how do you eat afterwards?
在你...
After you've been...
审讯完之后
working with people?
我真心发问
I'm sincere.
你
Do you...
你觉得事后有胃口吗
Do you find it easy to take food afterwards?
我可以想象你会洗手
I would imagine one wants to wash one's hands,
洗掉手上的血
to... to clean off the blood,
但是坐下来与家人朋友一起
but to sit with one's family and friends,
吃饭...
eat...
滚出去
Get out of here.
滚出去 你这个老疯子
Get out of here, you fucking old lunatic.
滚
Get out!
找个地方去死 该死的叛徒
Go and die somewhere, you fucking traitor.
"这次撤退仅仅是暂时的措施
"This withdrawal will be only a temporary measure.
临时管理军队会留下来
Caretaker force will remain
足够应对所有的日常勤务
which will be adequate for all routine duties.
帝国当局已下达相关命令
Relevant orders are given on imperial authority
这是冬季期间边境地区
and are part of a general scaling down of operations
规模缩减行动的一部分"
along the frontier for the duration of the winter."
感谢你们
Thank you all...
令人难忘的热情招待
for your unforgettable hospitality.
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go!
就剩这点粮食了
That's the last of the grain!
把她带上 快点
Bring her! Come on!
这边
This way!
-退后 -上去
- Get back! - Get in here.
退后 否则我开枪了
Get back, or I'll shoot!
滚开
Get off!
曼德尔长官
Officer Mandel!
曼德尔长官在哪
Where is Officer Mandel?
我们必须换新马
We must have fresh horses.
谁要用马
Who needs horses?
上校 我们需要换新马
The Colonel. We... We need fresh horses.
他来了吗
Is he here?
我们需要换新马
We need fresh horses.
这里没有马
There are no horses.
什么都没有
There's nothing.
-看看那边 -好
- Ch-Check that way. - Okay.
我们得赶快走 长官
We need to hurry, sir!
电影精选列表