end of life,
但其实只是开始
but really it's just the beginning.
爸爸在银行遗留给我一个保险箱
Daddy left a safety deposit box for me at the bank.
这并不奇怪
That's no surprise.
你们两个都有自己的秘密
You two with all your secrets.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
他没有留给我 不是吗
Well, he didn't leave it for me, did he?
他让我去一个荒漠地区
He asked me to visit somewhere, a desert.
妈妈
Mom?
你认识他们吗
Do you know those people?
很抱歉你一直没能知道
I'm sorry you've never been able to know
你妈妈的心结在哪儿
what plagues your mother.
她有很严重的心结
She is a very broken person.
这些年来 我一直试图帮助她
I tried to help her over the years,
但现在没时间了
but now that time is up.
回来找我
Come back to me.
欢迎来到兰瑟姆
小马场堵坊
你在找谁
Who are you looking for?
额 叫迪克西和吉米的...
Um, somebody called Dixie and Jimmy...
迪克西和吉米
Dixie and Jimmy.
你认识他们吗
Do you know them?
很少有人去那里
Not many people go out there.
你想买♥♥匹马?
You're looking for a horse?
马
A horse?
不
No.
他们专门收没人要的马
They take in horses, horses nobody wants.
是很高尚的行为
That's real noble.
是在哪儿
Where is it?
你到了教堂之后 左拐
When you get to the church there, you make a left.
再走一段路就能看到
Keep going a short way, you'll see it.
美地 这是那里的名字
The Beautiful Place, that's what it's called.
-美地?-是的
- The Beautiful Place? - Yeah.
门很大 美地
Big gates, The Beautiful Place.
很好找
You can't miss it.
美地博物馆
你在找博物馆?
You're looking for the museum?
你想看马
You wanna see the horses?
跟我来
Follow me.
你得先等我告诉迪克西你来了
You'll have to wait till I tell Dixie you're here.
她喜欢把灯打开 打扮一下
She likes to turn the lights on and get all prettied up.
这都是节目的一部分
It's all part of the show.
嗯…
Um...
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
艾德琳.温特
Adeline Winter.
艾德琳.温特
Adeline Winter?
你认识一个叫杰克.温特的人吗
Do you know somebody called Jack Winter?
我们曾很出名知道吗
We were famous, you know?
额 你确定
Um, are you sure
你不认识一个叫杰克.温特的人吗
you don't know someone called Jack Winter?
你刚才说谁
Who was that you said?
你刚说的名字
The name you just said?
杰克.温特 你认识他吗
Jack Winter, do you know him?
不 不
No, no, no, no.
请留下来 住几天
Please, stay a little while.
迪克西 你应该去休息一下
Dixie, you should be getting some rest.
我想我搞错了 对不起打扰了
I think I made a mistake. I'm sorry that I intruded.
拜托 吉米 让她住下来
Please, Jimmy, tell her to stay.
-我可以改天再来 -好
- I could come back. - Yeah.
对不起 我们今天不方便
Sorry, you caught us at a bad time.
我不该打扰的
I shouldn't have intruded.
你还会再来的吧
You will come back, won't you?
也许我可以查查访客记录
Maybe I can look at the visitors log
看你♥爸♥是否来过
and see if your dad was here.
你怎么知道他是我爸
How did you know who he was?
只是猜测
Just a guess.
如果你能再来 迪克西会很开心 肯定的
Sure make Dixie happy if you came on back, it sure would.
拜托了
Please.
迪克西和吉米
Dixie and Jimmy.
他们要来夺走我们的地方
They're coming to take this place from us.
我们必须留下 吉米
We have to stay, Jimmy.
否则她怎么才能找到我们
How will she find us?
不知道 我不知道该怎么办
I don't know, I don't know what to do.
我救不了我们 我没有办法
I can't save us, I don't know how.
很高兴你来了
Sure glad you came back.
我曾和我爸爸一起找金子
My father and I, we looked for gold together.
你们找到过吗
Did you ever find any?
没有
No.
你一定要继续找下去
Well, you gotta keep on looking for it.
他就是这么说的
That's what he said.
聪明人
Smart fella.
他让我来找你们
He told me to find you.
好吧 也许你♥爸♥爸知道一些我们不知道的事情
Well, maybe your daddy knows something we don't know.
他真的让你来这里吗
Did he actually tell you to come out here?
他给我留了张纸条
He left me a note.
纸条
A note?
是的
Yes.
在他死后
After he died.
我的天
Oh, my Lord.
你确实认识他
You did know him.
不 我完全不认识你♥爸♥爸
No, I didn't know your daddy at all.
你认识我妈妈 贝蒂.温特吗
Do you know my mother, Betty Winter?
不 不认识
No, I don't.
她知道你来这里吗
Does she know you're here?
请进
Come in.
我房♥间里也有这张照片
I have that picture in my room.
我妈妈给我的
My mother gave it to me.
我在等人
I'm waiting for someone.
你在等人?
You're waiting for someone?
请帮帮我
Please help me.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
你得帮帮我
You have to help me.
没人会来 我们也不能再待下去了
No one's coming, and we can't hang around any longer.
请帮帮我
Please, help me.
你在等谁
What... Who are you waiting for?
离开这里 她不会活下去的
She won't survive leaving here, you know?
她说她在等人
She said she was waiting for someone.
谁不是呢
Aren't we all?
让我来吧 我会处理的
I got it, I'll handle it.
我们为你们提供了很优♥惠♥的条件
We put together a pretty big offer for you people,
这些条件可能会帮助你们
and an offer that might help you out
缓解银行给你们造成的压力
with some of the strain you've been feeling from the bank.
我们知道 会帮助我们被赶出家园
We understand it, it'll help us out of our home.
这笔销♥售♥ 需要你们的签字
We're gonna need a signature on that sale.
不
No.
你们是时候搬出这个房♥车场
It's time you folks moved off of this trailer park
去更体面的地方居住了
and into some place more respectable.
吉米 你们会被赶走的
Jimmy, you folks will be evicted.
还有艾迪
There's more, Addie.
我认识到 这次死亡经历
I have learned that this experience of death
反映了我们对待他人的方式
is a reflection of how we've treated others.
小姐 我们需要这些文件
Ma'am, we're gonna need those papers.
我们办完这事吧
Let's get this done.
没关系 我们能行
电影精选列表